Artcow Erik "Taz" Mokracek / MollyHaleIsMyFriend / MGHSHour / CowboyErik and Anti-Classix - How an autistic 38-year old attracts the attention of a whole slew of other autists

Is Erik a paedo?

• No, just a emotionally stumped man

Votes: 223 29.4%
  • Yes, and a scary one at that

Votes: 185 24.4%
  • I don't even know

Votes: 350 46.2%

• Total voters

Elaine Benes

I'm queen of the castle!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good find. What is ZOOM, though?
ZOOM was a show on PBS in the 70s with a revival in the late 90s-early 2000s. It featured a cast of preteens reading poems and jokes and performing skits sent in by viewers, along with some educational segments and songs interspersed. Fun show, I remember watching the later version when I was young.

Puar

It's been fun here. Taking my leave.
kiwifarms.net
ZOOM was a show on PBS in the 70s with a revival in the late 90s-early 2000s. It featured a cast of preteens reading poems and jokes and performing skits sent in by viewers, along with some educational segments and songs interspersed. Fun show, I remember watching the later version when I was young.
I am guessing he liked the 90's one, since Dragon Tales aired along side of it. Knowing Erik, it sounds like some obscure show that is only heard from word of mouth.

Kacho

Wu Flu is a low energy virus.
kiwifarms.net
I had no idea he was into Sailor Moon and DBZ. Why does he hate Ed, Edd, & Eddy, though?
This is just speculation of course but Ed, Edd, & Eddy was the first major show of CN's 00s era. It was basically the midpoint between the old Hanna-Barbera stuff like 2 Stupid Dogs/Dexter's Lab/Powerpuff Girls and the new wave of Cartoon Network Studios stuff like Grim & Evil/KND/Jack. I remember as a kid feeling like Ed, Edd, & Eddy was the first member of a new guard of shows because it looked and felt so different from everything else CN had put out up to that point. It was a sign of a changing network.

So to Taz it may represent the end of the era in which he prefers to take refuge, which of course produces cold pricklies instead of warm fuzzies.

Misaki Nakahara

Nihon Homosexuality Kyoukai
kiwifarms.net
This is just speculation of course but Ed, Edd, & Eddy was the first major show of CN's 00s era. It was basically the midpoint between the old Hanna-Barbera stuff like 2 Stupid Dogs/Dexter's Lab/Powerpuff Girls and the new wave of Cartoon Network Studios stuff like Grim & Evil/KND/Jack. I remember as a kid feeling like Ed, Edd, & Eddy was the first member of a new guard of shows because it looked and felt so different from everything else CN had put out up to that point. It was a sign of a changing network.

So to Taz it may represent the end of the era in which he prefers to take refuge, which of course produces cold pricklies instead of warm fuzzies.
This is probably it. He's a massive autist and their likes are just random shit, while their dislikes are anything they deem "opposite" to their likes.

Piga Dgrifm

Where are those good old fashioned values?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder who his favorite DBZ character is. Is it Gohan? Gohan was four when he was introduced.
But Gohan didn't stay four forever. It's probably Goten because he didn't age, unless you count GT which no one really does.

Umaibae

kiwifarms.net
There's a cow somewhere on the Farms that has a very unhealthy relationshi wth ZOOM too.

Puar

It's been fun here. Taking my leave.
kiwifarms.net
He ain't a pedo, though. He's just mentally a toddler and projecting on cartoon characters, cops don't need to waste their time on that. His a logs are so stupid.
Most I think that tag him as one is his love for childish things. It's damning.

Erik is just a baffoon that is harmless. Kinda like that baby bear from Loony Tunes.

• Agree
Reactions: Jeanne d'Arc

Jeanne d'Arc

Running Up a Massive Tab
kiwifarms.net
If you read the OP, he lives in Waretown, New Jersey. A Google search shows there's roughly 1,000 people there.

That's small shit for the most densely packed state in the union. The police are more likely than not aware of him and do not give a flying fuck.

Tags
None