Skitzocow Ethan Gluis? / Sewerslvt/ Sadboy Sheldon - edgy troon musician with fixation on dead/raped children, easily triggered, FAT

Archangel__

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2224253

Did he move or just put his location as the most generic place in Australia?
I think I remember him mentioning he was going to Sydney for a trip, but that’s about it. In other news though Ethan felt the need to remind people that he doesn’t have a Twitter account. Nothing groundbreaking but thought it was worth posting if only for the caps lock rage.

Attachments

• 83A23C0C-EC57-496A-8BD9-23555C0B501F.jpeg
    83A23C0C-EC57-496A-8BD9-23555C0B501F.jpeg
    144.7 KB · Views: 133
I think I remember him mentioning he was going to Sydney for a trip, but that’s about it. In other news though Ethan felt the need to remind people that he doesn’t have a Twitter account. Nothing groundbreaking but thought it was worth posting if only for the caps lock rage.
how come you remember things that she said in the nuked server, but all your screenshots are supposedly from an anonymous source? did you just not screenshot anything or something?

Archangel__

kiwifarms.net
how come you remember things that she said in the nuked server, but all your screenshots are supposedly from an anonymous source? did you just not screenshot anything or something?
There’s this thing called having a good memory. I was in the nuked server after all, so yeah. As for the screenshots they’re just for proof if I happen to have them.

DarkAtlantic

fuck domestic violence we're going international
kiwifarms.net
Apparently he has moved to sydney and now goes by "June" instead of Junko. I have my doubts about them moving to Sydney though, the cost of living there is very high and Ethan supposedly doesn't make much money from music.
they probably make enough money to keep themselves out of broke-tier, the patreon has lots of people and a fuckton donated during the recent music stream. but whether that all has gotten to accustom sydney prices of living is still questionable

purple menace

mental illness
kiwifarms.net
they probably make enough money to keep themselves out of broke-tier, the patreon has lots of people and a fuckton donated during the recent music stream. but whether that all has gotten to accustom sydney prices of living is still questionable
He donated 'all of the proceeds from "The world is Fvcked" and it was only $4000 Aus. I wouldn't put it past him to lie about the profit he made, but it would be a stretch to assume he has a house/ apartment in Sydney if those earnings are anything to go from.

twee

all pigs must die!
kiwifarms.net
He donated 'all of the proceeds from "The world is Fvcked" and it was only $4000 Aus. I wouldn't put it past him to lie about the profit he made, but it would be a stretch to assume he has a house/ apartment in Sydney if those earnings are anything to go from.
Do we know anything about his parents? Perhaps they make enough money to pay for his living expenses or some shit.

DarkAtlantic

fuck domestic violence we're going international
kiwifarms.net
well, they could probably get away with renting a basement or something

purple menace

mental illness
kiwifarms.net
Do we know anything about his parents? Perhaps they make enough money to pay for his living expenses or some shit.
Earlier in the thread it was speculated that Ethan himself or his family lived at "North East Road - Klemzig". I am unsure if this is a wealthy area but if Ethans parents were rich it would explain a few things such as his ability to neet out from early high school.

*take this with a grain of salt though, I haven't looked into it and am just going from word of mouth

Sewer Goblin

kiwifarms.net
I've been lurking this thread for a bit, decided to contribute.

As part of the new album premiere, I decided to go full autist mode and lurk the live chat to see if Jvnko (now June I guess) showed up. She did. Here are some of my favourites:

June going autism mode trying to protect her album from a Melon Review
opera_3bXGLibhjh.png

June says that all the art she makes is her own
opera_foIesfkXYh.png

This checks out

Someone asked about if she's still quitting
opera_Cjeesj19C2.png

opera_Yq9unn7SWj.png

opera_Xrjly0x4l2.png

opera_6R1iw3vNWU.png

This came up, idk what the context is but she is seemingly mad about the music industry and that she's fucked it up for herself with her old shit. She's trying to distance herself as much as possible from her old work, but interestingly still has Drowning In The Sewer up, which features Nothingness - a 15 minute wall of noise that features the infamous r9k suicide.
opera_Yd2Rd8LQxO.png

opera_P3zIFkH8q5.png

opera_GagvEtGSl3.png

Checks out that the fat troon wants to mooch of off UBI
opera_M8bjsKUEQ9.png

opera_wEtOhy5kR2.png

Speaking of Nothingness, apparently this was done live. Not sure if this makes it better or worse...
opera_tp7Y7vqriH.png

