Erin Lynn Jeffreys / Ana Mardoll - Middle-Aged Wokescold Woman Masquerading as a uwu soft trans boi on Twitter While Working at Lockheed Martin

• We've gotten t.me/kiwifarms set up for downtime announcements since Twitter doesn't allow us to have one.

Accept Only Substitutes

kiwifarms.net
100% agree, but the thing that stumps me is that Ana Mardoll is a pseudonym, so why choose a feminine one? Even the laziest MtF troons who don't bother shaving their beards before demanding entrance to women's locker rooms usually change their name to Clementine or Emily or something. Does the pseudonym precede her troon phase?
Until this thread I assumed it was her real name! I think the misgendering trap theory is a good one. Why she'd do that, even for Oppression Olympics™️ I just have no idea. Since most female troons are borderline I'm just going to chalk it up to a personality disorder run amok and not try to figure it out.

It's hilarious though. She's a he with a completely different she name. It reminds me of the trolls who claim circmgender is ~valid~ but in all sincerity.

Edit: forgotten werdz

AirdropShitposts

pro-pain and pro-pain accessories
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
100% agree, but the thing that stumps me is that Ana Mardoll is a pseudonym, so why choose a feminine one? Even the laziest MtF troons who don't bother shaving their beards before demanding entrance to women's locker rooms usually change their name to Clementine or Emily or something. Does the pseudonym precede her troon phase?
Yeah, she was "Ana Mardoll" for a long time writing on the internet first. She couldn't give up the brand. How many troons in the sideshow thread do we find because they use the same username forever everywhere? Look at somebody like Jake Alley, he thinks his entire internet "value" is in the SecretGamerGrrl username so he's forever bitching about how the Kiwi Farms has ruined his search results because he refuses to actually do anything about it.

There might be some kind of connecting trait here...

OttoWest

I'm rough I'm tough I pop my collar up, cream puff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Erin took up the Ana Mardoll pseud circa 2012-2013. She was active under her legal name in fandom circles well before that and even past the adoption of Ana; I can find mentions of Erin using her full name up to 2017. Google “Erin Lynn Jeffreys Hodges” and you’ll find plenty of links to YA fiction discussion, writing groups, etc.

ACEF68E6-2DFD-4A01-99E7-5CE426420CBD.jpeg

As others have mentioned, she began using Ana before the SJW twitter invasion, and it became too valuable for her to discard.

kaien

kiwifarms.net
I have been wondering about this. In Lauren Hough's substack piece she implies that the use of he/him pronouns combined with a feminine name was perhaps a manipulation technique to "trap" people into misgendering her (therefore giving Ana a built-in method of winning or derailing any argument).
This is entirely what it is. Especially when she goes the extra mile with the xie/xer whacko alien pronouns. Even when your opponent doesn't fuck up and call you "she," you've at least got them wrong-footed because half their attention is constantly on making sure they don't hit the pronoun tripwire.

Norbert the Tiger

Everybody's Favorite Dissident-Right Tiger.
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

AirdropShitposts

pro-pain and pro-pain accessories
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

HERHERHERHER

haha no
kiwifarms.net
So his family is broke, but his priority is FFS? Troons. Every fucking time. If his partner is so ill, and they’re so poor, surely school supplies for the kid, food, healthcare for the partner take priority? That partner needs to run fast and run far and save her and the kid from a lifetime of living with this shithead. He says he’ll be out of commission for 2 weeks, is he seriously expecting his ‘chronically ill’ partner to care for him and their SPED child for 2 weeks to indulge his fetish? selfish bastard

Thin Privilege

HAES = Heart attacks at every size
kiwifarms.net
That takedown is indeed wonderful and I'm also glad that she mentioned other Twitter users involved in this mess, particularly sheologian, who has been my personal cow for a while now. Did you know that woman is a therapist? Someone should make a thread on her someday. She's almost as bad as Ana Mardoll.

The write up was indeed great. The mental image of Movie Bob going full neocon for the American military machine is too funny. The sheologian poster mentioned sounded familiar so I looked them up on Twitter. I'm somehow blocked without ever interacting with her as far as I can recall.

1659763895973.png

Rubblehuman

Oppa Calarts Style ! ^ↀᴥↀ^
kiwifarms.net
Came across this person a few months ago and made a post of random shit from their account in the Sideshow thread.

He tweeted this out not too long ago:
View attachment 3568917
wait a minute, what does Destiny have to do with any of this?

These people should just admit that they're Neolibs like Destiny. They even used the "We need more Strong Trans Drone Operators" argument.

Positron

Infinitely worse than Lockheed Martin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The mental image of Movie Bob going full neocon for the American military machine is too funny.
And perhaps too good to be true. If I understand correctly (always a problem with a Thinker like Bob), it is not MovieBob himself who went "acktuly Lockheed Martin isn't that bad", but his equally deranged follower Brother Alpha

easy

artificial death in the west
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When the surge of "I'm liberal, but I work for Raytheon/the NYPD/etc., and what's the big deal?" posts erupted, there was clearly a whole subgroup of "leftists" who viewed liberal politics as, like... a club. A fandom. And they thought they were a legit member.

They were completely taken aback at actual, principled leftists coming into their mentions. People who, for example, refused PhD funding because they realized they'd been funded to aid with police surveillance; people who reported workplace issues even though it cost them their job; people who passed up cushy positions with unsavory employers, even though student loans were looming. The LARPers had no real response.

