Artcow Erik "Taz" Mokracek / MollyHaleIsMyFriend / MGHSHour / CowboyErik and Anti-Classix - How an autistic 38-year old attracts the attention of a whole slew of other autists

Is Erik a paedo?

• No, just a emotionally stumped man

Votes: 189 26.8%
  • Yes, and a scary one at that

Votes: 177 25.1%
  • I don't even know

Votes: 339 48.1%

• Total voters

Piga Dgrifm

Where are those good old fashioned values?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another Barney and Friends poop fiction. By the way, I'm not surprised that he likes Barney, considering that a lot of people on the spectrum seem to enjoy that show. But liking it just for the little girls is another story.

On the subject of fanfics, he finished Battle For The Sandwich Shop.
It's so bizarre how he zeroes in on the human child/audience surrogate type characters in all these shows, ordinarily the Autists are obsessed with Barney himself or one of the other dinosaurs.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
It's so bizarre how he zeroes in on the human child/audience surrogate type characters in all these shows, ordinarily the Autists are obsessed with Barney himself or one of the other dinosaurs.
It's the same thing with Care Bears and Sylvanian Families, except more so with them. You're supposed to like one of the main characters, not the one-time children that only exist to create a plot for the main characters.

Cedric_Eff

I’m the Lord of the Harvest!
kiwifarms.net

Wakko Warner

kiwifarms.net

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really do not get why these people always go. "HURRR U A PEDO HURR U LIKE KID SHOWS!!!" When so many of these "trollers" are the same.with liking stuff geared for kids as well.
It's because they're legit exceptional individuals who are embarrassed with themselves, but due to their crippling brain malformations don't get that picking on a man who's mentally a kid makes YOU look like the asshole worthy of mockery.

Dude's like 4 forever mentally, it's legit picking on a kid in some ways.

KVenus

Caw!
kiwifarms.net
This guy is still getting shitty aloggers and trolls after him.

View attachment 778058

His recent "troller"

super-smash-pal.deviantart.com
alt: https://www.deviantart.com/snespokefangirl

I really do not get why these people always go. "HURRR U A PEDO HURR U LIKE KID SHOWS!!!" When so many of these "trollers" are the same.with liking stuff geared for kids as well.
Wtf??? I seriously thought that Crystal was done with trolling. What did Erik do to provoke Crystal?

Also, I doubt that his counter trolling is doing anything.

Puar

Smug fuck
kiwifarms.net
Wtf??? I seriously thought that Crystal was done with trolling. What did Erik do to provoke Crystal?

Also, I doubt that his counter trolling is doing anything.
I think she wants to be E famous for mocking a mentally handicapped man. It's pretty much what Adamska said.

KVenus

Caw!
kiwifarms.net
It's because they're legit exceptional individuals who are embarrassed with themselves, but due to their crippling brain malformations don't get that picking on a man who's mentally a kid makes YOU look like the asshole worthy of mockery.

Dude's like 4 forever mentally, it's legit picking on a kid in some ways.
Whatever the case is, I hope to God he's only mentally a child and not an actual pedophile.

• Feels
Reactions: PsychoNerd054

Puar

Smug fuck
kiwifarms.net
Whatever the case is, I hope to God he's only mentally a child and not an actual pedophile.
People are pointing him as a pedophile, because of the fanfics he wrote, mainly little kids from various 80's shows taking a dump in their pants.

I think it's a misconception and it's been stated that Erik may have been coddled and not taught certain things. He's kind of like Ralph Wiggum in a scary way.

Crystal Maye Franks

Waylon Smithers Overload!
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
People are pointing him as a pedophile, because of the fanfics he wrote, mainly little kids from various 80's shows taking a dump in their pants.

I think it's a misconception and it's been stated that Erik may have been coddled and not taught certain things. He's kind of like Ralph Wiggum in a scary way.
Could be. He will be a mental individual. I'm a mental individual too, but I act so much better than him.

KVenus

Caw!
kiwifarms.net

I'm going to just assume that his fanfics about children crapping their pants are nowhere near as bad as Crystal's previous fanfic about Meta Knight taking a ginormous dump. That fanfic of hers was really graphic about the literal shit, going into extra detail about how big it was. Hopefully, Erik doesn't do the same. Ugh...

Official AVilleMedia©

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Reactions: KVenus and Puar

Puar

Smug fuck
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to just assume that his fanfics about children crapping their pants are nowhere near as bad as Crystal's previous fanfic about Meta Knight taking a ginormous dump. That fanfic of hers was really graphic about the literal shit, going into extra detail about how big it was. Hopefully, Erik doesn't do the same. Ugh...

Erik's fics are just the same lines repeated over and over. That's about it. He uses buzz words like "chocolate wagons".

• Agree
Reactions: KVenus

KVenus

Caw!
kiwifarms.net
Erik's fics are just the same lines repeated over and over. That's about it. He uses buzz words like "chocolate wagons".
I actually read some of his fanfics and gagged when I read "[Character] made a chocolate pear in his/her pants". Yes, it is quite repetitive indeed. I stopped reading one of his fanfics halfway through because it was repeating the same lines that made me gag.

Tags
autism

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino