Crossover Ethan Oliver Ralph vs. The "Commentary / Drama Community" - Flamenco, Augie, DeOrio, Memology101, Keem and more.

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ethan Oliver Ralph constantly hollers at individuals adjacent to the commentary grift scene.

Augie:
The two had a gay slapfight over the unlawful removal of a clipping channel (TeaClips) because of Ralph's copyright and DMCA takedown abuse. He bragged about taking down the channel.
Searching his name yields a slew of digital waste, Ralph's constant hollering with barely 50 likes. Ralph also shared Augie's phone number and claimed it was unintentional. Does anyone believe him?
1652497704237.png1652497730326.png

Flamenco:
Do I really need to explain it at this point? Alright, the two distanced after Ralph's drunken spergout live on air and Flamenco trying but failing to autistically wrangle the rage pig. Flamenco went on to do his own thing and settled with vTuber drama. After Ralph flagged a clipping channel, Flamenco called it a "bad look". This was met with a hollering. Flamenco did one of the most boring streams "burning the bridge", he even said "Ralph's antis are sometimes just as bad". Where are we at now Flam?

Keemstar:
Ethan Ralph the AF junkyard attack hog hollered at Keem during that yawn-inducing Metokur debate with a test tube catboy. He called Keem a snitch because he said a man that peppersprays innocent people in the streets should rot in a cell (YOFA). Now, the two are still at it over an IRL fight that will never happen because of Ralph.
1652498216503.png1652498255920.png
Some of these tweets archived as search results: https://archive.ph/q7tDr

Memology101 / @Memology101:
Grifter beaner who makes very low effort tik tok styled rot brain clips. He's a good guy though, raised money for his neighbourhood. Ralph has done nothing for his. He guntguarded hard on the forums.
1652502523276.png
1652502600449.png
1652502616718.png

How it started and how it's going.
1652502696414.png1652502775336.png

Hollering.
1652502814543.png
Link | https://archive.ph/mr2iQ

Nicholas DeOrio:
I believe the two were on decent terms, and once again, split because Ralph cannot stop flagging. Ethan Ralph viewing male masturbation clips, is this trad and based?
1652502992480.png
https://archive.ph/R0QeU

Felted.
1652503091672.png

Neil

THE CLEANSE HAS BEGUN
kiwifarms.net
Ralph's obsession with going "I fucked ur mom/sister/girlfriend/wife" or "ur mom/sister/girlfriend/wife wants my dick so bad lul!!1" is the most juvenile shit in the world. He's mentally never progressed beyond being a schoolyard trailer park bully.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Ralph's obsession with going "I fucked ur mom/sister/girlfriend/wife" or "ur mom/sister/girlfriend/wife wants my dick so bad lul!!1" is the most juvenile shit in the world. He's mentally never progressed beyond being a schoolyard trailer park bully.
whats funny is this is probably what, the tenth time hes teed someone up to take a crack at his dead mom like this? is he actually genuinely shocked each time people take it there with him when he does it first? that he can do it but no one else can or that he has this mistaken idea that the alogs are just bullshitting when we say hes repugnant enough that people arent just going to pull their punches? he really is the tard thatll try to hit you then cry that for some reason the brute kicked the shit out of him and dwarf tossed him.

also lmfao at the follow up, just nailing the squealing little fucker while hes down in the mud:
tabled.png

Foxxo

He needs a rest.
kiwifarms.net
Darnit, Meme, you have more important stuff to worry about than your Kiwi Farms thread!

HarblMcDavid

in ur zone, dekin' my harbl
kiwifarms.net
Nicholas DeOrio:
I believe the two were on decent terms
, and once again, split because Ralph cannot stop flagging. Ethan Ralph viewing male masturbation clips, is this trad and based?
Not exactly correct, Nick has disliked Ralph since tail end of the OG IBS days. Understandable to not know this since DeOrio wipes his twitter all the time to avoid report issues and I think the only place most of this is documented organically is on Tommy C's channel. DeOrio did make a video on Ralph buried at the ass end of his channel too. I seem to recall DeOrio has alleged that Ralph called DeOrio's mother in the aftermath, but I don't feel like sifting through multiple livestreams to re-verify that one.

All that said, DeOrio is a true grifter though so he won't let disliking someone get in the way of attention whoring on their platform if it benefits him without any issues. For example, he hopped on the killstream interview with Onision to dab on Onision's haters which went pretty well in that he just got on, dabbed, and left, but outside that he tries to avoid Ralph besides the occasional joke for the exact same reason we all keep an eye on Ralph.

Ketamine Kat

THE UNIVERSE SAYS %41 IS NOT ENOUGH
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being so pathetic that when someone doesn't talk about you because a hog raging about in his own filth is only so entertaining for so long and you decide to go for the most random and nonsensical cry for attention.

Him fighting would just be a pushing match with him squealing "Whatchu got bitch!I'll fuck you up you faggot bitch! BITCH!" and wouldn't qualify as an actual match. Or he'd get his gunthead bashed in for a second time. Maybe that'd reset that fucked up look of his. :story:

Windex

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So pressed because he just can’t tolerate the slightest criticism. If he ends up drawing the attention of a “milker” it would be just desserts.

Corn can only be harvested once a year, and I expect the next round to be bountiful.

Christorian X

kiwifarms.net
I feel like Ralph going at the commentary is such a mixed bag. On one hand he gets his name in front of a rabid fan base that loves drama. On the other hand hes playing the villain to that fanbase.