I think some of the LARPers had actually managed to convince themselves that they were "good," as defined by putting the right hashtags on social media. The backlash against Ana, for belonging to a group that they share, made some of them confront for the first time that they might be full of shit. That's not an enjoyable position to be in, and the cognitive dissonance kicked in hard. Better to defend Ana than to admit they're not as spotless as they've always told themselves.
i was trying and failing to express this earlier. you're really fucking good with words, man, i was really struggling to convey a similar idea, but you hit the nail on the head

yourdadscumdumpster

1983’s evidence of why preggos shouldn’t drink
kiwifarms.net
The write up was indeed great. The mental image of Movie Bob going full neocon for the American military machine is too funny. The sheologian poster mentioned sounded familiar so I looked them up on Twitter. I'm somehow blocked without ever interacting with her as far as I can recall.

View attachment 3568993

You piss off one single troon and you’ll be immediately banned by thousands as you’re quickly added to loser browser plugins containing massive community-run blocklists targeting wrongthink (a prominent example being Shinigami Eyes).

Not Yet Implemented

kiwifarms.net
You piss off one single troon and you’ll be immediately banned by thousands as you’re quickly added to loser browser plugins containing massive community-run blocklists targeting wrongthink (a prominent example being Shinigami Eyes).
What they don't realize is that the more people they add to it, the more it transforms from a coordinated blackballing tool into a tool to isolate themselves into their groomer discord circlejerk.

GenderCop

Friendly neighborhood gender cop
kiwifarms.net
Came across this person a few months ago and made a post of random shit from their account in the Sideshow thread.

View attachment 3568917
tony soprano voice: THIS FUCKIN GUY

Dear ugly troons,

All you people have to do is be decent and act like regular people and we would not notice any of you. Why would we?
99.999999% of the world manages this. the question is why so many trannies are batshit-insane & can't shut the fuck up about their insanity. and its a simple request! i've had insane relatives, insane co-workers, insane neighbors... who still managed to mind their own business & not annoy people all the time. it CAN be done.

You people make a point of lying, LARPing, attacking, being vomitous and gross and in general, shitting up the internet. ALL of us came here because we wanted to know if these grotesqueries were real people or fakes. Some of us endured attacks by the insane, as crazy Sady Doyle went after me for a month.

We believe lying grifters like Ana, who steal from young naive people, should be held accountable.

If you gross freaks don't want to be doxxed, shut up, stop being assholes. Why can't you do this simple thing? Answer: you have never been able to cope at ALL in your life, which is why you threw in the towel as men and decided you will LARP the "easy life of teenage girls" now. (The fact that this insults every woman who struggled as a teenage girl does not occur to you, because you failed the empathy test, you replicant fucks.)

KF can be brought to a halt, if all the freaks decide to stop freaking tomorrow... and just be like the rest of the mostly-normal world. There would be no content. But instead??? LOOK AT YOU UGLY MONSTERS, guaranteeing that we had to put you on here too. Why do you deliberately dress like clowns and mention KF unless you are craving attention?
Anybody who has raised kids recognizes this as 4 yr olds, they did not psychologically develop beyond the attention-seeking phase.

Act like normal, sane ppl and KF evaporates into thin air. Its all up to you.

do the right thing.

White-Kettle Shufflepunk

kiwifarms.net

I remember Ana herself trying to sound badass while pimping some plug-in that blocked anyone who followed J.K Rowling.

“The nice queers all got harassed off Twitter, so you’re stuck with the mean ones like me.”

Oooh, fucking scary. Has an element of truth, though. Ana is in fact a mean person, and all the nice gays and lesbians have been shouted down by the “queers.”

Last edited:

Norbert the Tiger

Everybody's Favorite Dissident-Right Tiger.
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 3568993
This curious tiger, forever curious, wanted to see what this creature was about. I too am blocked despite never interacting with this account. Lindsay Ellis did the same thing w for she closed her account, which annoyed me because even though I detest her politics, sometimes she had something interesting to say.
A lot of lefties employ Blocklist, that block anyone who follows specified accounts... Helps keep preserve the echo chamber....

heathercho

Executive Horsewife
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Trying to catch up on this (because it was trending on twitter), I discovered this Livestream by a couple trannies....

Edit, there is some real cope and seeth about the farms at about 28:30 in.... Makes for a nice pick me up.

I think "Jessica Morrow" may be a good candidate for lolcow.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-jes...heet&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer.

:story: The angry clown haired man actually said "uWu tender queer who's disabled" out loud.

He misses the point of all this completely, though.
KF is just like the Yellow Pages. It is a repository for information.
It's your own side who chased Erin outta Troontown. It's your own side that weaponized FACTS.
You built a cult based entirely off the doctrine of Two Minutes of Hate and now you're shocked that you've ran out of targets and the call is coming from inside the house.

Whether the info came from here or from the Queen of Sheba, you're the ones who went rabid to chase her down. Suck on some of that "accountability" all you dumbasses are so fond of.

JY's Tampon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Trying to catch up on this (because it was trending on twitter), I discovered this Livestream by a couple trannies....

Edit, there is some real cope and seeth about the farms at about 28:30 in.... Makes for a nice pick me up.

I think "Jessica Morrow" may be a good candidate for lolcow.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-jes...heet&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer.

View attachment 3568917
:story: The angry clown haired man actually said "uWu tender queer who's disabled" out loud.

He misses the point of all this completely, though.
KF is just like the Yellow Pages. It is a repository for information.
It's your own side who chased Erin outta Troontown. It's your own side that weaponized FACTS.
You built a cult based entirely off the doctrine of Two Minutes of Hate and now you're shocked that you've ran out of targets and the call is coming from inside the house.

Whether the info came from here or from the Queen of Sheba, you're the ones who went rabid to chase her down. Suck on some of that "accountability" all you dumbasses are so fond of.
He's got potential. His GFM says he's a licensed counselor and therapist. I can't find him on the Michigan or national websites.