Artcow Erik "Taz" Mokracek / MollyHaleIsMyFriend / MGHSHour / CowboyErik and Anti-Classix - How an autistic 38-year old attracts the attention of a whole slew of other autists

Is Erik a paedo?

• No, just a emotionally stumped man

Votes: 223 29.4%
  • Yes, and a scary one at that

Votes: 185 24.4%
  • I don't even know

Votes: 350 46.2%

• Total voters

Official AVilleMedia©

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Predatory because he pasts cartoon characters in weird backgrounds and has a love for retro stuff? I bet these A logs like preschool shows like Paw Patrol.
If those people are members of the Atrocious Deviants Wiki , an admin over there "theresnoname" likes stuff such as "Oggy and the Cockroaches" , idk what that is.

And yes this is very A-loggy:

Puar

It's been fun here. Taking my leave.
kiwifarms.net
If those people are members of the Atrocious Deviants Wiki , an admin over there "theresnoname" likes stuff such as "Oggy and the Cockroaches" , idk what that is.

And yes this is very A-loggy:
The wiki itself is full blown autism and filled with a logs. They beat dead horses to the ground that have not been relevant for ten years.

It's basically kids and adult children that feel the need to rant on the stupidest of shit. Like the group of A logs that want to have Erik arrested for something so trite. Erik isn't in the levels of Chibiyima, BlueCatRiolu or Pamperchu. Which the former two have no leaf in changing. Chibiyima still lies and manipulates people into her bidding, begs for art still, stalks, dips her nose in drama and so on. She even got herself thread banned on here for admitting she a logged him for her own jollies and pleasure.

Erik really never does anything malicious. He just shit posts. So I don't know how him liking media from the 80s and 90s is "pedo", compared to the spregs that hate him all seem to gravitate to Paw Patrol, Thomas or anything for preschoolers. His haters and A logs are far worse as is.

Oggy and the Cockroachs was some old 90s cartoon that was in the Ren and Stimpy fad.

Last edited:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
If you read the OP, he lives in Waretown, New Jersey. A Google search shows there's roughly 1,000 people there.

That's small shit for the most densely packed state in the union. The police are more likely than not aware of him and do not give a flying fuck.
Probably because he's completely harmless. Or at least one hopes.

RatRoyalty

kiwifarms.net
Erik has a 62 page thread on KiwiFarms, the premiere destination for online drama and shenanigans, and not a single Kiwi has been able to dig up any salacious dirt on the guy. Usually if a lolcow has a thread this long there's bound to be something of note, petty drama at the least, but Erik's kept his nose relatively clean. All he does is post his silly "art" and keep to himself.

His a-logs are the type of autismos who see themselves in Erik and get frustrated because they can't admit to themselves that they're re.tards. We've seen it happen with other autistic lolcows like Chris or JustinRPG, for some reason these weirdos attract even bigger weirdos who foam at the mouth at the idea of being tangentially associated with them.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 928759
The a-logs want to turn him into the authorities. :c
Being a tard that on occasion gets a bit creepy (since he don't know no better when he's with his mental peers ie children) doesn't mean anything except that these two can be put into jail for wasting the feds' time. So do it you exceptional individuals, prove why you're worse than the mentally 4 year old man who can't live by himself.

At this point, I read to see if Taz makes a particularly funny pic and so I can mock the pathetic sacks of shit that Trollshield with him.

• Agree
Reactions: SIGSEGV and Calooby

Puar

kiwifarms.net
Erik has a 62 page thread on KiwiFarms, the premiere destination for online drama and shenanigans, and not a single Kiwi has been able to dig up any salacious dirt on the guy. Usually if a lolcow has a thread this long there's bound to be something of note, petty drama at the least, but Erik's kept his nose relatively clean. All he does is post his silly "art" and keep to himself.

His a-logs are the type of autismos who see themselves in Erik and get frustrated because they can't admit to themselves that they're re.tards. We've seen it happen with other autistic lolcows like Chris or JustinRPG, for some reason these weirdos attract even bigger weirdos who foam at the mouth at the idea of being tangentially associated with them.
Erik's stuff is like a gateway into the past. Erik seems to have some selfaware and pretty much blocks people without making a fuss like most tards on here that get a thread. Much like CwC in the olden days making everyone get brutally killed in his comics, Chibiyima crying about "trolls" and calling them badguys or some random tard like Riolu threatening to "kill" Kiwi Farms with his autistic rage forms,

Being a tard that on occasion gets a bit creepy (since he don't know no better when he's with his mental peers ie children) doesn't mean anything except that these two can be put into jail for wasting the feds' time. So do it you exceptional individuals, prove why you're worse than the mentally 4 year old man who can't live by himself.

