Ethan Oliver Ralph / TheRalphRetort / Jcaesar187 / the "Killstream" - Chronic fat alcoholic, abuser, deadbeat father, obsesses with male genitals, owner of a gunt

• Stinky Indonesians are trying to spam the forum with ad placement links. If you see a post containing inline links or direct link placements to what seem like commercial products, only somewhat related to the thread, please report it. Fake passports/documents and brand name clothing like shoes seem common.
Status
Not open for further replies.

L. Duse

kiwifarms.net
Good point actually. If all the redacted shit isn't just dumb dead air and shit nobody cares about, and it will paint the pig in good light (you'll need 15 fuel tanks worth of paint), the gunt will be releasing them and yelling "ITS NAWWWWTTT TROOOOOOO GAYDUR WHERE U AT GAYDURR SWEEP IT UPP".

That said, I for one still want to see all the messages. I don't give a shit if Faith's mum's numbers and some other dumb personal stuff is redacted.
And if @theralph can blackmail Randbot2020 with secret recordings of him wailing about his dead baby, I am sure he has logs of his Skype chat with the Vickers.

If the Vickers were making things up, knowing Ralph, he could have leapt at the opportunity to prove the Vickers wrong or make them look bad.

It is just like with the calls for Ralph to show his flagging history. It is damned obvious that Ralph flagged the internet like Mundanematt because he refused to show his flagging history.

His refusal to show his Skype logs is as strange as his refusal to show his flagging history considering that he usually leaps at opportunities to prove the "alawgs" wrong or at least make them look bad vis a vis accusing @adezero of doing and this and that and gloating over alleged evidence that PPP is, like himself, a hypocrite of a grifter.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
And if @theralph can blackmail Randbot2020 with secret recordings of him wailing about his dead baby, I am sure he has logs of his Skype chat with the Vickers.

If the Vickers were making things up, knowing Ralph, he could have leapt at the opportunity to prove the Vickers wrong or make them look bad.

It is just like with the calls for Ralph to show his flagging history. It is damned obvious that Ralph flagged the internet like Mundanematt because he refused to show his flagging history.

His refusal to show his Skype logs is as strange as his refusal to show his flagging history considering that he usually leaps at opportunities to prove the "alawgs" wrong or at least make them look bad vis a vis accusing @adezero of doing and this and that and gloating over alleged evidence that PPP is, like himself, a hypocrite of a grifter.
I think this is a pretty good take. It's mutually assured destruction on that part. That being said, I think Elric is just lazy rather than conniving for the most part. I don't care either way. It's like throwing away the crust after eating a pizza. Everyone just becomes extremely jaded after awhile and they stop caring.

L. Duse

kiwifarms.net
I think this is a pretty good take. It's mutually assured destruction on that part. That being said, I think Elric is just lazy rather than conniving for the most part. I don't care either way. It's like throwing away the crust after eating a pizza. Everyone just becomes extremely jaded after awhile and they stop caring.
Or the Vickers just gave Elric / Geniusanus the parts of the logs they want shown.

Elric is in @adezero's server. The server link can be found on her Twitter if you want to badger him especially after he is done dumping the more explosive leaks.

George Cuckzunian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you should really calm down
kiwifarms.net
I might be reading too deep into this, but what did they mean with this?

View attachment 1778212
Maybe, but A+ catch. More likely Faith writes like a brain dead child then the retort was aborted.

Retort aborted = comedy
Demon baby knowing their father but seeing what a douche he was because of the online bullshit that kid will go through forever because of who their father is = comedy

The yield of the corn harvest will feed us for generations. 🌽🌽🌽:popcorn:

floom

kiwifarms.net
Godwinson was a mod in ade and Tachy’s server and got demoted for kicking weev out.

BD7C092B-8F64-42E7-BD0D-3F1C980B99A4.jpeg

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
Or the Vickers just gave Elric / Geniusanus the parts of the logs they want shown.

Elric is in @adezero's server. The server link can be found on her Twitter if you want to badger him especially after he is done dumping the more explosive leaks.
That's fair. I have no use to badger him because my ability to give a shit has worn out. It's not that I don't see everyone's point but from what I see from the leaks, what's the worst that hasn't already been shown and could be done with what we already have now? Nudging at you, Elric.

FM Bradley

3 Beer Queer
kiwifarms.net
Jake the Snake got the Ronnie Ralph treatment, and had potential but alcohol and drug addictions ruined him in his prime.

Grizzly Smith--who wore the same glasses as Ronnie Ralph--raped a sleeping 13 year old and Jake the Snake was the result. Jake's sister Rockin' Robin was also a victim of sexual assault and molestation.

Ethan Ralph has no shoulders because Ronald Eugene "Ronnie" Ralph pulled them off while cornholing him.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Maybe, but A+ catch. More likely Faith writes like a brain dead child then the retort was aborted.

Retort aborted = comedy
Demon baby knowing their father but seeing what a douche he was because of the online bullshit that kid will go through forever because of who their father is = comedy

The yield of the corn harvest will feed us for generations. 🌽🌽🌽:popcorn:
Yeah, I think she meant to say "while I'm pregnant" and not "when I was pregnant", but she used the wrong tense because she's a child.

PhoBingas

THE faggot from Kiwifarms
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, it totally could have been dead air. It was just her 'Then leave may out' comment that activated my almonds. Doesn't seem like a response to anything in the other message to me.
Could be a sign of missing texts, but Faith has a tenuous grasp on the English language. Her fan-fic shlock that was leaked early on is clearly written by someone who stopped paying attention in class around grade 7.

nanashi

KILL COUNT: 3
kiwifarms.net
Godwinson was a mod in ade and Tachy’s server and got demoted for kicking weev out.

