Skitzocow Ethan Gluis? / Sewerslvt/ Sadboy Sheldon - edgy troon musician with fixation on dead/raped children, easily triggered, FAT

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

JammaJam

Why is the internet like this?
kiwifarms.net
I was thinking the exact same thing, this just screams bullshit to me. Maybe because this dude is just a pathological liar and uses feelings to dodge criticism and complaints. Even if it is legit, his past behavior doesn’t add credence to his story.
That, and he's probably using it to get attention from his young audience. Being trans is apparently the hip new thing that all the kids love. And to add to that attention, he's gotta have some sad sob story to go along with "one of his greatest works." He's probably lying on everything like the threads gone over before.

kuronekodiaper

boomer trooner
kiwifarms.net
That, and he's probably using it to get attention from his young audience. Being trans is apparently the hip new thing that all the kids love. And to add to that attention, he's gotta have some sad sob story to go along with "one of his greatest works." He's probably lying on everything like the threads gone over before.
Ethan really reads like some pathetic teenage attempt at "look at me I'm so mentally ill uwu" but the sad part of it all is that it works. Especially on his fans that are all essentially minute differential copies of Ethan himself. It IS hip to be Trans, it's also hip to be a mentally ill degenerate freak.

One thing I fucking hate the most out of the sewerslvt sphere is the copycat artists. The people who take Ethan as a musical influence, to a degree of idolization. God, they praise Ethan's music like it's some effigy to mental illness; some perfect 'owo so relatable' musical interpretation of being depressed. It's so goddamn cringe-inducing. I'd be the first to admit that again; Some of Ethan's earlier works are great. I do actually quite enjoy Starving Slvts, but the catering to a fanbase of teenage zoomers, (Ethan would deny such, but he would be lying.) god damn did it ruin any potential of something even vaguely novel.

Bad at names

Also bad at posting regularily
kiwifarms.net
It's crazy how mental illness being treated like a cool, relatable thing by a lot of people. Why seek help when you can just be quirky and relatable about it?
I'm assuming most of his fans are children so hopefully they'll grow out of it eventually but people treating someone like Ethan as some kind of role model is insane

Vermin God

I can't sleep, I don't wanna dream
kiwifarms.net
It's crazy how mental illness being treated like a cool, relatable thing by a lot of people. Why seek help when you can just be quirky and relatable about it?
I'm assuming most of his fans are children so hopefully they'll grow out of it eventually but people treating someone like Ethan as some kind of role model is insane
I don't understand why this generation is so fucked up, Why does everyone seem to have a laundry list of mental illnesses?
It's super disheartening seeing kids on social media with pronouns in their bio before they even finish puberty

wenttobermuda

Plenty good!
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand why this generation is so fucked up, Why does everyone seem to have a laundry list of mental illnesses?
It's super disheartening seeing kids on social media with pronouns in their bio before they even finish puberty
Mental illness has been stylish for ages. Gen X had Prozac Nation, for example.

In the 90s, "questioning" ones sexuality was an accepted attention getting technique. Feeling ignored? Get a couple piercings and start telling people that maybe you're gay.

Now, being depressed and maybe bi isn't enough to make someone special. The attention getting has escalated to troonery. What'll come next, once that loses its impact?

discombobulate

kiwifarms.net
Would it be worth documenting any clones of ethan in this thread, or is it more that they are their own cows (i don't really use the farms much so idk how this system works)
If they are actually involved with Ethan and are amusing or otherwise interesting they could be mentioned here. If they just exist near him but are still lolcows a thread can be made in prospering grounds. If they aren't lolcows and aren't involved with Ethan then they don't need any dedicated attention.

Judgment Boy

Do you know who I am?
kiwifarms.net
It speaks volumes that he's so worked up over this one friend's death that it's apparently ripping him apart to even work on the album inspired by the death, yet he also just can't help but bring it up in every post about the album. In his words, this is a friend who had a pretty big drug problem and only quit for him (which any addict/friend of an addict will tell you is already doomed to fail; you quit that shit, you do it for you, but whatever), and was oh so inspirational to his life. One who chose to end their life for their own reasons and how dare she not stay alive for him, because it's all about him and his feelings and how dare she.

