Ethan Oliver Ralph / Sex Offender / Sex Offender Registry Discussion - EOR Having Sex is Offensive in Itself & The Commonwealth of Virginia Agrees (Pending Conviction)

• Conducting some maintenance.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's a hot topic on Twitter about Government agencies worldwide getting hacked if they use Solar Winds software.

Also, chillstream off to a rousing start.

View attachment 1795467
Oh yeah, after Ring and Google's services, now this. Why would anyone trust these IOT devices? I don't see how installing spy devices all over the place is an improvement in life. Maybe that's what happens when the youth are brought up on the interwebz.

not william stenchever

Soon may the Tendieman come
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh yeah, after Ring and Google's services, now this. Why would anyone trust these IOT devices? I don't see how installing spy devices all over the place is an improvement in life. Maybe that's what happens when the youth are brought up on the interwebz.
My mother got a ring doorbell and a fucking Alexa spybot for no good reason and doesn't disagree that they are useless spyware. Fucking boomers, man.

Moist Unguentine

kiwifarms.net
My mother got a ring doorbell and a fucking Alexa spybot for no good reason and doesn't disagree that they are useless spyware. Fucking boomers, man.
I know some people who all got the alexa when it first came out. I tried to be polite and joked about them enjoying their surveillance device which was met with crap about how Amazon would never do this or that as far as eavesdropping and recording. I actually brought up cops requesting recordings in criminal cases and got laughed at. Most of that original amazon crap has stopped working by now and it sounds like they have moved on to Google Home controlling their homes and bragging about that.

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
What's the solarwinds leak? I'll be honest I cannot stand listening to these 2.
I wouldn't mind if it was mainly just Ade & Tachy talking with a different guest or two, but they keep letting the same group of people from their discord dominate every episode with fake laughing, inside jokes, and white dudes calling everyone "nigga" in the cringest way possible. Makes it impossible to listen for me, and I've enjoyed some of their stuff in the past