Skitzocow Ethan Gluis? / Sewerslvt/ Sadboy Sheldon - edgy troon musician with fixation on dead/raped children, easily triggered, FAT

Pee Cola

Very good cola
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apparently he has moved to sydney and now goes by "June" instead of Junko. I have my doubts about them moving to Sydney though, the cost of living there is very high and Ethan supposedly doesn't make much money from music.
Sydney is full of trannies and is about 5 times bigger than Adelaide. Whilst the cost of living is horrendous, he could probably make ends meet by sucking cocks in and around Oxford Street and/or the Cross. As such, I wouldn't be surprised if he actually did move over there rather than just saying he did to try and throw internet sleuths off his trail.

North East Road was ruled out. Looking back at the post (by Pee Cola) every other street in Klemzig was ruled out too. Hmm.
Edit: This could really mean anything though. Maybe he's not registered to vote or something.
Whilst voting is compulsory in Australia, it's up to the individual to register themselves. The voting age is 18, but Australians can register on the electoral roll from 17 years of age. I suspect Ethan is just too slack to register, especially if he's a NEET edgy boi.

As for Klemzig, it's lower middle class.

North East Rd is a 4 lane spur road and numbered highway (A10) that run northeast from Adelaide proper through the sprawling suburbs. It's mostly businesses being a thoroughfare, but there are some houses. They look to be mostly middle class, lower through upper, 2-4 bedroom homes.
Pretty much. There's some gentrification as well, particularly South of OG Road and the East along the River Torrens. In typical Australian suburban style, there's everything from scabby little blocks of flats full of junkies and housos right through to McMansions/Wog Palaces, often within metres of each other.

There is such a thing as crashing at a relative's or friend's place, too.
Way back in this thread, there was an article posted from when Ethan was about 13. The article is mainly about something happening to his cousin on the Sunshine Coast (something about bullies stealing his skateboard or some shit IIRC). Ethan was most likely up there visiting family during the school holidays. He could have family or friends in Sydney too. Maybe one of his simps has taken him in. Who knows.

Last edited:

Archangel__

kiwifarms.net
More talking shit about the Farms. If you consider being called transphobic or a generic “you’re a 30 year old living in your mom’s basement” comment shit talking, anyway.

Attachments

• 149F6C05-9562-4626-8967-6A72F8456728.jpeg
    149F6C05-9562-4626-8967-6A72F8456728.jpeg
    79.3 KB · Views: 120
  • F89192E0-79D3-4D34-87B8-EFB26B2B1772.png
    F89192E0-79D3-4D34-87B8-EFB26B2B1772.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 126
  • B1B24143-DA6F-46DF-B2D8-D53F128AF10B.jpeg
    B1B24143-DA6F-46DF-B2D8-D53F128AF10B.jpeg
    59.1 KB · Views: 106
  • 9966267B-4193-4F25-9803-60C5D7374C17.jpeg
    9966267B-4193-4F25-9803-60C5D7374C17.jpeg
    66.8 KB · Views: 125

GooglePuppet

Super Cres
kiwifarms.net
More talking shit about the Farms. If you consider being called transphobic or a generic “you’re a 30 year old living in your mom’s basement” comment shit talking, anyway.
Anyone who constantly tells people to 'go outside' or 'stop living in your mother's basement' is likely projecting how much of a failure they think they are. Especially right now, during a year and a half lockdown and a pandemic that has essentially murdered the economy in ways that'd make millennials in 2008 blush. You make more money collecting benefits than working a full-time minimum wage job for jesus sake.

Know some people who are living with their parents while going to school to save money. Know some people who lost their jobs and couldn't pay rent anymore because of wuflu. These 'you're a virgin' type arguments just don't cut it anymore, and they're becoming increasingly irrational as our society slips further into entropy. They're unoriginal as fuck, and are relics of an older and different culture that are not really applicable in a general sense today. Also, with the influx of eastern culture in the west, these faggots are going to have to get used to the idea that eastern families will do anything for their kin (a reflection of the relative poverty many of them came from), and it is not uncommon for easterners to stay with their parents until married. It's even more common for parents to find jobs for their kids using connections they've made during their career; a reflection of the relatively shit job market over there.

Nowadays, someone has to be a total leach or no-life to get hit with 'go outside' or 'stop living in your mother's basement' and it not be more embarrassing for the person who said it. Also, after the shit we've seen with Tinder, 'virgin' can really only be used against people who are pathetic, a soyboy who is always getting friendzoned, or a woman and/or faggot who's not abstinent and still can't get none (like bitch, HOW), otherwise it's just ignorant.

Maybe if you didn't fuck our society up with your 'woke' bullshit you'd still be able to use these insults you oh so love to parrot, retards.

Last edited:

Big Fat Frog

Blowtorch and Corkscrew
kiwifarms.net
Lmao that dude talking about his “degree in astrophysics” irradiates an aura of autism to the point you can smell the Spaghetti Os and Oscar Mayer hotdogs through the text :story:

cowboytakeshi

kiwifarms.net
Lmao that dude talking about his “degree in astrophysics” irradiates an aura of autism to the point you can smell the Spaghetti Os and Oscar Mayer hotdogs through the text :story:
watch out, we have a hyper chad with an astrophysics degree!!! and he's comfortable with being a retard!!! he must have to coil his dick around his legs to walk. amazing discord content

YachieKicchou

kiwifarms.net
1623209853754.png

What's with the new album being pushed extremely hard in peoples recommendations? Even when I tell youtube to ignore it, it keeps coming back. Other people are saying the same thing. I'm not even subscribed and haven't listened to any of their music in over a year.
Also, cool beans on using my mental disorder as an edgy aesthetic to push your shitty music.

