Ethan Klein / h3h3Productions - Opportunistic, two-faced e-celeb sperg with a penchant for hypocrisy and an Oedipus complex; sold out to Susan Wojcicki, the incompetent CEO of YouTube

Who would win in a fight?

• Ethan Klein

Votes: 44 3.8%
  • Sam Hyde

Votes: 1,121 96.2%

• Total voters

Crescent Fresh

kiwifarms.net
I think he was always a POS but he was better at hiding it then.
Nah, it’s the same exact cycle that so many channels in that same vein go through.

Step 1: Get popular off of making fun of others.
Step 2: Get enough of a fanbase that your younger fans start actively seeking out and targeting anyone you make videos on.
Step 3: Being unable to control said fans, you decide that you’ll be a “force for good” and only start “punching up” rather then down.
Step 4: Inevitably become as insufferable as the people that you used to mock as you start rapidly falling further and further into irrelevancy.

Huge Fuckin Nerd

kiwifarms.net
Why doesn't this guy get more hate on youtube? Hes basically a more successful version of mundanematt but twice as back stabbie and yet everyone seems to be kissing his lovecraftian rear end. (pewdiepie, Jontron)

The vast majority of normies see him as the good guy. The only people who really feel like calling him out are commentary spergs who have their own exceptional brand of ‘tism. (And are shamelessly clout chasing for views/subs.) More influential people have more important things to do, and the people below him can’t really touch him. He gets to live in his own bubble and the people left in his fan base are pretty rabid and dedicated.

Last edited:

Chicken Neck Nelly

kiwifarms.net
Nah, it’s the same exact cycle that so many channels in that same vein go through.

Step 1: Get popular off of making fun of others.
Step 2: Get enough of a fanbase that your younger fans start actively seeking out and targeting anyone you make videos on.
Step 3: Being unable to control said fans, you decide that you’ll be a “force for good” and only start “punching up” rather then down.
Step 4: Inevitably become as insufferable as the people that you used to mock as you start rapidly falling further and further into irrelevancy.
Somewhere throughout the process, probably between steps 3 and 4, there is a relocation to LA and this only hastens the decline into metropolitan elitist snobbery. I remember trying to watch his podcast a few months after its debut and him as well as some other city folk were discussing a rural county in California as if it were fucking Siberia or something, saying something like "I don't even think they had an IHOP"

ApatheticViewer

Devotee of Nihilist Satanic Leftism
kiwifarms.net
Why doesn't this guy get more hate on youtube? Hes basically a more successful version of mundanematt but twice as back stabbie and yet everyone seems to be kissing his lovecraftian rear end. (pewdiepie, Jontron)
Because dipshit leftists like Vaush, Hasan,and Xanderhal are trying to push him up as the savior of the Left .Go after big bad Keemstar and make a whiny video about police and suddenly your there guy.

They refuse to acknowledge any of the questionable shit he's done and just say everyone who hates him must hate Jews and watch the Killstream. Its beyond pathetic.

Its fucking embarrassing as someone on the left to see this happen. He's becoming our Ethan Ralph. 😒

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Because dipshit leftists like Vaush, Hasan,and Xanderhal are trying to push him up as the savior of the Left .Go after big bad Keemstar and make a whiny video about police and suddenly your there guy.
The people they choose to be their "saviours" are always millionaires celebrities... they couldn't find some middle working class dude to be their face... and then they complain about the rich and Trump.

Demonslayer1776

George Floyd's Dealer
kiwifarms.net
He's fairly deeply ingrained from around 2016. Its pretty hard to massively change public opinion on people with big subscriber counts. It would take a large group of people with heavy influence changing their opinions on him and going all at once to really deal a heavy blow, but he has himself networked in with enough big names that something like that is unlikely to happen unless he fucks up hard enough. There are people who do that, but they cater to a different niche and have been at odds with him for a long time. Keemstar calling out his bullshit won't really change that much because theyve openly hated eachother for a long time, so they probably don't have much audience overlap at this point. Most of the other people are in their own camp too so it doesn't hurt hard. I have noticed a slow turning of the tides ever since his content nuke video though, so I wouldn't be surprised if he gets his big downfall somewhat soon. He's wronged enough people, and the stupid shit he's said has reach enough big people that the shield he had against criticism seems to be breaking. Therell probably be some other clout chaser who finally manages to deal a finishing blow to steal the attention and money for themselves. Its a matter of time at this point, and once it becomes safer to call him out I imagine we'll see lots of videos on him for easy views and shekels.

Vetti

I'm a tabloid guy.
kiwifarms.net

They refuse to acknowledge any of the questionable shit he's done and just say everyone who hates him must hate Jews and watch the Killstream. Its beyond pathetic.

Its fucking embarrassing as someone on the left to see this happen. He's becoming our Ethan Ralph. 😒
I don't quite get the comparison. Is Klein trying to be a leftist pundit now or something? Is he pretending to represent a school of thought now instead of claiming his own stupid opinions are just that?

CORRUPT🍀

Suddenly, I viddied what I had to do
kiwifarms.net
I don't quite get the comparison. Is Klein trying to be a leftist pundit now or something? Is he pretending to represent a school of thought now instead of claiming his own stupid opinions are just that?
It vaguely seems that way considering he's had Hasan Piker on and shit. I think he's just experiencing the California effect

Tommy SFTP, Augie, Bowblax, Nick Doubketuffed, keem etc mad.

I don't know why their throwing so much gas on the fire, just fucking chill you faggots. The only one I like in all this is colossal. Keemstar is nuts but I like his trolling and shit.

Btw do we have Ethan's new address? The dox for his mansion?
11733699-4385-46CE-A365-B67F5A83B56F.jpeg
1539CE04-481B-477D-B046-3A1CADE4BF53.jpeg

3D08740F-6E3D-4923-802C-63E0F873F48B.jpeg

Last edited:

Mole

kiwifarms.net
Here's the updated address to their 2020 mansion

Ethan & Hila Klein - 2020 'new' address

11688 Moraga Ln
Los Angeles CA 90049
34.086779, -118.469486

It's a gated community - their house is just past the gate. In fact, streetview amusingly cuts out right at the gate. Clearly no streetview is permitted for us plebs.

Google aerial view of backyard/pool vs recent h3h3 video displaying their new house (primarily note the distinct pool shape that matches).

h3poolcomparison.jpg

I'm aware this may be a super obvious/late one because they've practically doxed themselves kinda, but idk, just wanted to put this out in case no one had bothered to put the actual address up

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It vaguely seems that way considering he's had Hasan Piker on and shit. I think he's just experiencing the California effect

Tommy SFTP, Augie, Bowblax, Nick Doubketuffed, keem etc mad.

I don't know why their throwing so much gas on the fire, just fucking chill you faggots. The only one I like in all this is colossal. Keemstar is nuts but I like his trolling and shit.

Btw do we have Ethan's new address? The dox for his mansion?View attachment 1578993View attachment 1578989
View attachment 1578986