Ethan Klein / h3h3Productions - Two faced low energy e-celeb sperg with a penchant for hypocrisy and an Oedipus complex

Who would win in a fight?

• Ethan Klein

Votes: 10 4.8%
  • Sam Hyde

Votes: 197 95.2%

• Total voters

Diabeetus

Ice cream and apple pie
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
C31F5096-8A7C-49DD-A51A-0AEAFF4703DB.png

Ethan Edward Klein
, once the face of a YouTube renaissance, now does a mediocre podcast with his wife Hila Hakmon where he says stupid shit. And that stupid shit as of recent, has started to bite him in the ass. Most of his audience are only now learning how much of a drama magnet Ethan is, but for some people, this has always been the case. Let's take the time to pinpoint down his more exceptional moments.

Ripping off Sam Hyde

We all know who Samir Al-Hajeed is, right? Well, your boy Ethan had some beef with Sam. Just watch this clip from the previously mentioned mediocre podcast:
https://archive.org/details/ethankleinsamhyde1

Oof, ouch. There's some praise here and there, but for the most part, Ethan and Hila sound like Sam shot their kid and got away with it (which, knowing Sam, wouldn't be out of the ordinary). Why's that? Well, Ethan uploaded this video right here:
https://archive.org/details/ethankleinsamhyde2

Notice something? If you're particularly familiar with the Hyde lore, you'd catch some striking similarities between that video and this video right here:
https://archive.org/details/ethankleinsamhyde3

If you take a closer look, you'll realize that these two videos are only a couple months separated from each other. Sam's was made in January of 2013, Ethan's was made in June of 2013. Looks pretty suspicious, right? If you're not convinced Ethan's ripping off Sam, you should take it up with Ethan himself, because the current description of his video kinda disagrees with you:
EthanSam1.PNG

Well, shit. All deniers of collusion are stopped by that one image, halted.

Sam and Ethan had quite the discussion on Reddit about this issue, lemme tell ya:
SamEthan.PNG

EthanSamuel.PNG

EhtanSam.PNG

ehtaansam.PNG

eeeeeeesam.PNG

Unfortunately, a majority of this conversation is unarchived and unobtainable. As of writing this, Reddit has banned the Million Dollar Extreme subreddit, the grounds by which these two men talked. But here's Ethan's Reddit overview, which includes his comments toward Sam. Here's it's archive, too.

Ethan uses some nice, juicy buzzwords to describe Sam and his fanbase. Anyone who's not a school principal that uses "toxic" to describe a person or community is probably an asshole. C'mon, Ethan.

But no worries, Sam has come out and said that while Ethan undeniably ripped him off in that instance, everything else he's done is fairly original and that, even then, what Ethan's done is basically potatoes compared to what Adult Swim's done.
Sam Hyde said:
By the way, he said that under this video, which is where I got a good amount of the information about this from:
https://archive.org/details/EthanKleinSamHydeWhang

Now, you might be saying...
Hypothetical Kiwi Farms user said:
Now, wait a minute. Diabeetus Chandler, you can't be serious. This Ethan and Sam drama was way back in the day, literally last year. I'm gonna give this a late rating, sorry buddy.
This section serves as an introduction to just how badly Ethan can respond to criticism. You saw that clip, right? It gets worse, trust me.

PewDiePie

This is the point where a lot of people's opinions on Ethan sank immeasurably. So a while back, PewDiePie said nigg—
https://archive.org/details/coondiepie

Ethan turned his back on PewDiePie when this happened, on (again) his mediocre podcast.

I'm not going to archive an entire podcast because I refuse to carry an hour long video on my computer. But, I will link and archive this video by Kavos, who's admittedly a faggot, but he provides the necessary clips outlining this incident:
https://archive.org/details/h3h3Kavos

So, like Kavos said, Ethan does this podcast about PewDiePie. He gets a bunch of backlash for being a hypocrite, saying the word himself and actively enjoying it. Keemstar and Scarce report on this on their separate shows. Then, Ethan makes another podcast where he basically airs out his dirty laundry, and shits on Keem and Scarce for criticizing him. He also has two bobbleheads with him, sucking his dick.

This perfectly illustrates why Ethan deserves a thread. The dude can't take criticism. He acts impulsively, and then shits on you for calling him impulsive.