"Guys I know it's not really Breakcore it's just funny to annoy people lol I'm such a le trole"
opera_1xXK4Y8Skx.png

Talk of her living in Sydney at the moment. Wants to be in Melbourne with all the gays and troons apparently
opera_fo5SKeCCmM.png

opera_m9OR7rr0yf.png

Confirmation that she goes by June. On face value this is kinda good that she's finally dropping the "Jvnko" moniker, if you ignore the fact that she's clearly derived June from Junko...
opera_VNlxTxVmt1.png

opera_Uyd4NQ6NWg.png

opera_9R9OzRfcmj.png

Dunno the context of this, just made me laugh considering the awful edits of herself in her early career
opera_4DPM25RMKC.png

opera_cu8PaXEaOP.png

Apparently it's YouTube's fault that child exploitation is frowned upon?
opera_Z935mgfezJ.png

Ah yes this excuses the child exploitation I guess
opera_HvaWMHZrkE.png

opera_hiAYr22CLy.png

Braindead stan
opera_vhA3TQ9Lzc.png

Based viewer
opera_4jUWvkOxzI.png

Oh yeah, the osu situation.
opera_gXuZRBHoJL.png

opera_Zandryx7Bc.png

She's a featured artist on Osu now. The blog post written about her is very... interesting.
Sewerslvt joins the Featured Artist roster.

Sewerslvt creates music. You listen to Sewerslvt's music. You create beatmaps using Sewerslvt's music.

9 songs are available for mapping from Sewerslvt's Featured Artist listing. The songs sound like breakcore and trance mixed with weird noises or something.

Ingest Sewerslvt's music:
Compared to literally any other artist:
love solfege joins the lineup as our latest Featured Artist!

Boasting a musical style self-described as "classic art pop", love solfege is a Japan-based circle responsible for a distinct sound you'll surely never hear anywhere else. Each of their tracks intertwines elements of classical music, rock, pop, and R&B through efforts from composer Shinichiro Matsumoto, all of which are perfectly harmonized with a wide array of vocal performers.
Sewerslvt Osu Featured Artist Blog Post
Archive

love solfege Osu Featured Artist Blog Post
Archive

Someone asked how she's doing. Boo hoo
opera_Ji2VxWwusV.png

The irony is palpable
opera_BIfHBYODEA.png

Why?
opera_mJPqOHkflT.png

Bro so detailed
opera_9JYCAOFlAU.png

Last one, this time from Sewercord. Apparently naming yourself after a child that was brutally tortured to death and left to rot inside of a steel drum is "weeb stuff lol"
Discord_lz6PEh5ETG.png

That's the best stuff I was able to get. Apologies for the relentless autism.

Last edited:

Archangel__

kiwifarms.net
I've been lurking this thread for a bit, decided to contribute.

As part of the new album premiere, I decided to go full autist mode and lurk the live chat to see if Jvnko (now June I guess) showed up. She did. Here are some of my favourites:

June going autism mode trying to protect her album from a Melon Review
View attachment 2234515

June says that all the art she makes is her own
View attachment 2234858
This checks out

This came up, idk what the context is but she is seemingly mad about the music industry and that she's fucked it up for herself with her old shit. She's trying to distance herself as much as possible from her old work, but interestingly still has Drowning In The Sewer up, which features Nothingness - a 15 minute wall of noise that features the infamous r9k suicide.
View attachment 2234878
View attachment 2234879
View attachment 2234880
Checks out that the fat troon wants to mooch of off UBI
View attachment 2234881
View attachment 2234882

Speaking of Nothingness, apparently this was done live. Not sure if this makes it better or worse...
View attachment 2234931

"Guys I know it's not really Breakcore it's just funny to annoy people lol I'm such a le trole"
View attachment 2234890

Talk of her living in Sydney at the moment. Wants to be in Melbourne with all the gays and troons apparently
View attachment 2234891
View attachment 2234892

