Artcow Erik "Taz" Mokracek / MollyHaleIsMyFriend / MGHSHour / CowboyErik and Anti-Classix - How an autistic 38-year old attracts the attention of a whole slew of other autists

Is Erik a paedo?

• No, just a emotionally stumped man

Votes: 184 26.7%
  • Yes, and a scary one at that

Votes: 172 25.0%
  • I don't even know

Votes: 333 48.3%

• Total voters

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
I get the feeling that nobody in his household drinks...that he's realllly misunderstood the "angry drunk" trope in movies.
Erik drinks. It was revealed some pages back, I forget which and I can't check now due to the bandwidth issues the site is having as of this posting. Anyways it was some old LiveJournal post that got dug up. Erik was ranting about how much he hates Cassie and her kids and how he just wants to sit around and drink his favorite alcoholic drinks. So Erik might be serious about getting drunk over My Little Pony.

Stupid Goth Otter

I Was The One That Turned The Friggin' Frogs Gay!
kiwifarms.net
Well this got interesting again.
7.8/10 needs more sperging

Erik drinks. It was revealed some pages back, I forget which and I can't check now due to the bandwidth issues the site is having as of this posting. Anyways it was some old LiveJournal post that got dug up. Erik was ranting about how much he hates Cassie and her kids and how he just wants to sit around and drink his favorite alcoholic drinks. So Erik might be serious about getting drunk over My Little Pony.
Damn, I've never knew an autistic manchild with alcoholism.

As a person who happens to be on the spectrum themselves, Erik seriously disappoints me compared to other lolcows. His sperging needs more humor... :cringe:

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoNerd054

Reporter of the Double Posts
kiwifarms.net
Penny from "Sylvanian Families" episode "Fool's Gold" was on the set of "Treasure Mall" she was anxious and excited about playing, her celebrity partner was Benji Gregory; she was playing against Amber from "Care Bears" episode "Order On The Court" her celebrity partner was Alexander Polinsky,

"I Hope To Win Prizes" said Penny.

Penny's family was in the audience, Penny was 7 years old forever.

Amber's family was in the audience, Amber was 6 years old forever.

Penny won the first round and went to the toy and hobby store, she and her celebrity partner found all 16 coins and won all the prizes, Penny was proud, she hugged her celebrity partner,

"I couldn't have done it without you" said Penny to Benji Gregory.

Round 2 came and the 2 contestants had their same celebrity partners, Penny was trying hard to win

Penny won the second round and went to Hal's Diner, she and her celebrity partner found all 16 coins and won all the prizes, Penny was proud, she hugged her celebrity partner,

"I couldn't have done it without you" said Penny to Benji Gregory..

Penny and her celebrity partner found 12 keys, and the first key was one of the luckiest keys, she won everything

"Mall's Closing" said Hal Sparks.

they all said goodbye

THE END

Last edited:

Francis E. Dec Esc.

kiwifarms.net
Penny from "Sylvanian Families" episode "Fool's Gold" was on the set of "Treasure Mall" she was anxious and excited about playing, her celebrity partner was Benji Gregory; she was playing against Amber from "Care Bears" episode "Order On The Court" her celebrity partner was Alexander Polinsky,

"I Hope To Win Prizes" said Penny.

Penny's family was in the audience, Penny was 7 years old forever.

Amber's family was in the audience, Amber was 6 years old forever.

Penny won the first round and went to the toy and hobby store, she and her celebrity partner found all 16 coins and won all the prizes, Penny was proud, she hugged her celebrity partner,

"I couldn't have done it without you" said Penny to Benji Gregory.

Round 2 came and the 2 contestants had their same celebrity partners, Penny was trying hard to win

Penny won the second round and went to Hal's Diner, she and her celebrity partner found all 16 coins and won all the prizes, Penny was proud, she hugged her celebrity partner,

"I couldn't have done it without you" said Penny to Benji Gregory..

Penny and her celebrity partner found 12 keys, and the first key was one of the luckiest keys, she won everything

"Mall's Closing" said Hal Sparks.

they all said goodbye

THE END
Well, at least nobody shit themselves. Edit: I'm sorry, 'did a chocolate wagon in their pants'.

wes

kiwifarms.net
This is the post you're looking for. He mentions drinks like Mike's Hard Lemonade and Zima XXX, of all things, so I don't know about him being an alcoholic. I also found an entry where Taz talks about getting the "Privlage" to drink from his mother.

