Trashfire Ethan Ralph and Randbot break up over Nick Fuentes's faggot status

Ebony Way

kiwifarms.net
All I can think is, imagine your wedding day. Imagine getting ready to solemnise your relationship and make actual vows and promises to a person whom you deem worthy of your undying commitment and love, imagine a year of planning a beautiful ceremony and celebration. Even if you can't spend much, you want it to be as nice as you can make it.

So, now imagine the day finally comes and you're walking down the aisle in a nice dress with your hair and makeup done to the nines cause you've put in maximum effort, with all your family and friends standing together ready to witness this momentous occasion, imagine mentally preparing yourself for the mutual lifetime commitment of love and honour you are about to make with your future husband... and standing at the end of that aisle, waiting for you, is someone like randbot.

And then you still go through with it.

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
He already pulled a Vince when he said he was the biggest draw in IBS world
Not only was he never at any point in the IBS fad the biggest draw, he has drastically clung to its skeletal remains just because he can't make it anywhere else.

Ironically enough I would say he is similar to Vince McMahon. Both rose to popularity on a fad that was built off the backs of other people. Both milked said fad for shekels while screwing over tons of other people involved. Both then proceeded to burn down everything they built due to their ineptitude and refusal to change. And both are on a sinking ship waiting for the final nail in their coffin to be struck.

The only difference is that when that nail gets struck, only one of them will still be billionaire.

PeggieBigCock

Degenerate Milkmaid
kiwifarms.net
Same energy, also do we still care?
393A5B0D-66F2-4FC2-819E-212EC36C8BA0.gif

Ethan Ralph is 5'1"

kiwifarms.net
These larpy idiots wanted to make image boards their personal army.

Can't blame the drunken aboriginal for hating AF. My disdain metre went into overload after reading Groyper tweets regarding the Christmas parade terrorist attack.

Maybe that Comrad Pond person who has an account here can explain the beef in more detail. It predates current events. Even some of Nick's ball gagglers in his thread started to a-log him.
Nick and the groypers' take that no one should mourn young girls being killed by terrorists because they'll just grow up to become feminists anyway, is probably one of the more so-called "wignat" things I've ever heard.
But it's really not surprising that you're able to hate women to that extent when you have no interest in them due to homosexuality.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
he should see about becoming friends with
He should become a feminist because every insane argument he makes regarding unsubstantiated harassment and cyberstalking is basically the 2014-era phenotypical SJW the sceptic community mocked. Hell, Ralph is more JW than an SJW, he's allegedly engaged with a Sephardic demonic paedophilic horse and he's actively adopting their kosher traditions in a futile attempt to increase his linguistic intelligence.

because they'll just grow up to become feminists anyway
Was it feminism? How is becoming a "feminist" race treason? Globalist babble like western feminism and various lispy queer rights is basically a White/Jewish construct. Every race had movements and ideologies that resemble feminism. Are they all traitors of their own race? What about the predators known as male feminists?

I think it's way more sinister and cynical.They were referring to JCaesar187's favourite, being BLACKED. If anything, they are feminist allies. Feminists are basically disgusting female incels.

There's light at the end

kiwifarms.net
Once again trying to be like Vince while having none of the charm or intelligence. Just because you both were born and raised in the trailer park doesn't mean you're similar.
I don't remember Vince shitting himself on camera, or yelling at someone publicly. We all have our fantasies. I will let Ralph having his

Mexican Molotov Marauder

kiwifarms.net
Two things:
1. Do you guys think he avoided calling it the Killstream Kasting Kall on purpose, because he was afraid the spicy abbreviation would bring him trouble?

2. Is he imitating Dick Masterson again? After his break up with Maddox, Dax was looking for a replacement. Normally I would say it's just a coincidence, but the Gunt is so dedicated to being an inferior version of Dick that I can totally see it happening.

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
Rand being explosive on stream? Who would've guessed?

Ditching Rand is probably the accidentally smartest thing Ralph has done in the past year, but he literally did it for all the wrong reasons.
Ralph can finally troon out and start his Breadtube arc with pesky drunk neo Nazis like Rand gone. Too bad Dingo is too stupid to get Ralph’s hint especially how Ralph didn’t even react to Dingo announcing his house is getting foreclosed on

Mr E. Grifter

Patricidal contributor to the Ralph Retort.
kiwifarms.net
All I can think is, imagine your wedding day. Imagine getting ready to solemnise your relationship and make actual vows and promises to a person whom you deem worthy of your undying commitment and love, imagine a year of planning a beautiful ceremony and celebration. Even if you can't spend much, you want it to be as nice as you can make it.

So, now imagine the day finally comes and you're walking down the aisle in a nice dress with your hair and makeup done to the nines cause you've put in maximum effort, with all your family and friends standing together ready to witness this momentous occasion, imagine mentally preparing yourself for the mutual lifetime commitment of love and honour you are about to make with your future husband... and standing at the end of that aisle, waiting for you, is someone like randbot.

And then you still go through with it.
My guess is that they met while Rand was in the army. Lots of lads in the army end up marrying young, either because they accidentally knock someone up or because they can get slightly better accomodation if they move their wife in with them. As far I can tell, that's the same in the Australian Army too.

Maybe he drank too much back then, but he was young, relatively athletic and wasn't obsessed with Nazism and far right politics.

They have a child, and all of a sudden he's a sullen, chronically alcoholic shadow of his former self. Spends all night drinking, streaming with Americans and talking about topics you have no interest in.

You could leave him, but would you find someone else? Can you afford to leave him?

I feel awful for his wife if I'm honest, she's probably at her wits end watching her husband descend into madness. If the stream the other night is anything to go by, she should leave him.

UCantCCPMe

Chairman of Basic Thuganomics Party
kiwifarms.net
Two things:
1. Do you guys think he avoided calling it the Killstream Kasting Kall on purpose, because he was afraid the spicy abbreviation would bring him trouble?

2. Is he imitating Dick Masterson again? After his break up with Maddox, Dax was looking for a replacement. Normally I would say it's just a coincidence, but the Gunt is so dedicated to being an inferior version of Dick that I can totally see it happening.
1. At this point, anyone that knows about the guntstream isn't going to care about a kkk joke. Ralph's ever diminishing audience is full of nothing but hanger-on wannabe edgelords and incels. Hence why he had to sell his soul to the Fuentes.

2. Ralph is obviously trying to be Mini Dick, but I think he did that just as a shot at Rand. Ralph is still a 12-year-old on Call of Duty mentally.

Spooky Transphobe Man!

Make Killing Niggers Great Again
kiwifarms.net
Today the Randbot/Ralph relationship came to an end.

View attachment 2765202

Randbot enters the stream:
View attachment 2765108

Rand calling Ralph out for fighting everybody:
View attachment 2765096

Talk about the miscarriage snake which is totally true and accurate:
View attachment 2765100

Rand talking shit about Nick's callous disregard for the parade victims:
View attachment 2765101

Spat about Nick being a faggot homosexual:
View attachment 2765102

Rand sneaks back into the call and Dingo is here:
View attachment 2765097

Rand leaves for good:
View attachment 2765099

Rand went to poast and started talking shit here (screenshots are below). Here is Ralph's rational response:
View attachment 2765104

View attachment 2765105

Don't come around these parts again Randbot:
View attachment 2765098

Ralph sperging about Rand's sperging plus bonus disregard for Dingo's foreclosure:
View attachment 2765103

Poast screenshots:
View attachment 2765112

View attachment 2765113

View attachment 2765114

View attachment 2765115

View attachment 2765117
View attachment 2765118

View attachment 2765119
View attachment 2765120

View attachment 2765121

View attachment 2765122

View attachment 2765124

View attachment 2765125

View attachment 2765127
Negro-fuckers stay winnin'

Punished Brent

Brent Spiners hollowborn
kiwifarms.net
Rand is dope af and I always liked that nick kid, something about his youthful energy. Where am I supposed so send all my money now though? I already moved back into my moms basement to support Ethan Ralph and the white movement. Now I feel like they are making me choose between my fellow white men. This was just terrible for me.
#tradandsad

Kramer on the phone

the lolcow's advocate
kiwifarms.net
My guess is that they met while Rand was in the army. Lots of lads in the army end up marrying young, either because they accidentally knock someone up or because they can get slightly better accomodation if they move their wife in with them. As far I can tell, that's the same in the Australian Army too.

Maybe he drank too much back then, but he was young, relatively athletic and wasn't obsessed with Nazism and far right politics.

They have a child, and all of a sudden he's a sullen, chronically alcoholic shadow of his former self. Spends all night drinking, streaming with Americans and talking about topics you have no interest in.

You could leave him, but would you find someone else? Can you afford to leave him?

I feel awful for his wife if I'm honest, she's probably at her wits end watching her husband descend into madness. If the stream the other night is anything to go by, she should leave him.
Rand washed out during bootcamp, the way he talks he does make himself out to be some long time veteran, but he washed out at bootcamp. Also can anyone tell me what the ant stuff is about?

why does it make him sperg like Sweet Anita does with bananas