Skitzocow Ethan Gluis? / Sewerslvt/ Sadboy Sheldon - edgy troon musician with fixation on dead/raped children, easily triggered, FAT

kiwifarms.net
All the FtMs I’ve met have honestly been pretty tolerable and fun to hang out with. I just think they’re lost and took being tomboys too literally. Seriously, just be lesbian. No need to graft a horrible sausage out of your own thigh meat to your crotch to do that.

you know FtMs don't actually have to do that. they can just grow their clits super big

Rainbow Frog Army

meh
kiwifarms.net
I've seen plenty of ftm clits that look like 1-2 inch uncircumcised dicks. It's really uncanny.
Yeah. Large clit and micropenis are pretty much a matter of opinion & genetic testing and details on that can go straight into the kind of horror that can be summarized as why Dr. Money needs to be Satan's personal toilet. Because he manufactured (intentionally or not) proof of his pet theory that sex is 100% a product of socialization, we've had decades of some fucked-up shit happening, like having a problem with doctors cutting up newborns for no better reason than 'we think the pokey-out thing is the wrong size.'

Reading through the records compiled by people who decided we possibly should actually document how well this actually went is why I'm pretty desensitized to the shit that turns up in lolicore. The people doing this were totally convinced they were doing the right thing for these kids, and that there was nothing wrong with it, even when they had to be in serious, active "going 'This is fine' while the building burns down around you" levels of denial.

After shit like that, edgelords make a nice change, because at least they're aware that their shit's fucked up. But I still find Jvnko is just kind of the edgelord version of having a toothless puppy gumming on your hand.

kiwifarms.net
Yeah. Large clit and micropenis are pretty much a matter of opinion & genetic testing and details on that can go straight into the kind of horror that can be summarized as why Dr. Money needs to be Satan's personal toilet. Because he manufactured (intentionally or not) proof of his pet theory that sex is 100% a product of socialization, we've had decades of some fucked-up shit happening, like having a problem with doctors cutting up newborns for no better reason than 'we think the pokey-out thing is the wrong size.'

Reading through the records compiled by people who decided we possibly should actually document how well this actually went is why I'm pretty desensitized to the shit that turns up in lolicore. The people doing this were totally convinced they were doing the right thing for these kids, and that there was nothing wrong with it, even when they had to be in serious, active "going 'This is fine' while the building burns down around you" levels of denial.

After shit like that, edgelords make a nice change, because at least they're aware that their shit's fucked up. But I still find Jvnko is just kind of the edgelord version of having a toothless puppy gumming on your hand.

ergo i'm right about clit growing retard

kiwifarms.net
You're saying it grows big enough to be more than a micropenis. You're full of cope, delusional rainbows, and a troon. Stop derailing threads.

Not gonna miss you when you 41% yourself, and you're blocked.

imagine being this assmad over a supposed "troon" who is "full of cope" and "delusional rainbows". you're no better if you think that about me and i make you mad

GooglePuppet

You will never be women.
kiwifarms.net
You're saying it grows big enough to be more than a micropenis. You're full of cope, delusional rainbows, and a troon. Stop derailing threads.

Not gonna miss you when you 41% yourself, and you're blocked.
>'derailing' a thread with no new updates
>'full of cope' for stating a fact that you don't like
>'a troon' because they pointed out that you are provably wrong
>resorting to using a straw man in a pointless internet slap fight about troons. nobody said they were normal sized dicks bud, but keep making shit up lol.

Alright kid, I think mommy needs to take away your internet. You clearly can't handle being online.
inb4 he replies even more assmad

Lacuna

TFAF over Hoes
kiwifarms.net
1621094877198.png

1621094944310.png

The boys are back in town, i do recommend you look at this link under your own discretion because its fucking amazing, maybe use a vpn though.

"The Truth"