Artcow Erik "Taz" Mokracek / MollyHaleIsMyFriend / MGHSHour / CowboyErik and Anti-Classix - How an autistic 38-year old attracts the attention of a whole slew of other autists

Is Erik a paedo?

• No, just a emotionally stumped man

Votes: 223 29.4%
  • Yes, and a scary one at that

Votes: 185 24.4%
  • I don't even know

Votes: 350 46.2%

• Total voters

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Caillou fic is the most based thing I've ever read. Highlights:
View attachment 1204352
View attachment 1204355
View attachment 1204356View attachment 1204357
Is Erik okay?
Holy Saint Assburger, that is some DARK kid's shit. Erik's clearly going through his 'teenage edgelord' phase of psychosocial development. About right for a 40 year old slow-in-the-mind.

*edit* I'm puzzled. what's autistic about this post? is that Caillou story not the exceptional individual-equivalent of edgelord fanfic?

Last edited:

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
This is probably his way of dealing with the stress of this virus shit.

Maybe somebody close to him was affected.
These were written a month ago, before shit really went down in the US. If these were written within the last two, maybe three weeks I'd agree that this is how a autistic manchild deals with plague 2.0. But since they're not I'm going to say this is most likely Erik being Erik, especially since he's written word salads featuring spanking before.

And while the second one does likely have something to do with Coronavirus, again, last month was before it got bad here. I'm more inclined to believe that he saw and heard things from his parents (or Cassie's) favorite news programs and was inspired to turn it into a story because he's literally a exceptional manchild. Like the way a young child would interpret a serious news story they hear but don't understand.

Tags
None