View attachment 1778742
based and redpilled from godly godwinson.

she likes your posts.
Screenshot_20201210-070949.jpg

LordOdin

kiwifarms.net
Context

Ralph changed since the gunt picture, true. He's fallen but his show was still entertaining, to me it was. Think whatever you like, I'm upset and I feel like the blinders are off. I don't do all the social medias and what not. Think what you want, I thought I venting to former fans. Maybe I misread this forum, I thought was group of disgruntled fans.
Some of us are, others followed him since gaymer gate i went back through his entire thread (bored out of my mind due to the rona) and you notice a pattern. Ralph has always had a very thin skin and delusions of grandeur. He didn't change after the gunt pic he reverted back to the original. But why is him calling you guys simp the line? Did you just not know the other things? I mean he false flagged, ate trashburgers, loses his shit at the tiniest amount of criticism as you could see with flamenco. Hell he even started banning people left and right for just mentioning null.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
I'll take that as an indirect shoutout, don't care. To expand what I said though, @adezero basically refused to be his direct mommy provider which is what Ralph ultimately wants. He can't tolerate or come to terms with the fact that he's a grown ass man with responsibilities. He wants someone else to handle all of the things real adults do like paying their bills on time, filing taxes, or god forbid in his case, having a steady income in order to pay child support.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Exactly. I think Vickers is just showing what they believe are the most relevant texts to prove the allegations of Ralph being a grooming, manipulative dirtbag degenerate.

A lot of the texts probably have to more with convos of issues between Faith and her parents, the “please come home” stuff and mental health crisis where she ends up in the hospital. Probably a lot of dumb exchanges about dumb shit and gross sexting between Faith and Ralph that was not included too.

Ralph would drop the full logs or be pitching a fit about fakery if he had any leg to stand on. He doesn’t.

View attachment 1778443

This message (and that whole screenshot) confirmed for me that the Vickers women have definitely contributed to Faith's insanity. What grandma/mom, knowing that her grandaughter/daughter is across the country, pregnant and alone with a violent felon, just not pick up when the call is urgent? I can't imagine what kind of conversation is so necessary that Faith had to wait. I'm sure most grandmas, even in the middle of a stroke, would want to pick up the urgent call.

Most young women reaching puberty get more than the "Oh, you're now a woman!" talk. A good mother/older female will drive home how they're the more vulnerable party in a relationship because they'll be the ones carrying the child. Usually they'll talk about how girls have to be vigilant because at the end of the day, if you're not ready to start a family, the baby will be your burden. The man always shirks responsibility. They say trust no man's word. By the time a girl is 18 this would have been reinforced for around 5 or 6 years. In this, Mama Vickers has clearly failed. Even hood rats ask their daughters to get IUDs.

Mama Vickers is why Faith was baby-crazy. Daddy Vickers is why she chose Ralph.

I know Faith has been home-schooled for a portion of high school. Has she not seen pregnant girls on campus? I bet she partook in side-eying the 15/16/17 year old girls that are 8 months pregnant walking around. What made her think at 19 people wouldn't look at her any different? She's going to find herself very isolated. If she has female friends her age, they won't want to hang out with her. They'll be busy with school, work, and messing around. Even if Faith gets her parents to watch the baby, her friends will still use Faith as an example of "well, I least I haven't fucked up my life that bad" and every interaction will have a twinge of pity. She'll be able to feel them lording over her. If she joins a regular mother/child play date group, she's going to meet women who are married, settled in life with a career, and wanting to start a family. These women might be almost 10 years older than her and will not be able to relate to Faith an she'll be wondering about where her life would've been is she had made different choices. If Faith joins a support group for fellow teen moms, she's going to run across the same type of mental illness that she has. There might be one or 2 in the group who are really trying to turn their lives around. They could be an inspiration to Faith or more likely, it'll be a crabs in a bucket situation.

Either way, sub-100 IQ white trash drama is all the same. It's always people having no impulse control and dealing with the consequences after.
No, I get more of the mom/grandma aren’t going to drop everything because there is yet another dramatic message from Faith. Women tend to have a more of a “you made you bed, now lie in it” mentality with daughters and their bad decisions, than dads do. (and dads tend to be harder on their sons’ bad decisions than moms)

Mr Vickers also seemed to view this as a personal war with Ralph. He was ready to jump any time the door seemed to open a tiny crack.

I’d bet the mothers rule was she would talk to Faith when she was ready to come home. She wasn’t going to hold her hand and soothe her during stupid drama with the dirtbag she begged her not to go to and did everything under the sun to convince her it would ruin her life.

Dad saw it as saving innocent Faith from the evil Ralph. The women of the family probably thought Faith needed to live with her terrible decision without family support for awhile to come to her senses. They least refused to instantly drop everything for FaiFai’s latest “emergency” with dirtbag. It’s not like they lived down the street anyway.

The best thing in a real emergency would have been for Faith to call the cops to rescue her not Daddy in California.

Remember these messages were after the Vickers had flown across the country during a pandemic to bring Faith home because she had gone to the hospital for her “mentals” They arrive in VA and after a few days she fucks them over, returns to the dirtbag and tells them to get lost. I’m sure the mom was fucking done with trying to rescue and hold her hand every time Ralph made her cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.