Skitzocow Ethan Gluis? / Sewerslvt/ Sadboy Sheldon - edgy troon musician with fixation on dead/raped children, easily triggered, FAT

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

Basslyne

kiwifarms.net
Adelaide, Australia. In the wake of hysteria surrounding this post, the vast potential for chaos presents itself. Retards have gotten nothing juicy other than a few shitty photoshops of his unknown face. So what does Adelaide, Australia hide?

Well I did some research, he made a little while back under the name "Pretty Cvnt". After giving it a once-through listen (currently deaf after that) it's extremely obvious that the album covers the ever growing distance between what we enjoy and us. Now, because Ethan is a grease lord, we can conclude that the medium of entertainment he uses to represent this idea is none other than Japanese Cartoons. Ethan loooves his Japanese Cartoons -- I don't think I remember an album where something about Japanese culture wasn't included -- so much so that I was willing to bet that he's a big fucking weeaboo. So big that he would actually take the time out of his day to go and hang out with other people that enjoy Japanese Cartoons. Now the verb "going to" and the noun "anime convention" can be put together in a sentence that you double-chromies can understand but that would take too long. I was on the hunt for a celebrity guest speaker list, Q&A panels, etc etc. Unfortunately, Adelaide is also extremely retarded and can't build websites for shit so I couldn't find definitive lists of any. Now, using a guise (e.g. data presentation, media outlets) to email the many event organizers in Adelaide and get a list of guests is a very risky maneuver that I might have done. Nothing really caught my eye about 2 weeks ago when I checked the reply, just a few celebrity names I've heard before but don't care about. I went back through this thread to read the data you all archived; every little piece of Ethan retardation and behavioral trends I kept in the back of my mind. Is there anything that Ethan might have visited and been filmed at? Well, you all know Ethan used to go by the name "Sadboy Sheldon". (Look for anything relating to Teenage Robot) We also know that the message archives point to Ethan having some kind of appreciation for Halo or something (He kept talking about how good it is.). There's also the Ethan having an infatuation with Evangelion (I think, idk his fanbase are all socially inept so they all like the same shit). The list goes on: Burnout, Watamote, Darling in the Franxx, anything that might have a lead. So I went through the guest speaker lists, I checked through all the names I thought might have a lead; Skimming over a bunch of Steve Downes' panels and interviews at AvCon, nothing caught my eye. Watamote pictures and panels at Animaga, nothing. You get the gist. No leads after about 1.5 hours of searching through really boring footage of fat greasy men asking and jizzing their pants at guest speakers. I may really dislike all of you guys, but I won't bore you with the details of every other panel. Yada Yada searching searching Yada Yada... until I see: Quinton Flynn Q&A AvCon 2017. I knew this guy voiced Sheldon in that one cartoon about a teenage robot, but I went into the video. Without a single crumb of hope. The questions become boring and I drown out a lot of it but then I hear "Sheldon" and I do a double take. I say to myself "wait a minute, that hair." Alright fuckers to cut a long story short I've given you an extremely likely match for the fatass. Take the image and the link.
View attachment 2271642
here you go. No, I didn't archive any of this. I'll let you guys deal with that because I can't be fucked to.
Notice that this dude asks about sheldon, the haircut is similar, and this takes place well before Ethan announced tranny status. This is NOT guaranteed to be him so don't fucking act like it. What I'm saying is this is a very probable match.

And jesus fucking christ you all are annoying. My "defeatist attitude" wasn't me admitting that Ethan's the winner, it was instead the product of you guys failing to find anything even remotely surprising or interesting. I'm a fucking 30 year old software engineer with too much free time, not a purple haired delusional troon trying to pander to kids and young adults that fake having depression for attention (adding onto this most of Ethan's community have genuinely convinced themselves that they are living a hard life, so it's not faking depression they have serotonin dysphoria LMAO).
Look man I commend your effort, but this is a massive fucking reach tbh. I highly doubt he would be able to publicly speak that coherently, cuz realistically he’d be a stuttering wreck, right? The guy in the video is pretty out there in terms of speaking skills.

purple menace

mental illness
kiwifarms.net
Look man I commend your effort, but this is a massive fucking reach tbh. I highly doubt he would be able to publicly speak that coherently, cuz realistically he’d be a stuttering wreck, right? The guy in the video is pretty out there in terms of speaking skills.
Im optimistic. This guy just happens to ask about that specific character Ethan was obsessed with and looks to be around Ethans age. The person in the video also looks similar to the few glimpses of Ethan we have.

Last edited:

twee

the industrial revolution and its consequences...
kiwifarms.net
Im optimistic. This guy happens to ask about that specific character and looks to be around Ethans age.
I'm optimistic as well. I mean, how many people love My Life as a Teenage Robot? How many like it so much that they'd go see a panel hosted by a voice actor? How many would ask specifically about his character, Sheldon? Even then, how many of them live in/near Adelaide, and are in his age range?

These fit with what we know about Ethan so far. But again, could be any dude. But it also definitely could be him.

Also the dude seems to have a slightly edgier look to him, and we know Ethan was an edgy back in the day from the old Instagram.

I think I might be a little too :optimistic:.

Kenya Jones

Hard-R Gamer
kiwifarms.net
I'm optimistic as well. I mean, how many people love My Life as a Teenage Robot? How many like it so much that they'd go see a panel hosted by a voice actor? How many would ask specifically about his character, Sheldon? Even then, how many of them live in/near Adelaide, and are in his age range?

These fit with what we know about Ethan so far. But again, could be any dude. But it also definitely could be him.

Also the dude seems to have a slightly edgier look to him, and we know Ethan was an edgy back in the day from the old Instagram.

I think I might be a little too :optimistic:.
I agree, this has to be the HUGEST reach I have ever seen but the resemblance of the two is quite similar.

Edit: I forgot about another image where you can see Ethan's shoulders are close to his head, just like the guy in the Q&A video.
1624052802205.png

Last edited:

twee

the industrial revolution and its consequences...
kiwifarms.net
Untitled102.png
The closest comparisons I could whip up. Seems relatively close to me. Obviously the angles won't exactly match up, and shit like focal length is probably different or something. And filters will probably distort shit. Also, weight gain and shit. Edit: The only similarity I saw immediately was the brow ridge, not very pronounced.

Fuck, making this was the most autistic 13 minutes of my life. I'm gonna feel even more retarded if this is just some rando.

Last edited:

Cheollima

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2280736
The closest comparisons I could whip up. Seems relatively close to me. Obviously the angles won't exactly match up, and shit like focal length is probably different or something. And filters will probably distort shit. Also, weight gain and shit.

Fuck, making this was the most autistic 13 minutes of my life. I'm gonna feel even more retarded if this is just some rando.
have to take focal length into account as well which could make for the altered face shape

Lach

kiwifarms.net
Woah Nelly, I feel like it's both a blessing and a mild curse that I don't dabble into social media much especially twitter, since I casually listened to some of Sewerslut's stuff on the tubes. Had no idea that he was not only a tranny but also a full blown albeit typical leftoid mess, what a shame too his deathgrips remix shit is pretty lulzy and lit.

Brokennn.exe

TFAF over Hoes
kiwifarms.net
i am completely and almost fully optimistic about this new turn of events, but i have my doubts.

If this was ethan, ethan wouldn't dox himself so @fuckyou11111 would be clean.

How ever, he tried derailing the thread in the past which lead him to being the first person to be proclaimed to be ethan on the thread.

Stay skeptical, don't jump to conclusions yet people.

Kenya Jones

Hard-R Gamer
kiwifarms.net
i am completely and almost fully optimistic about this new turn of events, but i have my doubts.

If this was ethan, ethan wouldn't dox himself so @fuckyou11111 would be clean.

How ever, he tried derailing the thread in the past which lead him to being the first person to be proclaimed to be ethan on the thread.

Stay skeptical, don't jump to conclusions yet people.
Actually fuckyou isn't the first person in the thread that we accused of being Ethan(think Yinci, for example), although they really felt Ethan-y to me, and not like a funny joke to make as was the case with the others.

greyroad

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2280736
The closest comparisons I could whip up. Seems relatively close to me. Obviously the angles won't exactly match up, and shit like focal length is probably different or something. And filters will probably distort shit. Also, weight gain and shit. Edit: The only similarity I saw immediately was the brow ridge, not very pronounced.

pretty sure it is him.

if you google ethans real name you can find this article about some kid who got his scooter stolen or some shit, anyway the kid on the left in the pic is listed as "ethan patton",
1654bb76e3a0c62b0b05b51ff8efceed.jpeg
you put the image of the dude from the convention and ethan from the article together and it's a match.
ethan.png