But ooh boy, wait a minute. Now it's time to get to the recent drama, with even more incriminating shit on Ethan.

Ethan today

I'm going to cite the PewDiePie drama as the official downfall of Ethan and his likability. Because nowadays, oh man, he's not doing well.

He pissed off a bunch of Indians when he said some exceptional shit about an Indian music video channel:
https://archive.org/details/PewDiePieEthanTSeries
If you think Ethan pissing off Indians is where it stops, nono. Absolutely not. This is only proving that Ethan causes drama every fucking week, even before now.

So, Ethan hasn't uploaded on his main channel in a while in favor of making more podcasts. Fans have just barely tolerated this. But then, the main channel has an upload, and what is it?
https://archive.org/details/H3H3BallRider

AN AD FOR A FUCKING MOBILE GAME

At this point, fans had enough of Ethan's bullshit. They didn't upload regular content for such a long time, and here they are, with an advertisement. So, after backlash, Ethan came back with this video:
https://archive.org/details/h3h3update2

Even though he had made this exact video before, with the exact same points and everything:
(At this point, Internet Archive decided to bend me over and stop archiving the shit I needed, so bleh. Fuck my life.)

Ethan brings up how he has depression a lot, especially when pitted against accusations of ignoring his main channel and just being bitter in general. It really makes you think. It makes you think about all this, and whether or not Ethan's all that credible.

Why Ethan is a Lolcow (and closing statements)

Well, as we've learned from this post...
  • Ethan's awful at taking criticism.
  • Ethan always starts shit on his podcast, almost every single episode.
  • When he's called out for not uploading on his main channel, he recycles the same reasoning over and over again.
  • His content has become incredibly mediocre.
If he was a Lolcow, he'd definitely be a Dramacow or a Careercow. But if there comes a conclusion where Ethan's not a Lolcow, there should at least be a general thread about the drama surrounding Ethan, because it's a lot. It'd be criminal not to cover it at this point.

Papa bless, gentlemen.

Last edited:

HomeAloneTwo

I was saying 'Boo-Urns'
kiwifarms.net
If Ethan is a lolcow than all of YouTube as a company is a a megacow. Demonetization and new youtube ideals have driven creators like H3 to other mediums. The podcast most likely brings in waaaay more money than 2-3 videos that takes 2 months to make only to get adpocalypsed because Ethan is in his underwear. The lolsuit from Hossboss probably killed their drive to roast and be creative as well.

Being H3 probably isn't as easy as it was. At one point, in their peak, they were sort of the Internet cringe police, back when nobody knew H3 was roasting them, but now you have creators trying to not get seen by H3 or any one else, and you have the polar opposite, where creators are going all out to get seen by "content cops" and no "content cop" is giving them a grain of attention.

The mobile game was a really bad idea. Just 100%.

Honestly, h3 doesn't need to apologize for anything (besides the mobile game). Youtube is a cesspool of mis-managed information in this day and age. Im surprised they havent collaborated with other YTs affected by adpocalypse and made a new video service.

LofaSofa

In Memoriam 😔👊
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Ethan is a lolcow than all of YouTube as a company is a a megacow. Demonetization and new youtube ideals have driven creators like H3 to other mediums.
Demonetization is broken and can be blamed for driving creators to other mediums yes, but it does not in anyway excuse shitty behavior such as hypocrisy, lying about depression, or condemning criticism.

97zwhhezrzrx.png

Leadlight_

Breaking the stained-glass ceiling since 1478
kiwifarms.net
I personally don't think H3H3 is cow material. Yeah the whole Pewdiepie thing was fucked, yeah the mobile game ad was shallow, yeah the Sam Hyde beef is stupid-- But that stuff isn't really entertaining or funny, it's just lame or surface-level interesting.

I don't see a cow, I see a content creator who's just a hollow shell of what they used to be.

Last edited:

the autist of dojima

6 words, enought to derail anything you post
kiwifarms.net
I personally don't think H3H3 is cow material. Yeah the whole Pewdiepie thing was fucked, yeah the mobile game ad was shallow, yeah the Sam Hyde beef is stupid-- But that stuff isn't really entertaining or funny, it's just lame and surface-level interesting.

I don't see a cow, I see a content creator who's just a hollow shell of what they used to be.
People said the same thing about boogie back in the day...

Rand /pol/

Free @Corrugated Daffodils
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I personally don't think H3H3 is cow material. Yeah the whole Pewdiepie thing was fucked, yeah the mobile game ad was shallow, yeah the Sam Hyde beef is stupid-- But that stuff isn't really entertaining or funny, it's just lame or surface-level interesting.

I don't really see him as a lolcow, this thread would be better in Multimedia.

Yaoi Zowie

kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna echo the people here saying he's not a lolcow. I could see him maybe becoming one at some point, since he doesn't seem to understand what to do with his YouTube fame and his content has kind of gone to shit because of it. But he's been very self-aware about his screw-ups and, critically, none of it has blown up into anything funny.

Also while I love MDE, Sam Hyde is fucking crazy.

BoingBoingBoi

please think responsibly
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

it's definitely a preemptive thread---maybe even premature. but there's potential. turning his back on pewdiepie after the "niggerfaggot" interview with idubbz was scummy as fuck.

neger psykolog

moon goons for communism detection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
According to a TTS thread there has been some "noteworthy" developments with H3H3 (idubbz made a video or something)

So I've reopened this thread but I have no deciding power whether it gets moved from proving grounds or not (I've only reopened the thread so I can answer some TTS threads and be proactive and so that Kiwifarms customer service is of a good standard)

Tagging @Ride so they know I reopened it.

Here is what was posted in TTS:
I'm aware of how the thread on Ethan Klein // H3H3 Productions was pretty weak starting out, and thus got locked down until anything noteworthy would pop up.

Since then, a new video came out that's an intentional rip-off of iDubbz's Content Cop, but surprisingly, the video is incredibly well done.

1. Ethan is slimy and tried to use other people to make videos going after Pyrocinical. When Leafy called him out on it, he just said Leafy was slimy for releasing the private DMs.
  2. Ethan backstabs PewDiePie during the whole "N-Word Controversy," saying how it's not okay to say. Jump back to him saying it very liberally with iDubbz on their H3 Podcast.
  3. Ethan doubles-down and goes on a drunken rant against Keemstar and Scarce for reporting on the story, acting like those two were his main detractors.
  4. Ethan exploits his good pal Jontron on their podcast. Makes him revisit the controversial Destiny debate, which he clearly says he's uncomfortable talking about it.
  5. Ethan also demeans Jimmy Lee, that one dentist they made fun of in the past, on their podcast. Jimmy is always doing everything they ask of him without protest, yet Ethan and Hila act like Jimmy's uncontrollable and ruining their show.
  6. Ethan brings on a smaller YouTuber named William Osman, yet only has him on their show for 20 minutes compared to a full episode. Also doesn't feature William's name as a special guest in the title initially.
  7. Bill Burr throws Ethan off of his highhorse and shows how Ethan is such a buffoon.
  8. Ethan wants to sucker-punch Sam Hyde irl, based on some past drama the two had.
  9. Ethan has become a massive shill and is in denial over it, despite their Twitter linking to the Podcast channel and no longer their main channel. As a result, their content continues to plummet in terms of quality.
  10. Ethan's terrible jokes are just him repeating something slanderous about somebody over-and-over, but also saying that he's joking or is complimenting them, just so he can dodge any criticism.
  11. Ethan is very uninformed about politics and serious issues. Acts like he knows his shit, can't even make decent jokes about these topics.
  12. Shoenice is willing to own up to the fight he started with Ethan and Hila in the past, as to try and move past it. Ethan chooses instead to torment Shoenice with false opportunities to work with them.

This last IMO point is debatable, as Shoenice is undoubtedly a Fucking mess of a person. Still, I dislike the idea of Ethan and Hila trying to continually fuck with the guy, instead of just moving on.
I think the new information could be added to the OP, and if not, it could still be discussed in the thread itself.
And while I understand that Ethan / H3H3 might not currently be a cow*, at the very least, it should be open for discussion in Multimedia.

*I really do think that they are right now, especially as careercows. The two are complete shills that have lost touch with their fanbase, and proceed to pump out "apology videos" yearly. To no one's surprise, nothing ever changes.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino