Trashfire Ethan Ralph and Randbot break up over Nick Fuentes's faggot status

solidus

Put the fork down, sharmuta.
kiwifarms.net
Hearing this whole spergery, I wonder which voice I'd rather suffer through without killing myself.
Rand has the weirdest voice/accent ever. He sounds like someone trying poorly to do an Australian accent.

Edit to avoid double post:
Is bogan a racial slur I've just never heard of?
A bogan is the Australian equivalent of a red neck.

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
Basically the freeloader bogan central who are just Aboriginals with white skin. Oh and just like Canada, there's nothing stopping anyone from claiming to be an aboriginal as long as they follow aboriginal customs.
The only native culture that remains in Canada is drinking shitloads of Firewater and Rand has that nailed to a T.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is bogan a racial slur I've just never heard of?
It basically means subhuman, someone with unsophisticated thought, acts on impulses, and acts trashy. Not necessarily White trash but just trashy person in general. Origin of the term is unknown but it likely came from Sydney. People from the North will rightfully look down on those uncultured spastics from the West, who were called Westies, on the "other side" of Bogan River.

There's also the "bogan doll", could be the origin but who knows. There's many sayings.

Atomsk

Pirate King
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It basically means subhuman, someone with unsophisticated thought, acts on impulses, and acts trashy. Not necessarily White trash but just trashy person in general. Origin of the term is unknown but it likely came from Sydney. People from the North will rightfully look down on those uncultured spastics from the West, who were called Westies, on the "other side" of Bogan River.

There's also the "bogan doll", could be the origin but who knows. There's many sayings.
Come to think of it, I actually did hear this song on Spotify the other week but I just realized the word they were saying was "bogan"

RX-78

kiwifarms.net
he legit looks like a big fat gay baby in that bright green jumper and curly little kid hair.

btw calling yourself a madman or a joker or whatever the fuck is like a cringe phase teenagers go through. It's like a rationalization for being a big fat gay baby. "no no no I'm not a big fat gay baby I'm just PSYCHO!!! mucho LOCO!!!" lmao
Ralph is becoming the obese and slightly taller version of Hotwheels, with a little bit of that hideous cripple from the last mad max thrown in. All fat men are ugly as hell but at least their adipose tissue looks normal--Ralph's subcutaneous fat looks like Goddamned congealed crisco.

UCantCCPMe

Chairman of Basic Thuganomics Party
kiwifarms.net
They'll make up in a week. If this faggot can stay when Ralph recorded calls of his miscarriage but being platformed by a Mexican jew is the last straw you know he's full of shit. Rand has literally nowhere to go but the gunt.
I find it ironic that Rand calls himself a Nazi and yet the only person he seems to be gassing is himself.
Honestly though, I understand him being outraged. Imagine if you were Rand. It's 5 in the morning, you're sober cause you can't go get your can of sniffing petrol for fear of waking the kids. So there you are, on the killstream, the program you remember, the last time you were sober, is an alt-light platform. Now, your best buddy on the interwebz, Ethan Ralph, has invited on a Mexican-Jew gay incel pedosheild. You immediately reee in horror, summoning the she beast from the depths of her slumber. The only thing you can think as she screams like a banshee at the back of your head is "what would Hitler do?"

Yuri Normus

and 3 others
kiwifarms.net
The funniest thing I ever heard on the Killstream was when a viewer called in and told a story.

The caller said he was driving to work, and he was rear ended by a lady and a cop in a 3 car jam-up. Said his phone got flung into the passenger side footwell.

The cop and the lady came up to the callers car to check on him, and all that they heard was Rand, drunk, screaming and raving about the Jews to Ralph and Gator. I was at work listening to this, losing my shit. Good job Ralph, gotta fuck up my fun.

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
Its funny how the saviours of the hwite race are unemployed domestically-violent drug-abusers who neglect their kids/families and mooch off the government. They act the way they claim non-hwites do.
The new Wignat saying is become a nigger to the system. Most wignats are honest hardworking men in the trades or professional fields who wouldn’t dream of going on welfare but then you got those who decide to live the NEET life

Handyman

kiwifarms.net
I listened for about two wasted hours to Rand drunkenly rant on about various subjects and I still can't figure out exactly what his beef with Nick Fuentes is. That he wasn't suffiiently outraged over the groypers making tasteless jokes about the girls who were killed in the Waukesha massacre? That's it? That's where you draw your line in the sand? And of course Ethan Ralph just let's it go when he would have done both of them a favor by dumping him about half hour into the show.

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
I listened for about two wasted hours to Rand drunkenly rant on about various subjects and I still can't figure out exactly what his beef with Nick Fuentes is. That he wasn't suffiiently outraged over the groypers making tasteless jokes about the girls who were killed in the Waukesha massacre? That's it? That's where you draw your line in the sand? And of course Ethan Ralph just let's it go when he would have done both of them a favor by dumping him about half hour into the show.
Rand was forced to choose a side. TRS where he gets all his drunkenly repeated talking points and the majority of his audience or his boss Ethan Ralph who just started working for Nick.

The TRS guys like striker have really been hammering AF faggots hard like Beardson and Nick.

milk

kiwifarms.net
Rand was forced to choose a side. TRS where he gets all his drunkenly repeated talking points and the majority of his audience or his boss Ethan Ralph who just started working for Nick.

The TRS guys like striker have really been hammering AF faggots hard like Beardson and Nick.
Doesn't /pol/ hate TRS for trying to take over /pol/ on 8chan? I don't know anything about AF though.

nigga that crab pollack

kiwifarms.net
It's kinda hard to explain but it's a local term here for white trash
does bogan have a specific connotation to it?

in the ozarks 'boogan' is a term for a kind of white trash that is so far below the already low bar of social acceptability that you can mistake them for unhinged homeless people. the kind of people who make money collecting scrap metal from dumpsters for 50 cents a pound in an unlicensed 40 year old truck with a flatbed made out of plywood. i guess you could call them actual hillbillies but they wouldn't be able to survive in the sticks because they are so codependent on society they need to stop every 15 minutes to fill up their leaking tires with the courtesy air pumps they have at gas stations