Crossover Ethan Oliver Ralph &/vs. Dax Herrera Speculation - The union between a diddler and a rage pig.

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

When will they break up?

• Within a month!

Votes: 142 23.0%
  • Three months.

Votes: 210 34.0%
  • Within a year.

Votes: 132 21.4%
  • NEVER! A-logs BTFO Eternally!11!!

Votes: 134 21.7%

• Total voters

Chode

kiwifarms.net

Journoscum

kiwifarms.net
I hope the diddler isn't expecting the same asspats Gator got when he defected because he's not going to get them.
I actually think some people would come back. A fair number of people probably left because of the gunt guarding. I don't know how many will stick around because of his crazy pedophile associates (sup Vito), but I do think people would give him a chance.

Especially if he milked a Ralph fight. I feel like his audience loves the beef. Dick's fans still care about the long irrelevant Maddox feud and nothing is more in vogue now than Ralph bashing.

Retrodogkiller

Shitposted and loser with no life
kiwifarms.net
I enjoy dicks brand of humor, reminds me of early 2000s radio shock jock shit. That being said if daxs only sin was gunt guarding I wouldn't mind going back to watching his show. But defending loli, pedo shit and Vito are all stuff I really can't look past. So I'm not sure how much of a recovery diddler dax would have if he turned on Ralph. As he lost viewers over the pedo defense long before he lost viewers by guarding the gunt.

Fannyscum

Bullshit Artist
kiwifarms.net
Just need to draft another streamer to go with me lol. Maybe someone with ties to Mexico lol. Someone who owes me a public appearance together after faking injuries to get out of the last ones lol:
1652486917872.png
Tweet | Archive

Solodomor

"You eat shit for the New World Order!"
kiwifarms.net
Just need to draft another streamer to go with me lol. Maybe someone with ties to Mexico lol. Someone who owes me a public appearance together after faking injuries to get out of the last ones lol:
View attachment 3278800
Tweet | Archive
Let me guess, Dick broke yet another one his appendages? Or is his arm keeping him from going?

Gunterator

kiwifarms.net
I enjoy dicks brand of humor, reminds me of early 2000s radio shock jock shit. That being said if daxs only sin was gunt guarding I wouldn't mind going back to watching his show. But defending loli, pedo shit and Vito are all stuff I really can't look past. So I'm not sure how much of a recovery diddler dax would have if he turned on Ralph. As he lost viewers over the pedo defense long before he lost viewers by guarding the gunt.
Thats not even the worst part imo if he didn't include his on the fence crazy politics and stuck to making fun of people/things he would be watchable. He is literally worse then tim pool or joe rogan he just has to inject dumb political takes for no reason other reason then to piss people off then walks it back like its a joke every time.

Solodomor

"You eat shit for the New World Order!"
kiwifarms.net
Can we get a beating pool going on which sudden injury Dick will suffer right before taking an uber to the airport?

We have:
1. Brakes the other foot.
2. Explodes the other arm.
3. Hernia.
4. Back injury.
I’ll say……hernia. It will look too suspicious if he “breaks” his arm or leg again.

HarblMcDavid

in ur zone, dekin' my harbl
kiwifarms.net
Dick has also talked about going to Mexico before the gunt was even a holler in his ear, so it's not like "random americans go to Mexico and get fucked", I think Dick knows the score for how to behave down there.

The question is whether he'll bother to tell Ralph how to behave...

WutangLee

Purgatory Kung Fu Snake oil Salesman
kiwifarms.net
The question is whether he'll bother to tell Ralph how to behave...
I think Dick will probably let Ralph be himself. The Gunt has some breathing room in that it's sort of expected for American tourists to show up, do drugs, be an obnoxious menace, and waste all their money on booze. Also, if it's at a resort locals that mug/rob tourists usually end up with their head hacked off for attacking the cartel's piggy bank. It depends on how far Ralph will push it, and I think that's what's gonna cause a schism with Dick.

Telemeter

kiwifarms.net
I think Dick will probably let Ralph be himself. The Gunt has some breathing room in that it's sort of expected for American tourists to show up, do drugs, be an obnoxious menace, and waste all their money on booze. Also, if it's at a resort locals that mug/rob tourists usually end up with their head hacked off for attacking the cartel's piggy bank. It depends on how far Ralph will push it, and I think that's what's gonna cause a schism with Dick.
Fat amerimut wiggers are allowed to be fat amerimut wiggers ass long as they stay within the confines of designated tourist traps, where the locals are literally paid to tolerate their presence. Problem is you can't indulge on some of the "spicier" entertainment if you stay in there.

If you go out of the resort searching for drugs and hookers you very quickly wonder into areas where a retard like Ralph is nothing but a nuisance and a mark, and it only takes a single hollerin before the locals have had enough. That's what happened in Portugal.

Ralph's complete lack of self-awareness and street-smarts (ironic for a wigger) could easily land him in serious trouble if he doesn't have a tard wrangler to chaperone him.