Trashfire Ethan Ralph and Randbot break up over Nick Fuentes's faggot status

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

jannies needed, call (901)-922-9912 to apply
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's funny how Ralph will never listen to his associates' podcast (Dick Show), hang out with his e-friends on their streams, not research guests (Jim Goad), but he'll wobble around to every groyper event he can.

All Ralph does in his spare time is pop pills and watch old TV shows that broadcast for free.
a reason i don't think ralph watches fuentes is cause they stream in the same timeslot.

Keranu

TRR addy: 202 E 37th St Richmond, VA 901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
a reason i don't think ralph watches fuentes is cause they stream in the same timeslot.
Trust me, he wouldn't watch it any time of day. Dick is gracious to let Ralph on The Dick Show (despite the negative fan response) and has even hosted the Killstream for Ralph before, but Ralph is totally clueless on TDS lore.

I remember the times when Flam or Bibble would invite Ralph to play games after the Killstream and Ralph almost never joined them.

I think Ralph has been on Gator Time once.

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
You would think Fuentes would have a pretty strict policy on cozy that no one could go live during his timeslot. With his ego and all.
I think Ralph has been on Gator Time once.
Isn’t that the episode where the famous clip of Gator telling Dick and Ralph about his ex blonde Puerto Rican Girlfriend came from?

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

jannies needed, call (901)-922-9912 to apply
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You would think Fuentes would have a pretty strict policy on cozy that no one could go live during his timeslot. With his ego and all.
actually i was thinking the same thing. ralph probably wouldn’t be ok with it either but i guess there’s not much overlap in those audiences. that and nick knows that ralph doesn’t get more than a few hundred viewers on a good night

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
actually i was thinking the same thing. ralph probably wouldn’t be ok with it either but i guess there’s not much overlap in those audiences. that and nick knows that ralph doesn’t get more than a few hundred viewers on a good night
We’ve all seen how Ralph reacted when Rand booted up the Petrol Hour in Ralph’s timeslot from the Jim Goad live on the Killstream episode.

I still don’t even know who Jim Goad is and why Rand was sucking the dude off