Skitzocow Ethan Gluis? / Sewerslvt/ Sadboy Sheldon - edgy troon musician with fixation on dead/raped children, easily triggered, FAT

• DDoS is active again.

twee

all pigs must die!
kiwifarms.net

I found the death notice of a "William James Gluis" from Adelaide. It's recent, from 2019:

GLUIS, William Charles "Bill" passed away peacefully on Sunday February 24, 2019. Aged 77 years. Dearly loved husband of Barb. Loved brother of Kaye and family. Loved brother-in-law of Ray and all the Wood family. Father of Darren and Jonathon. Now at Peace.

"Father of Jonathan". When I search Gluis on Adelaide whitepages, I find this listing: https://www.whitepages.com.au/gluis-t-j-725030373R

J initial. Could it be dad?
Unsure, the one I found was a woman named Christine, last name beginning with W. She died in May of this year.

Oddly, can't find any results for a "Jonathan/Jonathon Gluis". Maybe it is a middle name. 🤔

roogan with a k

kiwifarms.net
When discovering sewerslvt a year ago some of my friends back in the day sent this video which was unlisted (who kept it as a liked video) and after discovering this thread the video is now either deleted or private, there's a reupload I found on YouTube.

The lyrics I can make up are the words cold steel repeated overtime with some additional words so if anybody is a musician or a sound designer it could come in handy to try to take some of the noise out of the song. Both original and slowed ver

edit: forgot to mention that it also samples that infamous zone tan video of Jenny getting raped

Last edited:

Sewer Goblin

kiwifarms.net
Sewerslvt server potentially moving away from branding themselves after Sewerslvt.
Discord_cxPhrviKdZ.png

Poll
Archive - after 9 minutes

Short Circuit

kiwifarms.net
Sewerslvt server potentially moving away from branding themselves after Sewerslvt.
Their discord server is pathetic from what I saw. It's large in numbers but the activity there is lacking, the text channels are full of garbage and apparently have a minecraft server nobody fucking plays on.
our main motivation is wanting to be more open to a general breakcore/dnb/electronic/music community, and potentially making a safe space for other smaller and bigger artists as well.
Nagaoka has been contacting old staff of sewercord and artists in hopes of them joining to this bootleg shithole. Basically their plan was to get the masses from r/sewerslvt, ride on the popularity of Ethan, and using that popularity to create a some sort of community detached from June. Their plan backfired terribly though since basically no artists would want to associate themselves with Sewerslvt because of their already tarnished reputation. So they really now only have a server full of trannies with close to none artists.

Sewer Goblin

kiwifarms.net
Sewerslvt hates this fan server: that's fucking ironic and hilarious
Why not delete the Discord server altogether if Senpai hates you and wants NOTHING to do with you?
It's a "save haven" for queers and the mentally deranged masquerading as a Sewerslvt fan server. Aside from Sewerslvt and how much they want to bang that fat bussy, their most talked about topics seem to be how gay they are, how mentally """damaged""" they are and then this lolcow thread.

Cheerlead-in-Chief

kiwifarms.net
It's a "save haven" for queers and the mentally deranged masquerading as a Sewerslvt fan server. Aside from Sewerslvt and how much they want to bang that fat bussy, their most talked about topics seem to be how gay they are, how mentally """damaged""" they are and then this lolcow thread.
Wow. How pathetic...so we're indirectly their Senpais that they're Type A Tsundere/Yandere over. lmao.

Short Circuit

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2395982

Is this ourguy? Got sent this by a friend who claimed to have gotten it from another friend.
Actually if you become retarded for a second it would match with the image from the OP. Although this has so much nothing behind it, also that person from the OP could actually be fucking anyone to be honest, maybe even it is just a random image from Google and photoshopped.