Ethan Klein / h3h3Productions - Opportunistic, two-faced e-celeb sperg with a penchant for hypocrisy and an Oedipus complex; sold out to Susan Wojcicki, the incompetent CEO of YouTube

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Who would win in a fight?

• Ethan Klein

Votes: 88 4.1%
  • Sam Hyde

Votes: 2,043 95.9%

• Total voters

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
I'll never understand how teddyfresh became even remotely successful

These days it seems possible to fail upwards somehow
You've got 3 possibilities; the h3h3 name carrying sales and popularity, people that like the brand because it doesn't look like anything being peddled by somebody else, or a combination of both.

Druveer

kiwifarms.net
I'm sure I'll get rated late but I just saw this cap on twitter talking about how Ethan is perma-buttmad at Rogan because he ignored his invite to the podcast:
E-6F_68WUAAz3NH.jpg

Goddamn Ethan when the masks slips it really fucking slips. "Peasants"?

JewishCensorship

kiwifarms.net
I'm sure I'll get rated late but I just saw this cap on twitter talking about how Ethan is perma-buttmad at Rogan because he ignored his invite to the podcast:
View attachment 2526742
So Ethan acknowledges there is effective drugs against Covid and instead of fighting for the little guy and shitting on big pharma, he blames them for being poor? Why weren't these faggots lobbying big pharma to mass produce this stuff? Did they not want big pharma to pay too much to save people? Since when is 1250 dollars out of working class range for life-altering medicine, Ethan? What a kike, he doesn't even think your life is worth 1250 bucks and writes this tweet like regeneron costs 1.25 million.

SilenceIsViolence

Yung Anonymous
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2526742
I love how Ethan needs to stick his greedy paws into every hivemind argument acting like he's the focal point of truth for something he knows absolutely nothing about outside of exceptional troons seething on reddit. For those out of the loop:
“Bro, do I have to sue CNN?” he said. “They’re making shit up! They keep saying I’m taking horse dewormer. I literally got it from a doctor. It’s an American company. They won the Nobel Prize in 2015 for use in human beings and CNN is saying I’m taking horse dewormer. They must know that’s a lie.”

In otherwords, is Joe an idiot for following what doctors are telling him to take? Aren't we supposed to follow the science, Ethan? This whole narrative is so fucking bogus, Ivermectin has been used to treat infections and parasites in humans for a while now - I've read that it doesn't help covid, sure, but if we're trying to defeat some chinese made virus why not throw everything we have at it? Why would we mock potential treatment options? The retards buying out stock and self dosing are, well, exceptional, but screaming that it's going to make you shit your intense out your ass is just so fucking phony, and calling Joe an idiot for trying something to cure a virus is absurd. Joe is an idiot for literally hundreds of things, I'm no fan, but dunkin' on a dude for trying to help himself via doctors orders is exceptional.

Also, peasants, lol. Get off your high-camel and come back to Earth bro. You'd be the first one to say "ONLY TRUST DOCTORS AND SCIENTISTS" yet you mock a man for following a doctor and claim to know exactly what cured him, even though you have 0 experience in anything scientific.

MF ALBERT

Novice computer programmer celebrating Halloween
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2526742
His tweet makes him sound like an even annoying version of Jimmy Kimmel trying too hard to cover for medical experts when he himself has writers for a living.

Ragnarlodbrok

kiwifarms.net
1631336578819.png
Hes such a greasy slimey kike. Ethan knew within the hour that those allegations had a 99% chance of being false yet he dosen't do anything until he can try and use it as a weapon. By ep 17 we all knew that Trisha is severly mentally ill and a chronic liar.
The best part is that hes not even gonna try and make things right like Keemstar clumsily tried did when he accused someone of being a pedo, infact hes not even gonna delete the episode hes just gonna unlist it. To try and bait Trisha in to making more gold for him.

Reddit and twitter is buying this shit wholesale and are saying its a classy response. What in the fuck.
1631337130591.png

WifeOfDril

kiwifarms.net
I also feel like Ethan is bringing up the Mr Riney thing to distract from the Moses situation - now people are hounding Trisha about that instead of Moses' sexual abuse allegations. Slimy if true

MF ALBERT

Novice computer programmer celebrating Halloween
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Having to choose between Ethan and Trisha as to who is in the right here is like trying to choose between which podcast of theirs is the least insufferable.

It’s really the equivalent of picking your poison, but you will still end up being poisoned over after to watch almost an hour of their content.

KiwiFarmerSimulator2021

In Early Access, Wishlist for regular updates
kiwifarms.net
I watched one H3 video years ago and another one today. I presumed his wife talked like she was a small boy stuck down a well because she was nervous.

But now im starting to think she actually is one, especially because i dont recall ever seeing her and a well in the same room.

Call Me Mellow Yellow

kiwifarms.net
So Ethan acknowledges there is effective drugs against Covid and instead of fighting for the little guy and shitting on big pharma, he blames them for being poor? Why weren't these faggots lobbying big pharma to mass produce this stuff? Did they not want big pharma to pay too much to save people? Since when is 1250 dollars out of working class range for life-altering medicine, Ethan? What a kike, he doesn't even think your life is worth 1250 bucks and writes this tweet like regeneron costs 1.25 million.
I thought the same thing. While Ethan was "dunking" on Rogan he brought up the bigger issue. Big pharma + stupid political divisions have prevented average Americans - "peasants" according to Ethan - from getting access to Covid therapeutics.

Both of my parents got Covid-19 and they are in the elderly age range that makes them most vulnerable to the virus. They were denied any kind of therapeutic drug that could have remedied their severe symptoms. Essentially told by medical professionals, "Not seizing? Can you breathe? Stay home and ride it out."

And it's all because the USA is so stupid that we have politicized drugs and made them only available to elites like Joe Rogan. I'm glad that Rogan had access to drugs that alleviated his symptoms and allowed him to process the virus quickly, but you shouldn't need to have Rogan connections and money to get them.

The Iconoclast

Gonna return to Lily when she kicks the bucket
kiwifarms.net

Jesus fuck Trisha is such an ugly pig

So from what I can make out from this jumbled mess of potentially fake crying, Trisha is saying that she's asked Ethan and Hila to stop talking about her, and that Moses is being labeled a rapist to his workplaces, as well as her mother getting swatted

It's undoubtedly the work of Ethan's moderated subreddit, aided by the fact that whenever he brings Trisha up it brings a barrage of autism directed at her and Moses, but I'm pretty confident that Ethan won't take any accountability as usual despite scorning people like Keemstar for their rabid fanbases. Oh well. Least we can laugh at Trisha looking fucking awful in this video. Lol

Neil

THE CLEANSE HAS BEGUN
kiwifarms.net
Trisha's been leaking private messages from the Kleins. Here's one, I'll get the rest later.
1631489267793.png1631489290870.png1631488825635.png1631489327267.png1631489381624.png
These people are worse than white trash. Getting Trisha involved with Moses was already a wigger move, but even the wiggiest of wiggers knows at the VERY LEAST not to pull out the cameras the moment someone has an argument or starts crying. Yet these fucks are busy throwing receipts, vlogging themselves crying, holding hour long podcasts about each other, etc, making this entire shitshow unnecessarily public.

It's funny, but also really fucking gross. Making money is the top priority for both Trisha and the Klein family. Remember when these people just made silly skit-filled comedy videos? How is it that the disease-ridden touch of LA made them into more of monsters than they already were? I've seen fights between preschoolers be more civilized and mature.
just dropped a new video and new channel. His video has various clips of Ethan wheezing and whining about Leafy, I hope this is the start of some funny.

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8l_ZRw1kfKnCHhZEOp6K0A?feature=emb_ch_name_ex
That fucking Trisha video made me laugh my ass off. "The (specifically) FEMALE mind doesn't develop until 25" LMAO fuck off, Trisha.

Damn, I knew a lot of women (especially the ones that live in coastal cities) try their hardest to avoid accountability for their actions (and are often rewarded for it), but that's some new bullshit. The lengths some women go through to be infantilized their entire lives is insane. Especially when they're BPD psychos like Trisha.

Last edited:

Rhysuu

Might be next to you right now.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm a few hours late to the drama unfortunately but in case nobody has seen it, Moses's ex-girlfriends have come out on the H3 subreddit, the Frenemies subreddit, Insta, etc and have been accusing him of being a general scumbag. Apparently, when he first started fucking Trisha back in March of 2020 he already had a girlfriend that he was cheating on; additionally, he was also MARRIED to another woman while he was dating the former girlfriend as well. His divorce was finalized back at the start of 2019 and according to her, they'd been dating for some time already by then.

On top of that, two of his exes have accused him of 'stealthing' them, meaning that they agreed that he would be using a condom during sex only for him to slip it off at some point and keep going. This constitutes rape and he was doing it to multiple women at the same time - potentially exposing them to STDs.

One of his ex girlfriends he was talking to and trying to hook up with only just a few months ago as well, long after he and Trisha had finalized their wedding plans. He also said that if it doesn't work out or she finds out, he'd impregnate her and collect child support for the next 18 years. Keep in mind that Trisha has said multiple times during Frenemies that she and Moses were trying for a baby. So if he knocked her up, he was obviously just going to use her for the money and bail.

Check the Trisha thread if you want to see more, most of the original posts have been deleted and Trisha has her account privated right now. Ethan's cancelling the podcast for the next week in the wake of all of this information coming to light since it would be impossible to run the show without being asked about it all.

Screenshot 2021-09-12 164516.png

WifeOfDril

kiwifarms.net
Trisha's been leaking private messages from the Kleins. Here's one, I'll get the rest later.
View attachment 2531208View attachment 2531210View attachment 2531203View attachment 2531211View attachment 2531213
These people are worse than white trash. Getting Trisha involved with Moses was already a wigger move, but even the wiggiest of wiggers knows at the VERY LEAST not to pull out the cameras the moment someone has an argument or starts crying. Yet these fucks are busy throwing receipts, vlogging themselves crying, holding hour long podcasts about each other, etc, making this entire shitshow unnecessarily public.

It's funny, but also really fucking gross. Making money is the top priority for both Trisha and the Klein family. Remember when these people just made silly skit-filled comedy videos? How is it that the disease-ridden touch of LA made them into more of monsters than they already were? I've seen fights between preschoolers be more civilized and mature.
That fucking Trisha video made me laugh my ass off. "The (specifically) FEMALE mind doesn't develop until 25" LMAO fuck off, Trisha.

Damn, I knew a lot of women (especially the ones that live in coastal cities) try their hardest to avoid accountability for their actions (and are often rewarded for it), but that's some new bullshit. The lengths some women go through to be infantilized their entire lives is insane. Especially when they're BPD psychos like Trisha.

Why does Trisha 'need' to address the Mr Riley stuff according to Ethan, is she begging to have the video reinstated? Like, what's the big deal if it remains unlisted? It feels like I've missed a beat there.
And why's Hila's mom having a mental breakdown over Trisha lol...this is all so weird. If she's upset about her son, that's on him - it sounds like she blames Trisha for whatever Moses has done.

Idk anything about the teacher thing but ofc it wouldn't be surprising if Trisha did make it all up. Regardless, it seems on Ethan's part to be fueled at least slightly by vindictiveness - if she finally goes down in flames for being a false rape accuser that's perfect for Ethan who feels like she falsely accused him too.

Cyberfunk

kiwifarms.net
Sanest Teddy Fresh enjoyer

View attachment 2516430S
They say on their podcast these clothes sell out all the time and are recognized by randos on the street, I don't get it, who in their right mind would wear this outside? Lots of Teddy Fresh clothes also look like they were made for toddlers but in "adult size" and supposedly they just keep selling out.

Now on to the new drama that's not really new... Here we go again, now with leaked DMs I guess, I foresee many other future breaks H3 will have to take with the Trisha discourse which I still believe to this day Ethan brought upon himself.