Confirmation that she goes by June. On face value this is kinda good that she's finally dropping the "Jvnko" moniker, if you ignore the fact that she's clearly derived June from Junko...
View attachment 2234896
View attachment 2234933
View attachment 2234934

Dunno the context of this, just made me laugh considering the awful edits of herself in her early career
View attachment 2234897
View attachment 2234898

Apparently it's YouTube's fault that child exploitation is frowned upon?
View attachment 2234899

Ah yes this excuses the child exploitation I guess
View attachment 2234902
View attachment 2234904

Oh yeah, the osu situation.
View attachment 2234913
View attachment 2234914
She's a featured artist on Osu now. The blog post written about her is very... interesting.

Compared to literally any other artist:

Sewerslvt Osu Featured Artist Blog Post
Archive

love solfege Osu Featured Artist Blog Post
Archive

Someone asked how she's doing. Boo hoo
View attachment 2234927

The irony is palpable
View attachment 2234929

Bro so detailed
View attachment 2234937

Last one, this time from Sewercord. Apparently naming yourself after a child that was brutally tortured to death and left to rot inside of a steel drum is "weeb stuff lol"
View attachment 2234944

That's the best stuff I was able to get. Apologies for the relentless autism.
Good stuff. Dunno why anyone would want to kiss an ugly fat troon, but I'm guessing the answer is autism. And on the subject of autism, a fan seems to (unsurprisingly) have it.

Attachments

• brave_2021-06-05_21-03-41.png
    brave_2021-06-05_21-03-41.png
    93.8 KB · Views: 107
  • brave_2021-06-05_21-03-54.png
    brave_2021-06-05_21-03-54.png
    27.9 KB · Views: 113
  • Screenshot_2021-06-05-18-50-46.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-05-18-50-46.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 98
  • Screenshot_2021-06-05-18-50-53 (1).jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-05-18-50-53 (1).jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 104

break these cuffs

THANK YOU AJ
kiwifarms.net
Earlier in the thread it was speculated that Ethan himself or his family lived at "North East Road - Klemzig". I am unsure if this is a wealthy area but if Ethans parents were rich it would explain a few things such as his ability to neet out from early high school.

*take this with a grain of salt though, I haven't looked into it and am just going from word of mouth
North East Rd is a 4 lane spur road and numbered highway (A10) that run northeast from Adelaide proper through the sprawling suburbs. It's mostly businesses being a thoroughfare, but there are some houses. They look to be mostly middle class, lower through upper, 2-4 bedroom homes.

I'm curious if anyone in this thread actually likes his music. I personally think its pretty good stuff despite all the tranny cringe backstory
well its certainly music. i dont like it but its unique, so she gets credit for that
Good stuff. Dunno why anyone would want to kiss an ugly fat troon, but I'm guessing the answer is autism. And on the subject of autism, a fan seems to (unsurprisingly) have it.
i can never tell if these guys are legitimately insane or just kind of trying to fit in.
i hope he gets the help he needs and/or he has a good day at middle school tomorrow

also dude please sort out your notifications it makes me sad. thanks
Bro so detailed
View attachment 2234937
pretty sure the 3d model that she used for her avatar and other stuff was made in a hentai game
I like how he's thinking Melon's scores are worth anything and that his music is on Melon's radar
they are though. his scores have a big impact, and an even bigger impact on teens who want to feel smart.
the kids love him, and his meaningless numbers.

twee

all pigs must die!
kiwifarms.net
North East Road was ruled out. Looking back at the post (by Pee Cola) every other street in Klemzig was ruled out too. Hmm.
Edit: This could really mean anything though. Maybe he's not registered to vote or something.

Last edited:

cowboytakeshi

kiwifarms.net
they are though. his scores have a big impact, and an even bigger impact on teens who want to feel smart.
the kids love him, and his meaningless numbers.
that's a good point. I'm still betting that in the best case scenario slvt might be in one of the weekly tracklists Fantano does?
I'm curious if anyone in this thread actually likes his music. I personally think its pretty good stuff despite all the tranny cringe backstory
I still listen to some of his songs. I know some people on the thread has said his production is garbage but i don't know shit about music i just listen to what sounds good. I still think he's a creep and really mentally ill