Artcow Erik "Taz" Mokracek / MollyHaleIsMyFriend / MGHSHour / CowboyErik and Anti-Classix - How an autistic 38-year old attracts the attention of a whole slew of other autists

Is Erik a paedo?

• No, just a emotionally stumped man

Votes: 194 27.1%
  • Yes, and a scary one at that

Votes: 180 25.1%
  • I don't even know

Votes: 343 47.8%

• Total voters

Crystal Maye Franks

Waylon Smithers Overload!
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to just assume that his fanfics about children crapping their pants are nowhere near as bad as Crystal's previous fanfic about Meta Knight taking a ginormous dump. That fanfic of hers was really graphic about the literal shit, going into extra detail about how big it was. Hopefully, Erik doesn't do the same. Ugh...
Holy SpongeBob SquarePants! I totally forgot about my previous "Meta Knight Takes A Dump" story! I removed it from Fanfiction.net due to being a fetish story. I also have "Cursed in Dreamland!" and "The Ultimate Blow Up", which are also fetish stories. Should I delete them just in case?

Better yet, I read Tazman's fics about pooping and it disgusts me (a bit).

Stephanie Bustcakes

This is what Chris actually believes
kiwifarms.net
Holy SpongeBob SquarePants! I totally forgot about my previous "Meta Knight Takes A Dump" story! I removed it from Fanfiction.net due to being a fetish story. I also have "Cursed in Dreamland!" and "The Ultimate Blow Up", which are also fetish stories. Should I delete them just in case?

Better yet, I read Tazman's fics about pooping and it disgusts me (a bit).
Nigga, are you trying to get your own thread?

Puar

Smug fuck
kiwifarms.net
So Erik's newest shitty A Log feels the need to place nonsense on his ED page.

huu2.png
huu.png

Ones in bold is by the a log who seems to be thread banned on this thread.

The guy's boring and there isn't really anything to poke fun at. All Erik is going to do is post X character is on a game show or other strange things. He's not worth poking fun at or to troll. At least Erik blocks his trolls instead of making a massive scene like most spregs who make indirect status posts or journals on "so and so is mean, plz attack them!"

• Informative
Reactions: The Crow and KVenus

KVenus

Caw!
kiwifarms.net
So Erik's newest shitty A Log feels the need to place nonsense on his ED page.

View attachment 780991View attachment 780992

Ones in bold is by the a log who seems to be thread banned on this thread.

The guy's boring and there isn't really anything to poke fun at. All Erik is going to do is post X character is on a game show or other strange things. He's not worth poking fun at or to troll. At least Erik blocks his trolls instead of making a massive scene like most spregs who make indirect status posts or journals on "so and so is mean, plz attack them!"
Not to mention I find it funny and ironic at the same time that he loves the pink dragon named Cassie from Dragon Tales, but hates his actual sister who also has the same name, too.

PsychoNerd054

Green Jack-in-the-box demons are so sexy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really think we need to lock this thread at some point if all we're going to do right now is just broadcast very minor cases of failtrolling, since we aren't going to get any really new content from this guy anytime soon. Plus, the rest of the thread is pretty much repeating stuff we may or may not already know about Taz, like whether or not he's going to rape kids.

Last edited:

Puar

Smug fuck
kiwifarms.net
I really think we need to lock this thread at some point if all we're going to do right now is just broadcast very minor cases of failtrolling, since we aren't going to get any really new content from this guy anytime soon. Plus, the rest of the thread is pretty much repeating stuff we may or may not already know about Taz, like whether or not he's going to rape kids.
Mainly I get tired of seeing people share his weird baby manip pictures of cartoon characters at Toys R Us pics.

I think his failtrolls are worse than Erik, since Erik is just a harmless lummox of a man. Most of his fail trolls have skeletons in their closets and assume they are better.

I agree with closing this.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
Reactions: KVenus

KVenus

Caw!
kiwifarms.net
No. If you take out all the repeated dialog, the bit about Angelica's mom dying, and the two dads drinking beer it's just a brief description of an actual episode of Rugrats from the early 90's. The sand and clay is literally just sand and clay.
You don't say.

It's funny how Taz says he's 100% kid-friendly, yet writes alcohol into children's fanfics. Maybe something like that would've been passable in 1949, but not in 2019 on television. (From an American standpoint.)

Diabeetus

Ice cream and apple pie
kiwifarms.net
Finally, Erik here believes that he owns some fictional broadcasting service known simply as Classix. At least from what I've found out, this proposed network that he's been dreaming up all of his life is supposed to show nothing but Game-shows. Not much is known about this particular broadcast, mainly because Erik never really explains the concept of it coherently. Thankfully, a much older post made by @Super Collie on the Closing Logos Group Thread did allow for some pointers. Unfortunately though, half of the stuff she discussed has been deleted or taken down, so the best I could do is essentially base this off of what was described in said post.

Said program would have broadcasted such gems as:
The formatting here is fucked. Text is small as shit.

• Informative
Reactions: PsychoNerd054

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
Family friendly like the time Buttercup gave the professor condoms before going out on a date, or when DeeDee told Dexter to decode "idksc"? I wonder how he'd react to being told about that sort of thing. Would he get mad, or be okay with it because nostalgia (or alternatively because he writes about adults drinking)?

Reactions: FatFuckFrank

Diabeetus

Ice cream and apple pie
kiwifarms.net
Family friendly like the time Buttercup gave the professor condoms before going out on a date, or when DeeDee told Dexter to decode "idksc"? I wonder how he'd react to being told about that sort of thing. Would he get mad, or be okay with it because nostalgia (or alternatively because he writes about adults drinking)?
I’d like to think he’s talking about colorful tranny rocks and how morally unrighteous he thinks they are, a la One Angry Gamer, as opposed to just referring to sex, drugs, and rock ‘n roll.

Tags
autism

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino