Trashfire Ethan Ralph and Randbot break up over Nick Fuentes's faggot status

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
With Rand breaking up with Ralph for the third time and with PPP breaking up with Surfer. The PPP / Rand team up needs to happen. It will be just like Trailer park boys you will have a fat Canadian who refuses to wear a shirt with a brain damaged man who is always drunk.

Simply Outplayed-HD

#Sandicampaign
kiwifarms.net
I know that this has been said over 6 million times already but it's very telling that all of all the heinous shit Ralph has said and done what he takes issue with is Ralph being on Cozy.tv.

I think Rand is a bigger cow than Ralph. If you're going to bend the knee and slurp the Gunt crease of a man who dabbed on you about your miscarriage whilst simultaneously screaming at your wife and being an all around horrible father you deserve seven more ammo boxes dropped on your primitive aboriginal skull.

Rand is the textbook definition of a white nigger. He will never be allowed into the Ethnostate and Mark Collet would throw his wife into the gas chamber because she obviously has Jewish physiognomy.

Sam Losco

DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW?!
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
With Rand breaking up with Ralph for the third time and with PPP breaking up with Surfer. The PPP / Rand team up needs to happen. It will be just like Trailer park boys you will have a fat Canadian who refuses to wear a shirt with a brain damaged man who is always drunk.

You might be on to something.
tpb-ppp-rand-ralph.jpg

byuu

Non-binary they/them
kiwifarms.net

Nah, it's gonna be PPP & Ralph as the two ton team vs Surfer & Rand as the Jewish Aryans.

4str4staleatherbelt

AHHHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
I know that this has been said over 6 million times already but it's very telling that all of all the heinous shit Ralph has said and done what he takes issue with is Ralph being on Cozy.tv.

I think Rand is a bigger cow than Ralph. If you're going to bend the knee and slurp the Gunt crease of a man who dabbed on you about your miscarriage whilst simultaneously screaming at your wife and being an all around horrible father you deserve seven more ammo boxes dropped on your primitive aboriginal skull.

Rand is the textbook definition of a white nigger. He will never be allowed into the Ethnostate and Mark Collet would throw his wife into the gas chamber because she obviously has Jewish physiognomy.
I think cozy.tv may have been his cover reason, that or his brain is complete mush from all the alcohol and ammo crates. Cozy has randoms like RooshV and AugieRFC on it.

Mr E. Grifter

YOU FIXIN' TO CATCH THESE GIFTED HOOVES WARSKI??
kiwifarms.net
Rand yet again showing what a pathetic piece of shit he is. You know the only reason he isn't snaking on Ralph is because he wants Ralph to keep a door open for him. After all he has done, he still won't acknowledge the taping him grieving his child, and now he streamed him arguing with his wife.

"Rand go to bed"
Yet Ralph fails to mute him like a good friend, which he will regularly do to Rand when he annoys him.

Last edited:

UnLimiTed-Lbs

Adrienne Blair pegged Ethan Ralph. Memphis Style!
kiwifarms.net
@ 1:59 (one hour 59 min) 45 seconds Rand's wife wakes up (at 4am/5am) and starts yelling at Rand to quiet down cause they still have an hour left of sleep to go.

Increased the volume of Rand's wife just to hear her more clearly.

Insanely Retarded

Corn enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Wow, Ralph not only doesn't mute his """friend""" but he increases the volume, shuts up (something he doesn't do for anyone) so everyone can hear better, and I'm sure that if that donation had been longer/he'd been quicker he would have shut off TTS just to not miss a single detail.
Yes Rand is more pathetic than Ralph, I have no idea how old he is but he's not young, has what? like 3 very young kids? But still he larps as streamer as if he were 20 and didn't have to support a family.
On top of that, he's an alcoholic, seems to treat his wife like shit (I would not be surprised one bit to learn he beats her) and debases himself and his family for the tiny scraps of e-fame that he might get from associating with Ralph.
Still, after all the humiliation, after Ralph has openly mocked him for crying about a miscarriage, after all the shit Ralph pulls that supposedly goes against his "white" morals, he STILL is hoping that Ralph will forgive him and let him back on the show.
It will inevitably happen, since Ralph has no content, is complete garbage at interacting with guests and has zero interest in the type of things that Rand covers that his audience usually wants to hear.

Holy fuck, the fact that Rand only "breaks up" (what even is this?) with Ralph because of his association with Fuentes should tell you all you need to know about this person, brain damaged alcoholic desperate to be an alt right eceleb.

Mr E. Grifter

YOU FIXIN' TO CATCH THESE GIFTED HOOVES WARSKI??
kiwifarms.net
Wow, Ralph not only doesn't mute his """friend""" but he increases the volume, shuts up (something he doesn't do for anyone) so everyone can hear better, and I'm sure that if that donation had been longer/he'd been quicker he would have shut off TTS just to not miss a single detail.
Yes Rand is more pathetic than Ralph, I have no idea how old he is but he's not young, has what? like 3 very young kids? But still he larps as streamer as if he were 20 and didn't have to support a family.
On top of that, he's an alcoholic, seems to treat his wife like shit (I would not be surprised one bit to learn he beats her) and debases himself and his family for the tiny scraps of e-fame that he might get from associating with Ralph.
Still, after all the humiliation, after Ralph has openly mocked him for crying about a miscarriage, after all the shit Ralph pulls that supposedly goes against his "white" morals, he STILL is hoping that Ralph will forgive him and let him back on the show.
It will inevitably happen, since Ralph has no content, is complete garbage at interacting with guests and has zero interest in the type of things that Rand covers that his audience usually wants to hear.

Holy fuck, the fact that Rand only "breaks up" (what even is this?) with Ralph because of his association with Fuentes should tell you all you need to know about this person, brain damaged alcoholic desperate to be an alt right eceleb.
I feel for his wife, the working man you sired a child with started drinking, streaming at all hours of the night and now you have to speak to him like a manchild.

Rand needs to sack up and return to the real world.

Tom Myers

In the ocean washing off my name from your throat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Featured on Dec 1, 2021 at 5:52 AM: Randbot (Ralph's Australian neo-Nazi cohost) gets drunk on stream and has an argument with Ralph which causes his wife to yell at him (5:30am Aus time). Randbot calls Nick Fuentes a faggot and Ralph tells him they're no longer friends. The WHITE RACE™ has endured another setback.
Today the Randbot/Ralph relationship came to an end.

1638363435327.png

Randbot enters the stream:

Rand calling Ralph out for fighting everybody:

Talk about the miscarriage snake which is totally true and accurate:

Rand talking shit about Nick's callous disregard for the parade victims:

Spat about Nick being a faggot homosexual:

Rand sneaks back into the call and Dingo is here:

Rand leaves for good:

Rand went to poast and started talking shit here (screenshots are below). Here is Ralph's rational response:

Don't come around these parts again Randbot:

Ralph sperging about Rand's sperging plus bonus disregard for Dingo's foreclosure:

Poast screenshots:
rand-poast-no-mo-ralph.PNG

jersh-poast-reply-randbot.PNG

ralph-poast-reply.PNG

jersh-poast-reply-sneed.PNG

rand-poast-slam-penis-car-door.PNG

poast-rand-raplh-bullshit.PNG

rand-poast-what-bridge.PNG

rand-poast-think-this-is-about-money.PNG

ralph-poast-dumb-cunt.PNG

poast-rand-ralph-jersh-giant-faggot.PNG

poast-rand-fat-ungrateful-idiot.PNG