Skitzocow Ethan Gluis? / Sewerslvt/ Sadboy Sheldon - edgy troon musician with fixation on dead/raped children, easily triggered, FAT

Archangel__

kiwifarms.net
On the topic of Krypt, someone sent me these. Sounds like Krypt has stockholm syndrome or something considering he still wants to be part of the fanbase after getting fucked over.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    15.7 KB · Views: 194
  • 2.png
    2.png
    43.8 KB · Views: 194
  • 3.png
    3.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 192
On the topic of Krypt, someone sent me these. Sounds like Krypt has stockholm syndrome or something considering he still wants to be part of the fanbase after getting fucked over.
sewerslvt banning people from her server on a whim for things they did before joining is slighty ironic

you should post more caps, assuming you've been sending them based on the topic at hand instead of just sending what you find
thanks for the screenshots though

Brokennn.exe

TFAF over Hoes
kiwifarms.net
is slvt on some skitz or pysco depressant drugs?
sewerslvt banning people from her server on a whim for things they did before joining is slighty ironic
"Her"

Archangel__

kiwifarms.net
is slvt on some skitz or pysco depressant drugs?

"Her"
I’m not really sure, but given that he went to a psych ward a few months ago I would say yes. Unless Australia sucks at helping mentally ill people. He also mentioned having blood in his urine on the Patreon server around that time which is gross. Don’t know if that is a common thing when taking schizo meds or not.

Smooth Operator

kiwifarms.net
So, I just checked out the page for Child Sacrifice on RateYourMusic. Turns out a mod deleted the review featured in the OP.
Ofc the artwork is still up.

Just to reiterate... A mod read the review (unless they're an uber sped), deleted it, and then kept the rest of the page unscathed. At this point, it is literally impossible for the jannies on the site to not know about what is going on, yet they continue to defend Ethan.

Meanwhile, if you bring up the fact that Astrophysics and Sewerslvt are fans of the burgeoning London scene (it's like the zoomer Seattle scene), members of that scene will tell you to ignore it or stop complaining.

The review probably didn't meet the moderation team's standards since it mainly focused on Ethan's character. They're notoriously rigid about that kind of stuff, and it probably wouldn't have been deleted if it was brought up in the album's comment box. It wouldn't surprise me too much however if Ethan himself or someone from his discord reported it to them.

Also, the Child Sacrifice artwork is indeed censored for visitors, as are the Drowning in the Sewer and Draining Love Story ones. At least in my country.

Schermafbeelding 2021-05-28 om 00.28.26.png

Last edited:

0x0000C1A

An unconscious bias; a raison d'être no-one knows
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The relay is back up and running, the issue of it breaking was due to discord deciding to fuck me over and my method of doing it.
Messages will appear as soon as they are sent in that server again.

GooglePuppet

Super cres. Chud.
kiwifarms.net
The review probably didn't meet the moderation team's standards since it mainly focused on Ethan's character. They're notoriously rigid about that kind of stuff, and it probably wouldn't have been deleted if it was brought up in the album's comment box.
There was an entire argument in the comment box about the review being 'transphobic'. Those comments got removed too, except for the one 'debunking' the reviewer's claim that the review wasn't about Ethan being a tranny. I find it very convenient that this is the one comment that stayed up, and even more convenient that the reply comment, which pointed out the 'debunker' didn't know what the fuck they were talking about, got removed too.

Also, the image being censored for non-users means fuck all to me. These creeps know exactly what they're doing.

Smooth Operator

kiwifarms.net
There was an entire argument in the comment box about the review being 'transphobic'. Those comments got removed too, except for the one 'debunking' the reviewer's claim that the review wasn't about Ethan being a tranny. I find it very convenient that this is the one comment that stayed up, and even more convenient that the reply comment, which pointed out the 'debunker' didn't know what the fuck they were talking about, got removed too.

Also, the image being censored for non-users means fuck all to me. These creeps know exactly what they're doing.
Maybe you're right about the comment box then, I wouldn't put it past them.
I disagree about the cover though. They're an archival site first and foremost, and Ethan being a retarded edgelord doesn't change the fact that his releases should be archived the way they were published. But I do dislike their double standards when it comes to marking stuff as sensitive material, they're quick to add performative warning messages on Nazi music like NSBM, but albums about pedophilia or releases with gore or obscene covers don't need any kind of disavowal apparently.

GooglePuppet

Super cres. Chud.
kiwifarms.net
I disagree about the cover though. They're an archival site first and foremost, and Ethan being a retarded edgelord doesn't change the fact that his releases should be archived the way they were published. But I do dislike their double standards when it comes to marking stuff as sensitive material, they're quick to add performative warning messages when it comes to Nazi music like NSBM, but albums about pedophilia or releases with gore or obscene covers don't need any kind of disavowal apparently.
We actually have the same opinion. I should've been more concise. mb

Maybe you're right about the comment box then, I wouldn't put it past them.
I disagree about the cover though. They're an archival site first and foremost, and Ethan being a retarded edgelord doesn't change the fact that his releases should be archived the way they were published. But I do dislike their double standards when it comes to marking stuff as sensitive material, they're quick to add performative warning messages on Nazi music like NSBM, but albums about pedophilia or releases with gore or obscene covers don't need any kind of disavowal apparently.
to be fair it wouldnt be all that surprising if rym was just a bunch of kiddy diddlers
if you're telling me someone that retarded is anything but a woman im not buying it
I’m not really sure, but given that he went to a psych ward a few months ago I would say yes. Unless Australia sucks at helping mentally ill people. He also mentioned having blood in his urine on the Patreon server around that time which is gross. Don’t know if that is a common thing when taking schizo meds or not.
I remember she complained alot about Australias' shitty healthcare or something like that.
Also, I highly doubt the blood in her urine thing is due to the meds, I think schizo meds usually effect stuff like your vision and your muscles.
Like, you get dizzier and stiffer overall.
I also heard thet it can make you gain more weight but im not sure on that one

2sm

Autistic Boomer
kiwifarms.net
no samples so im guessing it's the same exact dnb mashup they've always made? their production skills are a trash heap of pc music, none of it is really creative and has been tapped since forever. music that is youtube algorithm core is typically something people should be avoiding as well imo, most of this stuff is a placebo to keep you further away from reality, bro. edgelord trannies can't fool me.