DarkAtlantic

fuck domestic violence we're going international
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2245343

What's with the new album being pushed extremely hard in peoples recommendations? Even when I tell youtube to ignore it, it keeps coming back. Other people are saying the same thing. I'm not even subscribed and haven't listened to any of their music in over a year.
Also, cool beans on using my mental disorder as an edgy aesthetic to push your shitty music.
its funny because that album is truly the lamest one out of the discography

YachieKicchou

kiwifarms.net
its funny because that album is truly the lamest one out of the discography
Youtube comments is low hanging fruit but for the sake of content:

1623230791528.png

1623230829038.png
1623230844789.png
1623230892994.png

And yeah, it isn't great. I don't know what it is about this guys stuff that sends a certain kind of person fucking wild. It's like it just activates something in their monkey brains that makes them gay for this shit. I wouldn't call it bad music but at this point it's a dead horse and completely repetitive and stale. I'm pretty sure some of these are just the same song. I just don't understand what kind of person, at this point, is still going wild over this shit.

fu͏nny

https://youtu.be/rl7ppuXMfC8
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even when I tell youtube to ignore it, it keeps coming back. Other people are saying the same thing. I'm not even subscribed and haven't listened to any of their music in over a year.
I highly recommend using BlockTube to completely get rid of shit you don't wanna see. I've used it for a good while now and it never lets me down.
Firefox Chrome EDIT: Here's the git too.

Last edited:

who dare wins?

does Geneva convention apply to weebs an furfags?
kiwifarms.net
Sydney is full of trannies and is about 5 times bigger than Adelaide. Whilst the cost of living is horrendous, he could probably make ends meet by sucking cocks in and around Oxford Street and/or the Cross. As such, I wouldn't be surprised if he actually did move over there rather than just saying he did to try and throw internet sleuths off his trail.

Whilst voting is compulsory in Australia, it's up to the individual to register themselves. The voting age is 18, but Australians can register on the electoral roll from 17 years of age. I suspect Ethan is just too slack to register, especially if he's a NEET edgy boi.

As for Klemzig, it's lower middle class.

Pretty much. There's some gentrification as well, particularly South of OG Road and the East along the River Torrens. In typical Australian suburban style, there's everything from scabby little blocks of flats full of junkies and housos right through to McMansions/Wog Palaces, often within metres of each other.

Way back in this thread, there was an article posted from when Ethan was about 13. The article is mainly about something happening to his cousin on the Sunshine Coast (something about bullies stealing his skateboard or some shit IIRC). Ethan was most likely up there visiting family during the school holidays. He could have family or friends in Sydney too. Maybe one of his simps has taken him in. Who knows.
Sydney also has a retardedly high price for housing, 1.1 million on average for a house, any house mind you. There is no way in hell this Troon schizo lard of fat would be able to acquire those funds without getting a 40 year mortgage plan. Hell he might have some relatives over there? He might know some balkaner who lives in inner western Sydney from a Troon friend of his or some shit like that (trust me balkaners are literally everywhere in Sydney).

Youtube comments is low hanging fruit but for the sake of content:

View attachment 2245995

View attachment 2245996
View attachment 2245997
View attachment 2245998

And yeah, it isn't great. I don't know what it is about this guys stuff that sends a certain kind of person fucking wild. It's like it just activates something in their monkey brains that makes them gay for this shit. I wouldn't call it bad music but at this point it's a dead horse and completely repetitive and stale. I'm pretty sure some of these are just the same song. I just don't understand what kind of person, at this point, is still going wild over this shit.
Im assuming its the chaotic music makes them feel like they are doing something with themselves when they have never achieved anything or something like that. That is the only assumption I could possibly come up with considering the people who ever listen to this music regularly are likely the literal dregs of society, spergs who cannot get any jobs or anything meaningful within their lives. Thats only a assumption based on what I have seen from other places but I probably have hit the mark on one of those points at least.

View attachment 2245343

Does the sam shit after I watch any of Sam Hydes videos (specifically the KSTV advice segments he puts out). Also philosophy tube is getting pushed hard too.

Kenya Jones

Hard-R Gamer
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2245343

This is literally why I came back to the thread. Despite never listening to the music (or anything similar) on my youtube account I was still getting it recommended.

Does the sam shit after I watch any of Sam Hydes videos (specifically the KSTV advice segments he puts out). Also philosophy tube is getting pushed hard too.
Lol, this right here is exactly what I am getting.

WalMart

Save money. Live better.
kiwifarms.net
What is with it with these self absorbed people and assuming everyone wants to read a novel of their life story online? This is like a shitty bootleg Keeping Up With the Kardashians. he’s just word-vomiting vapid angst or edgy nonsense. Literally everybody on the planet is born with the knowledge of how to be annoying and loud, it’s our first way to get food, he ain’t special. Talk about regression.

who dare wins?

does Geneva convention apply to weebs an furfags?
kiwifarms.net
What is with it with these self absorbed people and assuming everyone wants to read a novel of their life story online? This is like a shitty bootleg Keeping Up With the Kardashians. he’s just word-vomiting vapid angst or edgy nonsense. Literally everybody on the planet is born with the knowledge of how to be annoying and loud, it’s our first way to get food, he ain’t special. Talk about regression.
Narcissism, usually really bad that is never kept in check because the creator creates a echo chamber for his own content.