At this point, I read to see if Taz makes a particularly funny pic and so I can mock the pathetic sacks of shit that Trollshield with him.
Can't those faggots get in trouble for trying to get him arrested?

• Informative
Reactions: 3119967d0c

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I finally figured out who this tard looks like: he looks like Burglekutt from the film Willow. Except he isn't a midget with a deep, masculine voice. He's an average sized guy who happens to be a mental midget.

Burglekutt_portrait.png

This Taz bloke is so entertaining. He really reminds me of Chris when Chris was at his prime. Except this guy is so low functioning that he makes CWC seem like he's got a turbocharger in his brain. The poop fixation, the pseudo-pedophile tendencies, the obsession with shitty, obscure cartoons...its been a long time since we had just a simple manchild to laugh at. It's kind of refreshing after all the sexual deviants, trannies, and Toon Town bullshit.

Trombonista

EISENHOWER SUCKS DONKEY BALLS
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I finally figured out who this tard looks like: he looks like Burglekutt from the film Willow. Except he isn't a midget with a deep, masculine voice. He's an average sized guy who happens to be a mental midget.

View attachment 931728

This Taz bloke is so entertaining. He really reminds me of Chris when Chris was at his prime. Except this guy is so low functioning that he makes CWC seem like he's got a turbocharger in his brain. The poop fixation, the pseudo-pedophile tendencies, the obsession with shitty, obscure cartoons...its been a long time since we had just a simple manchild to laugh at. It's kind of refreshing after all the sexual deviants, trannies, and Toon Town bullshit.
This guy's too hairy to be Erik.

Reactions: Adamska and Puar

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net

Plus they want to be a Metokur type guy who makes funny videos where they laugh at autists but they lack the self awareness and actual talent to do it.

KVenus

Delcatty (2002-2019)
kiwifarms.net
The wiki itself is full blown autism and filled with a logs. They beat dead horses to the ground that have not been relevant for ten years.

It's basically kids and adult children that feel the need to rant on the stupidest of shit. Like the group of A logs that want to have Erik arrested for something so trite. Erik isn't in the levels of Chibiyima, BlueCatRiolu or Pamperchu. Which the former two have no leaf in changing. Chibiyima still lies and manipulates people into her bidding, begs for art still, stalks, dips her nose in drama and so on. She even got herself thread banned on here for admitting she a logged him for her own jollies and pleasure.

Erik really never does anything malicious. He just shit posts. So I don't know how him liking media from the 80s and 90s is "pedo", compared to the spregs that hate him all seem to gravitate to Paw Patrol, Thomas or anything for preschoolers. His haters and A logs are far worse as is.

Oggy and the Cockroachs was some old 90s cartoon that was in the Ren and Stimpy fad.
I agree completely. I have been coming back time and time again to Erik's page on Deviantart, and it doesn't seem like he's harming anybody or anything.

He is quite the repetitive man indeed. For anybody who a-logs him, he simply says that that particular person is on the "Last train to Blocksville", which I think is kind of cute and funny at the same time.

He even made a recent pic on Deviantart where he has a picture of a live-action man surrounded by a bunch of Rolling Rock beer boxes complaining that "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" is cancelled. It's so laughable, but not in the good way.

Tazman FiM is Cancelled.png

Another recurring phrase that I think is funny from him is "I deserve to be free!" Does he mean that he's tired of living with his mother or family or whatever's going on in his life?

Puar

kiwifarms.net
I agree completely. I have been coming back time and time again to Erik's page on Deviantart, and it doesn't seem like he's harming anybody or anything.

He is quite the repetitive man indeed. For anybody who a-logs him, he simply says that that particular person is on the "Last train to Blocksville", which I think is kind of cute and funny at the same time.

He even made a recent pic on Deviantart where he has a picture of a live-action man surrounded by a bunch of Rolling Rock beer boxes complaining that "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" is cancelled. It's so laughable, but not in the good way.

View attachment 947917

Another recurring phrase that I think is funny from him is "I deserve to be free!" Does he mean that he's tired of living with his mother or family or whatever's going on in his life?

Is that Billy from the Power Rangers?

Reactions: KVenus

Piga Dgrifm

Where are those good old fashioned values?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 947917

I get the Power Rangers and the Ponies since manchildren love that stuff, but I can't figure out where the booze fits into all this.

• Agree
Reactions: Adamska
Tags
None