Skitzocow Ethan Gluis? / Sewerslvt/ Sadboy Sheldon - edgy troon musician with fixation on dead/raped children, easily triggered, FAT

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Registration and password reset emails are unavailable due to a DDoS attack on the email server.

Archangel__

kiwifarms.net
Some MS Paint shit got complimented lol

Attachments

• ethan fanart.png
    ethan fanart.png
    155.6 KB · Views: 263
  • what(2).png
    what(2).png
    13 KB · Views: 272
Some MS Paint shit got complimented lol
i doubt that it's ms paint considering theres smooth edges and shapes, at the very least they're using gimp or something.
also, i dont know if its just me, but this isnt even that funny. like, its just some nice interactions between some kids who dont know any better
I feel like that's a British way of signing off on texts or emails.
Or it's a child descending into troon hell I hope it's the former
the x is supposed to be a kiss but its also used as a way to sign off texts

Last edited:

Brokennn.exe

TFAF over Hoes
kiwifarms.net
its almost like none of them looked at the thread and just make shit up based on what they assume is happening
but in their defense, i wouldn't wanna read this thread again either, with the elongated clit talk and all

I would like to disagree, i get discord messages from a few of the members of the fan sewercord quite often complaining about shit i post, it really just where you look for the fans. the sewercord fans take this out of context and the reddit fans (these are interlinked but different social spaces) never look at it. I can almost garuntee Leonardus (owner of sewercord fan server) has this page open refreshing every chance he gets.

Btw what the fuck is your problem with archangel lmao? you seem to want to derail everything he says..?

I would like to "See Less" thank you.

on a mutual server with this animal
1621821999029.png

lmfao

Last edited:
Btw what the fuck is your problem with archangel lmao? you seem to want to derail everything he says..?
lol, im not trying to derail things on purpose my bad
I would like to disagree, i get discord messages from a few of the members of the fan sewercord quite often complaining about shit i post, it really just where you look for the fans. the sewercord fans take this out of context and the reddit fans (these are interlinked but different social spaces) never look at it. I can almost garuntee Leonardus (owner of sewercord fan server) has this page open refreshing every chance he gets.
damn, i thought there was only like 5 people reading it
also ur definetly right about the mods checking this thread alot, they're paranoid, even in their own echo chamber.
although, i sort of feel bad for them because of the types of people they have to manage in there

Govt. Shitposting Machine

ああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ
kiwifarms.net
also ur definetly right about the mods checking this thread alot, they're paranoid, even in their own echo chamber.
although, i sort of feel bad for them because of the types of people they have to manage in there
Dunno why you'd feel even the tiniest of bad for them, they chose to create and moderate this insane fangirl group to begin with.
And the fact that they're overly paranoid for talking about Sewerslvt in their circlejerk is fucking weird. Are they doing something they shouldn't be doing? Why even care in the first place?

GooglePuppet

Getting threatened by transit chuds.
kiwifarms.net
So, I just checked out the page for Child Sacrifice on RateYourMusic. Turns out a mod deleted the review featured in the OP.
Ofc the artwork is still up.

Just to reiterate... A mod read the review (unless they're an uber sped), deleted it, and then kept the rest of the page unscathed. At this point, it is literally impossible for the jannies on the site to not know about what is going on, yet they continue to defend Ethan.

Meanwhile, if you bring up the fact that Astrophysics and Sewerslvt are fans of the burgeoning London scene (it's like the zoomer Seattle scene), members of that scene will tell you to ignore it or stop complaining.

Can we just nuke the world?

Last edited:

Archangel__

kiwifarms.net
A mod read the review (unless they're an uber sped), deleted it, and then kept the rest of the page unscathed. At this point, it is literally impossible for the jannies on the site to not know about what is going on, yet they continue to defend Ethan.
The mods/jannies of Ethan are uber speds. It's sad that troons get special treatment just because people are afraid of offending them or whatever and getting labeled as transphobic. I do wonder if Ethan is even still alive at this point, though. Most likely offed himself after his thread blew up. Or went ballistic and got admitted to a psych ward.

GooglePuppet

Getting threatened by transit chuds.
kiwifarms.net
The mods/jannies of Ethan are uber speds. It's sad that troons get special treatment just because people are afraid of offending them or whatever and getting labeled as transphobic. I do wonder if Ethan is even still alive at this point, though. Most likely offed himself after his thread blew up. Or went ballistic and got admitted to a psych ward.
These are not Ethan's mods. These are the mods for the most popular social media site for music, which actually makes this situation 5x worse.

Govt. Shitposting Machine

ああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ
kiwifarms.net
These are not Ethan's mods. These are the mods for the most popular social media site for music, which actually makes this situation 5x worse.
You'd think with the backlash threads against Sewerslvt on RYM they'd remove at least the album art like how they do with other controversial content.
But given the majority of the userbase on the site it's also not surprising they want to keep his shit and remove all criticism (at least the kind thats going to be viewed by casuals and not autists lurking forums).
Also RYM mods are retarded anyway because they can't read for shit lol

Archangel__

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I’m aware they aren’t Ethan’s mods. Just wanted to say they were speds. The mods of both platforms are retarded, though. I’m curious to know if they knew that Ethan and his fanbase talked shit about RYM in the Patreon server before they deleted that. I’m guessing no.

mrdk_04

In semi-autist hell.
kiwifarms.net
What a goldmine, came across this obnoxious music some time ago. Didn't think much of it, but the artist's Twitterhad the usual red flags. Interesting to see a lunatic with a proclivity for (sexual) child abuse have a discord full of confused teenagers. Being into MLP when I was that young seems positively benign in comparison to discussing the finer points of pedophilia & sharing underage nudes. How many of these troons-to-be will turn out to merely be homosexual, given recent studies show most of these sexually confused teens latch on to trendy identities (as kids have done since time immemorial) and grow out of it once their prefrontal cortex is sufficiently formed? https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpsyt.2021.632784/full

Has this fag or any of his nuthuggers ever brought up Made in Abyss? For the uninitiated, it's a manga about kids descending down a hole in the ground, the catch being you can't go back up without suffering increasingly horrific fates. As the descent continues, ever more horrific scenarios are portrayed, in accordance with that specific layer's curse. Very creative, beautiful imagery, great villain, but it features child abuse throughout. From stringing up a child to be whipped by the orphanage, to breaking an arm or painfully extracting fluids from a penis. Sure, it's all played for horror, but it's hard to deny the creepy overtones, the kind Ethan'd likely jack off to.

Yeah that Kryptikus person has been popping up an awful lot in screencaps. You think he’s a close friend/associate of Ethan?
he was a moderator in the fan and patreon server, he was friends with her but they were not that close.
He was a moderator on the original sewercord, I am pretty sure he started the first sewerslvt discord server and as a result got to know Ethan better than most.
he didnt make the original server. i think it was one of the other reddit mods