1640420764344.png
Tweet | Archive
Edit:
1640420491437.png

Last edited:

♦️ King of Diamonds ♦️

"One fucked up individual!" - Mandarr
kiwifarms.net
Here is is the Night Before Christmas in the 2021st year of our lord- and while most Americans are in bed with images of sugarplums dancing in their heads The Gunt-Grinch is going Bananas over a irrelevant Australian wignat who thought it was a good idea to quit a cushy federal job to livestream to a grand-total of 50 people.

I would say that Ethan would be the perfect guy to give coal to today but coal has it's uses in that it can be burned for fuel/warmth and is possible to process into a diamond. I hope Ethan finds a new letter from the Nevada County Court System under the tree tomorrow.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Never followed any ofbthe Ralph or related shit but it just gets more confusing everytime I try to.

From what I can gather, a bunch of half assed edgelord/neo nazi wannabes who do random shit for attention and argue constantly, with ralph at the center doing....ralph things
ralph ate feces and is short, its literally all you need to know about this decade long shitshow.

jokes on you rand you fag the gunt actually enjoys prison and he loves being butt fucked by black criminals in the shower.

Insanely Retarded

Corn enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
What kind of person would buy not only Ralph merch, but Ralph merch that makes a reference to a show caller.
Hopefully no one has ever bought it, but Ralph's audience is so fucking retarded that it would not surprise me.

Anyway, the important point here is that Ralph is once again down to Donga level, selling merch with other people's likeness on it.

Insanely Retarded

Corn enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Rand was a cohost (punching bag for Ralph) a while back, plus they had a Patreon show together. Just stumbled upon the merch and was wondering if Gunt REALLY hates Rand or just hates him. Either way it’s gay and Rand deserves full compensation.
Yes but the shirt makes reference to bringing Rand on as a caller ("Bring on Randbot 2020") and I'm pretty sure he had it for sale long before Randbot became a cohost.

Offen Ded Tardreee

SPCC MIA. Flamenco is a faggot
kiwifarms.net
Yes but the shirt makes reference to bringing Rand on as a caller ("Bring on Randbot 2020") and I'm pretty sure he had it for sale long before Randbot became a cohost.
True. Maybe it was during the time Rand was banned in all forms on Dlive or Trovo. He would call in as Boris, a rooskie.

CohenManischewitz

Semi Retired Fagposter - Gator is REBEL CMDR
kiwifarms.net
True. Maybe it was during the time Rand was banned in all forms on Dlive or Trovo. He would call in as Boris, a rooskie.
IIRC- Some of Ralph's viewers, like way more than you would imagine, could not tell that Rand was calling in using a shitty Russian accent. They thought it was a legit Russian until they were told it was Rand.

Benzo Samurai

kiwifarms.net

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
What kind of person would buy not only Ralph merch, but Ralph merch that makes a reference to a show caller.
Hopefully no one has ever bought it, but Ralph's audience is so fucking retarded that it would not surprise me.

Anyway, the important point here is that Ralph is once again down to Donga level, selling merch with other people's likeness on it.
Southern Dingo definitely has Rand merch.

And of all the cohosts the drunk neo Nazi Australian that is so poor he has dirt floors would be the one to buy merch about

UCantCCPMe

Chairman of Basic Thuganomics Party
kiwifarms.net
Rand is weaving and bobbing pretty good but for some reason he refuses to go on offense. For fucks sake Rand, throw a jab. Hit him with a fat, disgusting degenerate gambler pig creature that shits his pants, then hook him with a pill popping convicted felon that allegedly jerked off to an underage girl. When you got him reeling, KO his ass with a you'll never meet your son and you're a cuck to your tranny horse gf.
I'm banking on a 2nd round knockout here Rand. You gotta eat lighting and shit thunder you drunk fuckin roo.

Insanely Retarded

Corn enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Rand is weaving and bobbing pretty good but for some reason he refuses to go on offense. For fucks sake Rand, throw a jab. Hit him with a fat, disgusting degenerate gambler pig creature that shits his pants, then hook him with a pill popping convicted felon that allegedly jerked off to an underage girl. When you got him reeling, KO his ass with a you'll never meet your son and you're a cuck to your tranny horse gf.
I'm banking on a 2nd round knockout here Rand. You gotta eat lighting and shit thunder you drunk fuckin roo.
The thing is that Ralph will react as strongly to "Rikieta played a clip of him farting" or "maybe i'll start streaming at 10pm since that slot might open up in January" than he would to any insult.
Mild criticism or even the truth is enough to make Ralph completely sperg out, but I agree that it would be fun if Rand went a little harder at Ralph, I doubt he will since he seems to (pathetically) hope to come back to Ralph once Ralph breaks up with Fuentes and right now he hasn't said anything he can't take back.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
everyone being ralph himself as he has no friends left

, I doubt he will since he seems to (pathetically) hope to come back to Ralph once Ralph breaks up with Fuentes and right now he hasn't said anything he can't take back.
tbf it is pathetic and beaten housewife tier but ralph probably will sperg at fuentes and burn that bridge and when that happens like a scorned woman ralph will be searching high and low for any sperg who hates fuentes.

"not before he's completely ruined his reputation apparently"

he ruined his own reputation in like early 2018, rand, there was a pillstream, a memphis ten, a jcaesar187 and the aussie alcoholic wifebeating failed man was sitting there the whole time watching it for fucks sake.
nah the only measure of a reputation is whether youre kind, well not kind but allow the aussie wifebeater to go on and talk to other nazi spergs.