Skitzocow Ethan Gluis? / Sewerslvt/ Sadboy Sheldon - edgy troon musician with fixation on dead/raped children, easily triggered, FAT

They have changed the sewercord link: https://discord.com/invite/hsapG9xuZv

Edit: Sewerslvt fans still watch this thread 24/7... kinda sad thats what you have to devote your life to.

Edit: New sewercord link: https://discord.gg/KBpZEryJRr

Edit: New sewercord link: https://discord.gg/V5n23zaH2M

Edit: Link is deactivated because of a certain kiwifarmer

Edit: Forgot to mention the owner of that server sent me a message and i haven't found the time to respond
actually, im pretty sure 99% of "sewerslvt fans" have no idea what this thread is. its just a couple really devoted people keeping a close eye on everything

especially the ones participating in the sewerslvt discords. again, it's bait for the mental illness bandwagon for teens. the only ones that aren't are probably lurking or are fucking creeps
i dont actually think its necesserily bait for bandwagoning teenagers bc a really large chunk of the patreon and fan server was just actually really mentally ill people
unless they did a really good job a pretending to be crazy

cowboytakeshi

kiwifarms.net
i dont actually think its necesserily bait for bandwagoning teenagers bc a really large chunk of the patreon and fan server was just actually really mentally ill people
maybe i'm cynical about this stuff, but when I lurked the old sewerslvt discord from Summer 2020, the one that was on the subreddit, it seemed like a lot of real mental illness enhanced with LARPing. Obviously some real mental illness is going on but i think this kind of stuff attracts a wide range from actually mentally ill to those who are mentally ill but exaggerte if that makes sense. especially with the younger crowd right now. i think your point stands

Sissy

Gay Retard
kiwifarms.net
Its a bunch of gay, edgy and autistic teens who are victimized by adults who act like gay, edgy autistic teens. Whether these adults intentionally make content to attract a young, homosexual audience, or it is just a result of their stunted mental development, is uncertain, but it does perpetuate the homocycle.

Jabroni

King of Jerky
kiwifarms.net
Its a bunch of gay, edgy and autistic teens who are victimized by adults who act like gay, edgy autistic teens. Whether these adults intentionally make content to attract a young, homosexual audience, or it is just a result of their stunted mental development, is uncertain, but it does perpetuate the homocycle.
Not to point fingers but smelly obese trannies that have a thread on kiwifarms have a near 100% pedophillia rate. It’s never a coincidence when people like this specifically cater to a young audience without aiming for the parents wallets from merch sales.

Sissy

Gay Retard
kiwifarms.net
Not to point fingers but smelly obese trannies that have a thread on kiwifarms have a near 100% pedophillia rate. It’s never a coincidence when people like this specifically cater to a young audience without aiming for the parents wallets from merch sales.
While there are lot of obvious child predators (like Yaniv for instance) I think it is in part at least due to the entropic nature of being a tranny. These people uproot their entire lives, give up everything that is familiar to them, and once they have finished destroying their own lives, they begin to radiate a corrupting presence that attracts vulnerable people, many of which are children. In a sort of 'misery loves company' type situation, these people freely allow and encourage the weak to imitate their lifestyle. Obviously these people are at risk of being sexually prayed upon, but I think there is risk at simply allowing unrepentant tranny/deviant people to associate with children, and that it may sexualize them whether that is the intent of the perpetrator or not.

Archangel__

kiwifarms.net
I like how they blame everything on Kiwifarms now. Edit: Forgot about the Krypt guy.

Attachments

• DAMN DANIEL.png
    DAMN DANIEL.png
    39.8 KB · Views: 167
  • Back at it again with the cringe.png
    Back at it again with the cringe.png
    34.2 KB · Views: 169
  • kf -2.png
    kf -2.png
    26.8 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
I like how they blame everything on Kiwifarms now. Edit: Forgot about the Krypt guy.
its almost like none of them looked at the thread and just make shit up based on what they assume is happening
but in their defense, i wouldn't wanna read this thread again either, with the elongated clit talk and all
Shock and awe. But yeah, if there’s anything anyone remembers from the Patreon server but doesn’t have files or screenshots for I can try looking for it. No guarantees, though. I don’t have the interview that was mentioned earlier in the thread sadly.

Oh and I almost forgot about the shitty fan art someone drew that feeds into Ethan’s delusions.
do you have any screenshots of that guy that asked the whole server if him not showering for 2 weeks was normal