Ethan Ralph Gunt Report - From /Baph/ to ED to /cow/ and kiwi the internet's toy

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
and this tactic only works with the small audience he has. It's not growing it.
everytime i see him mention the farms it always has a group of his own fans telling him to move on though
Ralph was banning people in Rands server since people were shit talking Ralph

Now Ralph has dumped Rand

This happened on Rands

View attachment 1959173
lmfao this nigga thinks his show is offical enough to fire his unpaid white nigger slaves, also for the above quoted posts i dont think his tactics are working if he has to jettison rands entire fanbase to avoid being shat on

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1959313

Rand was fired because rands co-host unbanned someone. It wasn't even rand that sinned lol.
sigh, ralph ...... wtf. youve learned absolutely nothing and now people are going to alawg your dying mother, your mom is going to be bitch slapped into hell to suck satan's ten incher and youre up here making yourself a target for trolls and with someone who you showed no mercy in mocking their dead child and leveraging its corpse for blackmail. get fucked gunt. the fatwa against kaffir gunts is renewed in my soul, allah be praised

Inquisitor_BadAss

The unholy union of Barb and Chris cometh.
kiwifarms.net
He just can’t function without an enemy in his life. Null is in this man’s head rent free and Ralph has to carry on this one sided feud since he has nothing else going on.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Ralph was banning people in Rands server since people were shit talking Ralph

Now Ralph has dumped Rand

This happened on Rands

View attachment 1959173
Rand is probably the most genuinely pathetic of the entire Killstream Kum Kleanup Krew.

- In a LTR and is trying for kids, still does it for free.
- Openly berated and ridiculed by Ralph in some of the worst ways.
- Only tolerated because he would say edgy things chat liked.
- Resented by Ralph for that same reason because he got the platforms mad at Ralph.
- Took Ralph back multiple times after being dragged through the fucking mud.

Rand has like a fetish for being degraded and it's suuuuuuuuuuuper sad all things considered.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
Rand is probably the most genuinely pathetic of the entire Killstream Kum Kleanup Krew.

- In a LTR and is trying for kids, still does it for free.
- Openly berated and ridiculed by Ralph in some of the worst ways.
- Only tolerated because he would say edgy things chat liked.
- Resented by Ralph for that same reason because he got the platforms mad at Ralph.
- Took Ralph back multiple times after being dragged through the fucking mud.

Rand has like a fetish for being degraded and it's suuuuuuuuuuuper sad all things considered.
In due fairness, Dear Leader, at least he got the boot fairly quickly meanwhile his sidekick Gator is still sweeping and suckling the gunt grease and playing defense on social media far more than Rand ever has. So if I had to make a judgement call, Gator's still worse.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
In due fairness, Dear Leader, at least he got the boot fairly quickly meanwhile his sidekick Gator is still sweeping and suckling the gunt grease and playing defense on social media far more than Rand ever has. So if I had to make a judgement call, Gator's still worse.
Rand will be back. He's just some retard nazi larp without Ralph guesting him.

Insanely Retarded

Corn enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Gaydur, as pathetic as he is, at least seems to have ulterior motives for sticking by Ralph, hoping to inherit the show when Ralph finally does one too many pills or goes back to jail.

Rand's reason for sticking by Ralph is that without Ralph, Rand wouldn't be "known" and wouldn't have a "show" or be able to beg for donations while getting drunk and screaming at his wife and children to leave him alone.
All while knowing that Ralph records their private conversations to use as blackmail/to punish him if he steps out of line.

At the end of the day, Gaydur and Rand are equally pathetic but in different ways. Any person that can say "Ethan Ralph is my mensch" unironically can't be all there mentally.