But this entry makes me think he'd be pretty careful about drinking, because of the massive amount of anti-drug/alcohol PSA's that went on in the 80's and 90's that he is parroting. You don't want to disappoint The Muppet Babies.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fact Erik is a light drinker some how doesn't make the drug war seem worth while.

It's really telling someone like Erik who's at a risk of drug problems due to not thinking ahead, these ads worked on when DARE etc all caused that gen to do more drugs.

Eh, really the having a drink or two after bad news is as close to socially normal as this guy gets.

• Agree
Reactions: PsychoNerd054

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
This is the post you're looking for. He mentions drinks like Mike's Hard Lemonade and Zima XXX, of all things, so I don't know about him being an alcoholic. I also found an entry where Taz talks about getting the "Privlage" to drink from his mother.

But this entry makes me think he'd be pretty careful about drinking, because of the massive amount of anti-drug/alcohol PSA's that went on in the 80's and 90's that he is parroting. You don't want to disappoint The Muppet Babies.
Thank you for finding the first post for me. The other two I didn't remember at all. Didn't his dad die a long time ago? Maybe he was against Erik drinking at all but once he kicked it his mom said it was okay.

The fact Erik is a light drinker some how doesn't make the drug war seem worth while.

It's really telling someone like Erik who's at a risk of drug problems due to not thinking ahead, these ads worked on when DARE etc all caused that gen to do more drugs.

Eh, really the having a drink or two after bad news is as close to socially normal as this guy gets.
It's probably to do with how overly aggressive the ads and school lessons were since it was all about scaring kids into not drinking ever rather than educating about moderation. While this tactic works against kindergartners it becomes considerably less effective pretty quickly. Even Chris realized it was bullshit after going to a bar and having a few drinks. There probably are some super straitlaced autistics that are militant about not drinking ever, though.

Piga Dgrifm

Where are those good old fashioned values?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's written a new literary masterpiece:

PsychoNerd054

kiwifarms.net
He's written a new literary masterpiece:
Apparently Taz has caught onto the Grounded Video craze, seeing how he specifically chose to have Caillou got to Chuck-E-Cheese's and to mention he wouldn't get grounded for it.

PsychoNerd054

kiwifarms.net
Link dead?
He reuploaded the story.

Caillou woke up, he was 4 years old forever, it was a beautiful Saturday morning, Caillou was in the kitchen with Rosie and his Mommy and Daddy
"What are we going to do today, Daddy?" asked Caillou.
"How about we go to Chuck E. Cheese's; just you and me" said Caillou's Daddy.
"OK< Daddy" said Caillou
"Can I get an allowance so I can make money for video games, Daddy?" asked Caillou.
"Of course you can, Caillou" said Caillou's Daddy.
"Rosie is my only sister and only sibling overall" said Caillou.
"Right" said Caillou's Daddy.
"How much will I get weekly in allowances, Daddy?" asked Caillou.
"How about $10 a week, Caillou" said Caillou's Daddy.
"OK, Daddy" said Caillou.
Caillou and his Daddy went to Chuck E. Cheese's
"I would never ground you for reasons like this, Caillou" said Caillou's Daddy
"Neither would Mommy" added Caillou's Daddy.
"OK, Daddy" said Caillou.
Meanwhile Mommy and Rosie were watching game shows on channel 10.
And then Mommy and Rosie joined Caillou and Daddy at Chuck E. Cheese's.
Caillou, Rosie, Mommy and Daddy ate pizza and played games and had fun.
"We would never ground you or Rosie for reasons like this, Caillou" said Caillou's Daddy.
Then the 4 went home and had leftover pizza for dinner
THE END

Remember to archive everything!!!!!

(Archive: http://archive.li/yp126)

Last edited:

Piga Dgrifm

Where are those good old fashioned values?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He made this too. His version of Caillou is possibly even more boring than his canonical depiction. At least he doesn't make any "bananas".
Yeah, for some reason those GoAnimate videos where Caillou gets grounded over and over really upset Erik, so he's been making Caillou pictures and fics to combat them.

Tags
autism

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino