Ethan Klein / h3h3Productions - Opportunistic, two-faced e-celeb sperg with a penchant for hypocrisy and an Oedipus complex; sold out to Susan Wojcicki, the incompetent CEO of YouTube

Who would win in a fight?

• Ethan Klein

Votes: 44 3.8%
  • Sam Hyde

Votes: 1,121 96.2%

• Total voters

SpergPatrol

You're a faggot Harry
kiwifarms.net
I like how Ethan giving Britbong a platform is so bad that not even his subreddit is defending him for the most part.

He made some shitty longwinded videos on some nobody YouTuber that looks like a gnome. That's it.
Because Britbong is literally everything Ethan describes to hate wrapped up in a single person and even Ethan's fanbase can't ignore it.
Brit has even been rumored to have been the one who sent CP to a 15-year-old boy and is known doxxer.
Like Keemstar has done shitty things but the one good thing keem ever did was ban that guy because Britbong did try to actively hurt many users he came across for no reason.

And also Ethan only got popular because he shat on Adam Sandler, cringy youtubers, and vaped basically going after low hanging fruit of the time.

albertbrown26

FREE ASSANGE
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Lad3004

please don't call me gay
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1588618

How brave

Also he made fun of the fact that Eric Trump highlights Google’s tendency to manipulate or change up search results compared to the search engines of Yahoo, DuckDuckGo and Bing.

View attachment 1588633

At the risk of sounding like a weeb, I’m 1000% doubting that this man has watched Mob Psycho 100, let alone a single episode of it.
He watches the anime just like me, this millionaire who lives in a gated community is so relatable and down to Earth.

Xerxes IX

Neko Atsume cat named Sargon of Aclawed next?
kiwifarms.net
Nah, it’s the same exact cycle that so many channels in that same vein go through.

Step 1: Get popular off of making fun of others.
Step 2: Get enough of a fanbase that your younger fans start actively seeking out and targeting anyone you make videos on.
Step 3: Being unable to control said fans, you decide that you’ll be a “force for good” and only start “punching up” rather then down.
Step 4: Inevitably become as insufferable as the people that you used to mock as you start rapidly falling further and further into irrelevancy.
After the first downfall of Leafy the commentary community became more about "punching up" aka moralfagging a lot. First it was making fun of obvious douchebags like the Paul brothers and then you got shit like the Slazo drama where nu-commentary youtubers like ImAlexx started making the video equivalent of Twitter callout posts on each other.
Because dipshit leftists like Vaush, Hasan,and Xanderhal are trying to push him up as the savior of the Left .Go after big bad Keemstar and make a whiny video about police and suddenly your there guy.

They refuse to acknowledge any of the questionable shit he's done and just say everyone who hates him must hate Jews and watch the Killstream. Its beyond pathetic.

Its fucking embarrassing as someone on the left to see this happen. He's becoming our Ethan Ralph. 😒
Ethan and Hila being on Andrew Yang's show to talk about work was ridiculous. What do they know about jobs, the economy, the work week, or the working class? I'm sure the millionaire youtuber/podcast host and clothing company CEO are totally saving the working class by going "yeah people have to work too much doesn't that suck"

Druveer

kiwifarms.net
Ethan and Hila being on Andrew Yang's show to talk about work was ridiculous. What do they know about jobs, the economy, the work week, or the working class? I'm sure the millionaire youtuber/podcast host and clothing company CEO are totally saving the working class by going "yeah people have to work too much doesn't that suck"
What do you mean? I'm sure they have run-ins with the working class daily... via binoculars and calling security on anybody who looks vaguely working class if they try to enter their gated community.

ApatheticViewer

Devotee of Nihilist Satanic Leftism
kiwifarms.net

Honestly I'd much rather see Logan Paul join the left then Ethan Klein. He actually comes across more honest then H3H3 which would have been insane even last year.

Hell. Logan Paul actually went to the protests. That's more then I can say for Ethans fatass 😒

Thorvald Stauning

I will never forget the Saxon betrayal of Angel
kiwifarms.net
Honestly I'd much rather see Logan Paul join the left then Ethan Klein. He actually comes across more honest then H3H3 which would have been insane even last year.

Hell. Logan Paul actually went to the protests. That's more then I can say for Ethans fatass 😒
Logan Paul at least only wants you to buy his merch and everything else, Ethan is now a malicious actor.

GedsForth

I wanna a riot of my own
kiwifarms.net
Never did I claim that he's into kids. But he made the implications that she might have been underage (did you even listen to the clip? Bobby's words, not mine.) and I wrote that I get he's a comedian. I'm not taking that story super seriously.
This is about Ethan policing jokes, and having Bobby Lee on who clearly says pretty shock value stuff all of the time. While pointing out that Leafy might be some kind of a shooter and that his jokes are "very disturbing".
I don't really think Ethan can be expected to know about a story Bobby told on DVDASA 8 or so years ago. But even if he did, it's not like Ethan's a stranger to hypocrisy anyway.
Logan Paul at least tried to learn for his mistakes, course corrected, and doesn't have a boring as shit ambien inducing podcast.
For what it's worth, the contrast between Impaulsive and the H3 Podcast is night and day. Impaulsive has a nice set, tight editing, quick camerawork, and a constant upbeat energy. Meanwhile, the H3 Podcast is just low energy Ethan giving lukewarm takes on current events and the occasional disjointed rant about a YouTube rival while Hila eggs him on and his producer tries desperately to keep him on track. It's not like the conversations on Impaulsive are all that interesting, but at least they keep a decent production value.
"Bobby, nothing can ruin your career, nothing can ruin Asa's career, nothing can ruin my career".

Goddamn, hindsight's a bitch.

CORRUPT🍀

Suddenly, I viddied what I had to do
kiwifarms.net
Someone else already made a good edit of it
Aaaannd his TikTok account got banned.
Who could ever be behind this?
Ah you beat me to it. Rusty is pretty cool. I like his music and shit. Though I feel he ripped one song off necro (his song about rats ios necro cockroaches)

Also ethans go to move of hitching his pants up is literally "OH I guess I ripped my pants again "
Every day Ethan you will take a little longer to get a grasp on the latest fad, you'll be a little slower on the pick up, you'll be a little less relevant every day and people will get sick of your shit. You might think the hate is intense but wait til you experience the indifference. When you won't even able to get any negative attention anymore. It's coming pal.

I don't really think Ethan can be expected to know about a story Bobby told on DVDASA 8 or so years ago. But even if he did, it's not like Ethan's a stranger to hypocrisy anyway.
For what it's worth, the contrast between Impaulsive and the H3 Podcast is night and day. Impaulsive has a nice set, tight editing, quick camerawork, and a constant upbeat energy. Meanwhile, the H3 Podcast is just low energy Ethan giving lukewarm takes on current events and the occasional disjointed rant about a YouTube rival while Hila eggs him on and his producer tries desperately to keep him on track. It's not like the conversations on Impaulsive are all that interesting, but at least they keep a decent production value.
"Bobby, nothing can ruin your career, nothing can ruin Asa's career, nothing can ruin my career".

This. Say what you will about Logan Paul but he's constantly innovating and trying new shit. He works hard and now he's getting past that vine era bullshit and into his prime and Ethans mud slinging just doesn't stick.

Last edited:

FlyingWeirdo

kiwifarms.net

I kinda wish that maybe Keem and leafy know about the story Bobby Lee told and reenact it word for word. Similar to the protest and talking about guns video, where Keem is eating chicken wings. Just to see if Ethan knows about the story, and if he gets so baited to re-post that video and put some comment on how disturbing they are.. and then they could just reveal that they're just making the exact same joke/copying the story Bobby Lee told.

Didn't those two other guys who are talking to Bobby get fired due to some sexual harassment or something? I could swear that I read something like that somewhere.

Meruem

No matter.. I shall checkmate you shortly
kiwifarms.net
You know, I have been wondering this for years. If Ethan and Hila can afford a 9 million dollar mansion in a gated LA neighborhood, why did they need their fans to pay their lawyer fees during that Matt Hoss lolsuit ? It's not like the FUPA fund helped anyone else but themselves.

Greedy pieces of shit.

Last edited:

GedsForth

I wanna a riot of my own
kiwifarms.net
Didn't those two other guys who are talking to Bobby get fired due to some sexual harassment or something?
I don't think anything happened to Asa, but David Choe shut down his podcast and disappeared from public life due at least in part to a story he told were he kinda-sorta admitted to sexual assault. The story is convoluted and to be honest, that show was so insane it's nearly impossible to tell when people were telling the truth and when they were completely embellishing facts for laughs. For example, I think it's entirely possible that Bobby solicited a perfectly legal prostitute but just pretended that he had doubts about her age for a good story. That's just how out there DVDASA was.
You know, I have been wondering this for years. If Ethan and Hila can afford a 9 million dollar mansion in a gated LA neighborhood?
Mortgage. They didn't buy it cash, and I doubt they're anywhere near that liquid. They're probably banking on future earnings from YouTube, the Podcast, and Teddy Fresh to be able to pay it off in the next 15 years. Ethan's declining reputation, combined with the bleak outlook it has on the couple's future earnings potential is probably exacerbating Ethan's stress, which in turn is fueling his perpetual downward spiral.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
At the risk of sounding like a weeb, I’m 1000% doubting that this man has watched Mob Psycho 100, let alone a single episode of it.
He watches mainstream animu, and Mob Psycho 100 s1 has been run on Adult Swim twice now in the past year. Just like his gaming, I choked every time he mentioned enjoying Diablo 3 earlier in the year. Big numbers gud!

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: albertbrown26

GedsForth

I wanna a riot of my own
kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile on the H3H3 subreddit.....
(Granted the user shouldn't have brought up the Britbong shit but even so the replies are still retarded)

View attachment 1594518

View attachment 1594519

View attachment 1594521
What is with redditors and accusing people of just wanting upvotes? I don't use reddit, so I don't even know if that's a thing, but assuming there are people who care that much about upvotes, why would they go to the H3 subreddit and post something anti-H3? Wouldn't that just be begging for downvotes?

Thorvald Stauning

I will never forget the Saxon betrayal of Angel
kiwifarms.net
What is with redditors and accusing people of just wanting upvotes? I don't use reddit, so I don't even know if that's a thing, but assuming there are people who care that much about upvotes, why would they go to the H3 subreddit and post something anti-H3? Wouldn't that just be begging for downvotes?
It is in fact quite simple, on reddit your "karma" is synonymous with a form of "credibility" and that you consistently post high quality content. Some massive retards also use this as a gauge for checking if someone is lying. You should easily be able to identify why the fuck its a bad idea to place ones credibility on a "Democracy"

Lad3004

please don't call me gay
kiwifarms.net
It is in fact quite simple, on reddit your "karma" is synonymous with a form of "credibility" and that you consistently post high quality content. Some massive retards also use this as a gauge for checking if someone is lying. You should easily be able to identify why the fuck its a bad idea to place ones credibility on a "Democracy"
It incentivises never going against the popular opinion for "muh fake internet points", which is something pretty much everyone on Reddit does.

Huge Fuckin Nerd

kiwifarms.net
You know, I have been wondering this for years. If Ethan and Hila can afford a 9 million dollar mansion in a gated LA neighborhood, why did they need their fans to pay their lawyer fees during that Matt Hoss lolsuit ? It's not the FUPA fund helped anyone else but themselves.

Greedy pieces of shit.
They made all their money after they won the lawsuit and Hoss had to pay them. Hoss’s money is what turned Ethan into the massive douche that he is today. It inflated his already growing ego and it gave him a ton of money to fuck around with vanity projects like the podcast. I’m certain that a good chunk of it was put into safe investments too.

The real shitty thing that they did was ditching FUPA entirely after winning the case. That’s a whole other can of worms and you can google the story behind that if you’re curious.