However, photos of ritually sacrificed children? You know, kids who had no fucking choice in dying? Nah, that's chill. Junko Furuta? A girl who was just minding her own business on her way home from work and became a victim of what is essentially "wrong place, wrong time", because she was picked at random. Someone's whose death and the circumstances leading up to it were so fucking harrowing, that I would be hard pressed to say there could've been too many worse ways to go. How about all those people whose very real, horrific circumstances were used as his samples? Like the young girl who called the cops after having found her sibling post-suicide?

Nah, fam. That's just aesthetic. For my sick beats and edgy album artwork. They did it for my 'gram.

If he's just using this whole "last album" arc to ditch the edgelord persona and actually get out of that mindset, then good on him for realizing it's time for a change, but I'm not sure how much I'd wager on that being the case. Not many troons are known for being able to resist the attention and limelight, and I'd say it's more likely he'll just rebrand as some other anime edgy-uWu artist with some other dead girl as his inspiration.

Also, that Patreon post reads like a teenager's journal entry and I hate it.
I miss the days when artists with actual mental issues kept that shit ambiguous and subtle. Nowadays, you aren't mental if you don't give a daily reminder to your followers.

Edit: A word.

Last edited:

coung1944

kiwifarms.net
1632848078655.png

JammaJam

Why is the internet like this?
kiwifarms.net
It speaks volumes that he's so worked up over this one friend's death that it's apparently ripping him apart to even work on the album inspired by the death, yet he also just can't help but bring it up in every post about the album. In his words, this is a friend who had a pretty big drug problem and only quit for him (which any addict/friend of an addict will tell you is already doomed to fail; you quit that shit, you do it for you, but whatever), and was oh so inspirational to his life. One who chose to end their life for their own reasons and how dare she not stay alive for him, because it's all about him and his feelings and how dare she.

However, photos of ritually sacrificed children? You know, kids who had no fucking choice in dying? Nah, that's chill. Junko Furuta? A girl who was just minding her own business on her way home from work and became a victim of what is essentially "wrong place, wrong time", because she was picked at random. Someone's whose death and the circumstances leading up to it were so fucking harrowing, that I would be hard pressed to say there could've been too many worse ways to go. How about all those people whose very real, horrific circumstances were used as his samples? Like the young girl who called the cops after having found her sibling post-suicide?

Nah, fam. That's just aesthetic. For my sick beats and edgy album artwork. They did it for my 'gram.

If he's just using this whole "last album" arc to ditch the edgelord persona and actually get out of that mindset, then good on him for realizing it's time for a change, but I'm not sure how much I'd wager on that being the case. Not many troons are known for being able to resist the attention and limelight, and I'd say it's more likely he'll just rebrand as some other anime edgy-uWu artist with some other dead girl as his inspiration.

Also, that Patreon post reads like a teenager's journal entry and I hate it.
I miss the days when artists with actual mental issues kept that shit ambiguous and subtle. Nowadays, you aren't mental if you don't give a daily reminder to your followers.

Edit: A word.
^
this, entirely this.
He's using this whole "death of my friend" as an excuse to keep attention. And kinda reading how you phrased the "HOW DARE SHE??" makes me start thinking through and this whole thing may legitimately be him trying to vent some form of nice-guy energy.
He must have been into her or some shit and when she killed herself, if she even existed, he probably is going through the whole "nice guy" thing.

Would it be worth documenting any clones of ethan in this thread, or is it more that they are their own cows (i don't really use the farms much so idk how this system works)
Go full steam I suppose. Op seems to be inactive since April so no real point in focusing solely on ethan, unless its someone like Machinegirl, which deserves its own thread entirely.
Hell, some of these copycat artist are fucked in their own right, reading through old discord logs, they read like wanna be startup sales men more than music producers.

i listen to this dudes music, and i always thought the gore shit was just being an edgy teen. didnt know they were THIS exceptional, goddamn.
Op seems to be inactive since April so no real point in focusing solely on ethan, unless its someone like Machinegirl, which deserves its own thread entirely.
what has Machinegirl done? i only listen to their music, never really cared to look more into them outside of that