Trashfire Ethan Ralph and Randbot break up over Nick Fuentes's faggot status

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
Rand is weaving and bobbing pretty good but for some reason he refuses to go on offense. For fucks sake Rand, throw a jab. Hit him with a fat, disgusting degenerate gambler pig creature that shits his pants, then hook him with a pill popping convicted felon that allegedly jerked off to an underage girl. When you got him reeling, KO his ass with a you'll never meet your son and you're a cuck to your tranny horse gf.
I'm banking on a 2nd round knockout here Rand. You gotta eat lighting and shit thunder you drunk fuckin roo.
Even if Rand did perform a KO on the Petrol huffing hour, none of us would know because his show is completely unwatchable/unlistenable

Offen Ded Tardreee

SPCC MIA. Flamenco is a faggot
kiwifarms.net
nah the only measure of a reputation is whether youre kind, well not kind but allow the aussie wifebeater to go on and talk to other nazi spergs.
Genuinely curious. Is there proof of Rand being a wife-beater? I know he had a drunken moment shouting “shut the door” at her. Maybe I’m retärd and can’t read hyperbole.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Genuinely curious. Is there proof of Rand being a wife-beater? I know he had a drunken moment shouting “shut the door” at her. Maybe I’m retärd and can’t read hyperbole.
hes white trash who constantly yells at his wife and iirc threw stuff at her, i think someone said there was things to suggest he outright got up and beat her but i never tracked it down or cared to.

Mr E. Grifter

Patricidal contributor to the Ralph Retort.
kiwifarms.net
Rand washed out during bootcamp, the way he talks he does make himself out to be some long time veteran, but he washed out at bootcamp. Also can anyone tell me what the ant stuff is about?

why does it make him sperg like Sweet Anita does with bananas
Where did Rand mention this, I always remember from back when the Killstream was watchable Rand came on and was screaming about white people being betrayed in South Africa because of what he was told by a White South African émigrés to Australia who he served with.

Washing out of bootcamp and constantly talking about being in the military is embarrassing, unless it was due to a life changing injury - such as an ammo crate getting dropped on your head.

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
Washing out of bootcamp and constantly talking about being in the military is embarrassing, unless it was due to a life changing injury - such as an ammo crate getting dropped on your head.
The black Dyke who dropped the ammo crate on Rands head prevented the rise of the next Hitler. She truly defeated the Abo petrol huffing saviour of the white race.

ClipBitch

kiwifarms.net
It's pretty comfy witnessing the thing everyone warned Rand would happen for the last 3+ years actually happen. Dropped like a rock and aggressively turned on over nothing.

Further proof that the same thing will inevitably happen to Gator.

Also, the 'ant' thing is in regards to bitwave. Rand just wanted to have comfy streams and interact with his chat, but a guy would relentlessly spam ant emojis and make the chat unusable. It pushed rand to near-tears level of anger because he couldn't have fun with his chat. The guy is a friend of dispatch (as is the guy who hacked andy) so nothing was done. I was only vaguely aware of this silliness but I think my recount is fairly accurate.

Last edited:

Instapot

Talcman
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone else remember the first time Ralph had Rand on back during the stream.me days, of course not realizing that Rand is a broken record saying the same shit about south Africa and Australia to anyone who would listen. Ralph and gator hung off of every word that came out of his mouth, and spoke to him with reverence and respect. Ralph claimed that it was an instant classic that will be the beginning of many such shows with Rand. I want to say that zidan was on his first trip to china during this stream my memory is a little fuzzy on that detail though.

Keranu

TRR addy: 202 E 37th St Richmond, VA 901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
Was anyone able to clip the Rand Vs Ralph Christmas spergout?
I can't find any archives of Rand's streams aside from a few random ones on his Odysee. I don't know wtf he does. A few of us on KF chat were there to witness the Christmas night stream.

I didn't catch the initial call Ralph apparently made from inside the Morris horse stable. I think Ralph said his phone was having connection issues inside the house, but maybe this was an excuse to not wake up the in laws by yelling at 4am (yes it was really 4am there).

So he went outside to his car and called back. He was huffing and puffing initially but Rand did his drunken "you're my friend" spiel and it soon turned into the gayest ex-lovers call. But even then Ralph would constantly go back and bring up things that offended him.

The funny part of all this to me was that Bibble was on Rand's show beforehand and was the one that told Ralph to call in. Ralph said "Bibble somehow knew I was listening to Rand's show," thus proving Ralph literally spent his entire Christmas seething at Rand.

Of course it's not surprising Bibble knew Ralph was listening because he had been sperging hard at Rand all day on Twitter/Poast.

cistendered

14 Herbs ⚡⚡ 88 Spices
kiwifarms.net
lol.png

Link / Archive
Ralph disowning Rand and saying he would "never speak the name Randbot ever again" apparently didn't include delisting Rand's merch from his own site. This shirt has been up for sale the entire time :lit:.

Gator, I know blonde Puerto Ricans can be really high maintenance, but you have a job to do. Sweep it up fatty.

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2836489
Link / Archive
Ralph disowning Rand and saying he would "never speak the name Randbot ever again" apparently didn't include delisting Rand's merch from his own site. This shirt has been up for sale the entire time :lit:.

Gator, I know blonde Puerto Ricans can be really high maintenance, but you have a job to do. Sweep it up fatty.
The only use wearing that shirt could possible have is if you are trying to commit welfare fraud. They will see that shirt and instantly give you disability bucks

Research Purposes Mostly

kiwifarms.net

Rand uploaded the Christmas stream where Ralph calls in and spergs all over the place. I was so worried it would be lost forever.

Based comment has correct timestamps.
1640818777417.png

There is so much fucking content here, but my favorite is at ~6:24:00 where Ralph uses his patented Hollerin' All Over the Place technique.
I wish he had recorded the live chat; I watched most of Ralph's appearance live and chat was unanimously against him. Eventually, they went from being angry at Ralph's bullshit to being frustrated that Rand starts to accept Ralph's bullshit.

TwoDollarPeePeePooPoo

I'm not gonna read that
kiwifarms.net
Eventually, they went from being angry at Ralph's bullshit to being frustrated that Rand starts to accept Ralph's bullshit.
Even after breaking up with Ralph, Rand can’t stop bending over for him like the bitch he is. Being married to this much of a blubbering pussy must be hard on Rand’s wife.