Trashfire Ethan Ralph and Randbot break up over Nick Fuentes's faggot status

Atomsk

Pirate King
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The funniest thing I ever heard on the Killstream was when a viewer called in and told a story.

The caller said he was driving to work, and he was rear ended by a lady and a cop in a 3 car jam-up. Said his phone got flung into the passenger side footwell.

The cop and the lady came up to the callers car to check on him, and all that they heard was Rand, drunk, screaming and raving about the Jews to Ralph and Gator. I was at work listening to this, losing my shit. Good job Ralph, gotta fuck up my fun.
I would love to see a clip of that, that sounds goddamn hilarious.
Ralph is a moron for cutting off someone that entertaining but it's probably better for Rand this way.
Rand should have cut him off a long fucking time ago when Ralph recorded that fucking miscarriage shit to use against him, what kind of friend, let alone person fucking records you confiding in them like that? I actually don't know why anybody would choose to interact with Ralph at all after that, it's proof that you can never trust him no matter how close you think you are.

I don't like psychoanalyzing people based on their political beliefs but I'm pretty sure this dude only pals around with Ralph and other scumfucks no matter how bad he's treated because he's a self-identified nazi and not a lot of people want to be friends with nazis. A lot of their potential friends are other nazis who really aren't the most stable or happy people and they feed into each other and make each other worse. Like, believe whatever politics you want but I've been friends with enough of these people to see how lonely and miserable they are. What I'm trying to say is that you should befriend your local nazi and introduce them to some of your friends if they promises to behave and say it's a joke if the mask slips a little bit, I think even people with terrible political beliefs deserve to be happy if they can agree to chill on their crazy shit for a bit.

UCantCCPMe

Chairman of Basic Thuganomics Party
kiwifarms.net
Can’t wait till we get Beardson stabbing his fellow Hobbit in the back over some meaningless power struggle (over who will be Mayor of the Shire)
We should set up the inevitable fight behind a dumpster at Arby's. Sure, that might give Ralph home turf adv advantage, but he's not going to need it because Beardson will undoubtably pull a Tonka Saw and not show up. Ralph would finally get a W.

datura_binge

kiwifarms.net
I had a brief foray wherein I listened to Killstream a lot (around riot times). Without knowing of him prior to that, I gotta say he really really doesnt even "get" why people listen to his show. It suddenly just became the Ralph drama hour where he would talk about fucking up in some new and novel way, getting someone pregnant, or fighting with all the interesting people who come on the show. The guy has such a huge emg and gets butthurt about every little thing possible, its ridiculous.

Criminal Stupidity

kiwifarms.net
Ralph getting a cohost who was openly combative towards him would genuinely inject an incredible amount of watchability to his awful streams—imagine if there was always a chance for someone to appear on air at any moment to call Ralph on his shit and he couldn't get rid of them the moment he ran out of energy to cry over them. Shame he's too thin-skinned to handle someone not feeding into his delusions of grandeur for the sake of doing anything productive.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Doesn't /pol/ hate TRS for trying to take over /pol/ on 8chan? I don't know anything about AF though.
These larpy idiots wanted to make image boards their personal army.

Can't blame the drunken aboriginal for hating AF. My disdain metre went into overload after reading Groyper tweets regarding the Christmas parade terrorist attack.

Maybe that Comrad Pond person who has an account here can explain the beef in more detail. It predates current events. Even some of Nick's ball gagglers in his thread started to a-log him.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Ralph getting a cohost who was openly combative towards him would genuinely inject an incredible amount of watchability to his awful streams—imagine if there was always a chance for someone to appear on air at any moment to call Ralph on his shit and he couldn't get rid of them the moment he ran out of energy to cry over them. Shame he's too thin-skinned to handle someone not feeding into his delusions of grandeur for the sake of doing anything productive.
we saw with ppp how well it goes if the cohost is even just a bit more than a slave lol

Farglemark

kiwifarms.net
I listened for about two wasted hours to Rand drunkenly rant on about various subjects and I still can't figure out exactly what his beef with Nick Fuentes is. That he wasn't suffiiently outraged over the groypers making tasteless jokes about the girls who were killed in the Waukesha massacre? That's it? That's where you draw your line in the sand? And of course Ethan Ralph just let's it go when he would have done both of them a favor by dumping him about half hour into the show.
When you are as retarded as Rand and you've hung out with Ralph for too long then you need to start shit someone and declare them as your blood enemy for dumb reasons only the most retarded of followers will agree with.
Rand was forced to choose a side. TRS where he gets all his drunkenly repeated talking points and the majority of his audience or his boss Ethan Ralph who just started working for Nick.

The TRS guys like striker have really been hammering AF faggots hard like Beardson and Nick.
He wasn't forced to choose a side, he's just too braindead to keep a neutral stance.

RangerBoo

Gawks At Wiggers
kiwifarms.net
Seeing as how Ralph is burning bridges with everyone he knew from the Bloodsports days maybe he should see about becoming friends with the crew over at Critical Role. From what I hear Matt Mercer also has a scat fetish like Ralph and also enjoys surrounding himself with insane and damaged horse women.