Artcow Erik "Taz" Mokracek / MollyHaleIsMyFriend / MGHSHour / CowboyErik and Anti-Classix - How an autistic 38-year old attracts the attention of a whole slew of other autists

Is Erik a paedo?

• No, just a emotionally stumped man

Votes: 182 26.6%
  • Yes, and a scary one at that

Votes: 170 24.9%
  • I don't even know

Votes: 332 48.5%

• Total voters

Puar

Smug fuck
kiwifarms.net
And we bash his a-logs, people who bash him, if anything.

Honestly, Erik maybe a strange fella, but he's harmless. He doesn't fuss much or even tries to make antiposts against this site or cry "WAH BULLIES!"

He gives me some Ralph Wiggium vibes.

ieee.png

Okay then.

Never heard of anyone that cared for the Atari Jaguar, especially when compared to the other systems out at the time.

He likes the Neo-Geo, which is cool I guess. His gallery is like a museum. It's rather interesting.

PsychoNerd054

One-Star Hero
kiwifarms.net
He likes the Neo-Geo, which is cool I guess. His gallery is like a museum. It's rather interesting.
Can't believe I've never thought of that honestly. It actually sounds pretty cool the more I think about it. Although the more random posts involving kids sitting in back of cars may take away from that kind of experience TBH.

Reactions: NoFeline and Puar

Puar

Smug fuck
kiwifarms.net
Can't believe I've never thought of that honestly. It actually sounds pretty cool the more I think about it. Although the more random posts involving kids sitting in back of cars may take away from that kind of experience TBH.

In honest, I like his game shit post pics. The back of cars thing maybe weird, but his other stuff is interesting.

Well, there's this pic that someone acquired somehow:

Kinda looks like a discounted Larry from the Three Stooges.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
In honest, I like his game shit post pics. The back of cars thing maybe weird, but his other stuff is interesting.

Kinda looks like a discounted Larry from the Three Stooges.
I wonder what kind of exceptionalism he has. He doesn't look like a lot of downies but it's clearly something he was born with.

Puar

Smug fuck
kiwifarms.net
I wonder what kind of exceptionalism he has. He doesn't look like a lot of downies but it's clearly something he was born with.
My guess he could of been pampered and coddled growing up while having some learning disorder. He is a ton better than someone like Chibiyima, that is for sure.

I am really thinking that he may have been coddled on everything he done growing up. I.E for doing something wrong or by accident, which many harmless spregs tend to fall under. He could be a downie as well. I do feel that Erik may not know the difference between reality and fantasy, but at least he isn't crazy. I feel the whole Dragon Tales characters and the other cartoon characters are his way to escape.

Erik is polite enough not to nudge in people's business or witch hunts people for events over the internet that happened years ago.

Francis E. Dec Esc.

kiwifarms.net
My guess he could of been pampered and coddled growing up while having some learning disorder. He is a ton better than someone like Chibiyima, that is for sure.

I am really thinking that he may have been coddled on everything he done growing up. I.E for doing something wrong or by accident, which many harmless spregs tend to fall under. He could be a downie as well. I do feel that Erik may not know the difference between reality and fantasy, but at least he isn't crazy. I feel the whole Dragon Tales characters and the other cartoon characters are his way to escape.
There's also his obsession with children characters being comforted after they 'make a chocolate wagon' i.e. shit themselves.

Reactions: NoFeline
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino