Artcow Erik "Taz" Mokracek / MollyHaleIsMyFriend / MGHSHour / CowboyErik and Anti-Classix - How an autistic 38-year old attracts the attention of a whole slew of other autists

Is Erik a paedo?

• No, just a emotionally stumped man

Votes: 193 27.0%
  • Yes, and a scary one at that

Votes: 179 25.0%
  • I don't even know

Votes: 343 48.0%

• Total voters

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
I’d like to think he’s talking about colorful tranny rocks and how morally unrighteous he thinks they are, a la One Angry Gamer, as opposed to just referring to sex, drugs, and rock ‘n roll.
See, I thought he was referring to Adult Swim, since it premiered in 2001 and therefore isn't nostalgic for him. That and I think being a four years old forever manchild means that anything vaguely complicated and adult beyond drinking beer goes over his head.

KVenus

Caw!
kiwifarms.net
I just realized the real problem with that image is the photo of a real girl. Nobody of any importance likes the live action shit on Cartoon Network.
Ironic that this is one of the few times he uses a picture of a real-life kid as opposed to a random picture of a cartoon kid. Erik should've at least put a picture of Dee Dee from Dexter's Laboratory or one of The Powerpuff Girls instead of a live-action kid.

This is kinda creepy, tbh.

Ilikeoreos

Child of the 80s (or early 90s at least)
kiwifarms.net
I think the girl was from Barney.
I think you're right. My sister used to make me watch Barney all the time and I think that's the girl who always carried that teddy bear around with her. Plus the clothes she's wearing just screams "early 90s".

Tags
autism

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino