Ethan Klein / h3h3Productions - Opportunistic, two-faced e-celeb sperg with a penchant for hypocrisy and an Oedipus complex; sold out to Susan Wojcicki, the incompetent CEO of YouTube

Who would win in a fight?

• Ethan Klein

Votes: 44 3.8%
  • Sam Hyde

Votes: 1,121 96.2%

• Total voters

CORRUPT🍀

Suddenly, I viddied what I had to do
kiwifarms.net
I still don't get how gokanaru had his shit purged for creator on creator simulated violence when the content cop in keemstar is still totally kosher. In it they do far worse. I guess keem doesn't have the ability to text Susan like Ethan does

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
I still don't get how gokanaru had his shit purged for creator on creator simulated violence when the content cop in keemstar is still totally kosher. In it they do far worse. I guess keem doesn't have the ability to text Susan like Ethan does
The difference is gnomestar gets that it's not a serious threat and doesnt care, whereas ethan is a spineless coward that will use any slimey tactic to remove criticism.

喪女

"mojyo"
kiwifarms.net
The difference is that Ian is his friend, while Keemstar and Gokanaru are not. He's a gatekeeper who cannot take criticism. It's really that simple.

Meruem

No matter.. I shall checkmate you shortly
kiwifarms.net
I bet if a bunch of rioters caused 100k worth of damages to his property, Ethan would be singing a different tune.

But other people who aren't multi millionnaires like him having their property and small businesses destroyed? Fuck em'. I'm sure they can survive.

Ethan has lost touch with reality.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
I bet if a bunch of rioters caused 100k worth of damages to his property, Ethan would be singing a different tune.

But other people who aren't multi millionnaires like him having their property and small businesses destroyed? Fuck em'. I'm sure they can survive.

Ethan has lost touch with reality.
Well, see there's a big difference. One is the destruction of private property that insurance will most definitely not be able to cover all of the damages of because the riots are getting out of hand, and the other is the ever precious jew cave, last line of defence from the evil Gnomestar empire.