Ethan Ralph Gunt Report - From /Baph/ to ED to /cow/ and kiwi the internet's toy

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

GL09

Edvard Munch's The Chaggot
kiwifarms.net
I would say the "Krew" are like battered housewives but I think that is being too generous. They are more like abused animals that keep coming back to the table for Ralphs scraps.

No wonder Zidan left the show.

RichardRApe

Everything I do is parody
kiwifarms.net
Utterly humiliating. At least Gator gets paid.
The thing is Ralph sperged at Rand's biggest fans in Discord. I mean I assume his biggest fans would be in his Discord, they have to be up there at the very least. So eventually Rand's not going to be able to face them he'll have been so utterly cucked by the West Memphis Micro.

Also did you pay Sandra's doctors to leave a trail of KY jelly by her bed as revenge for Ralph saying he'd fuck your mom? The timing of this seems suspect.

Psicopax

-|- C15H10Cl2N2O2 -|-
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1960519

lol step 1 in walking it back. Rand will be back by the end of the month.

No matter what Ralph does in the foreseeable future it will all be forgiven based on his mom becoming a vegetable.
If she dies, he'll get a free pass for as long as he can string them along.
I doubt there will be any change to the ranks.

Noname57

everyone is retarded but especially the viewers
kiwifarms.net
Ethan Ralph has a history of harassing people, he was a prominent personality during gamergate, an online campaign to harass women out of gaming and doxing journalists and game developers who didn't side with their crusade against women and other minorities in gaming.
What is ethans relation to milo? How did that relationship start? So Ralph originally had a polygon/kotaku website for gaming? What got him into blogging in the first place? Did he have his blog while he was in college? What were the early articles about?

naught sock account 1

KILL COUNT: 3
kiwifarms.net
What is ethans relation to milo? How did that relationship start? So Ralph originally had a polygon/kotaku website for gaming? What got him into blogging in the first place? Did he have his blog while he was in college? What were the early articles about?

Ralph was a fat, pathetic bastard with no prospects, much like he is now. He frequented a leftist blog called "Daily Kos" and wrote three shitty posts, one of which was about Don Imus, where he said a couple good things about feminism on the way to attacking it. The script kiddies at Baphomet tried to portray this as RED HOT EVIDENCE of him being an SJW, when it's actually just more evidence that he can't write worth a shit. Ralph was asshurt after those incidents and he later asked Hotwheels himself to completely delete the thread about him on Baphomet.
From his ED article.
30 minutes in

Last edited:

Noname57

everyone is retarded but especially the viewers
kiwifarms.net
he later asked Hotwheels himself to completely delete the thread about him on Baphomet.
Was baphomet a pre8chan? What was Hotwheels relation to baphomet. I’m rather new, I got roped in around the IBS days before JFG got fired. Despite all the hatred of Ralph and his crowed, would most agree that this was peak internet kino? No one else will be able to experience what we did. We saw it all live. “Aim! Aim! Aim!”

naught sock account 1

kiwifarms.net
Was baphomet a pre8chan? What was Hotwheels relation to baphomet. I’m rather new, I got roped in around the IBS days before JFG got fired. Despite all the hatred of Ralph and his crowed, would most agree that this was peak internet kino? No one else will be able to experience what we did. We saw it all live. “Aim! Aim! Aim!”
it was a board on 8chan, onion farms has this thread on the board owner, @banebiddix .
i briefly touched on aim aim and the miami trip in the op.
yeah, it was fun.

naught sock account 1

kiwifarms.net

(archive)​

EDITOR’S NOTE: I’ve decided to reprint this post in full, with explicit permission from the author. I was also given the go-ahead to change the title, as I don’t feel like it accurately reflects the situation. After all, I consider myself GamerGate and I quite enjoy Kiwi Farms. I feel no need to distance myself from the board or its members, unlike the pussies over at KotakuInAction. Why? Do the SJWs ever distance themselves from their controversial associates? No, they don’t. So, why should we? I also know that many of my readers feel the exact same way. So, take the article for what you will, as it certainly makes for some interesting reading.​

I’ve reached out to “Matthew Hopkins” for comment on this post. If he ends up sending me any, I will put an update down below.​

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1960519

tbf we dont know if ralph springs for hush money to rand as well, im actually leaning towards that since the highest caliber of blackmail he had was "lol you care about your dead child"

No matter what Ralph does in the foreseeable future it will all be forgiven based on his mom becoming a vegetable.
If she dies, he'll get a free pass for as long as he can string them along.
I doubt there will be any change to the ranks.
nah he got 50 cents and i think like 5 bucks for his trouble when his mom was announced hospitalized when he came back so im leaning towards hush money/blackmail/ "for some reason we feel the need to have alt right ecelebs and he kinda sorta still does that" and like one guy who cares enough to flip him a quarter or two or a lincoln bill if hes feeling crazily generous

Mango Unchained

Cocaine & Cocaine accessories
kiwifarms.net
If somebody knows wether there was a Mr. Metokur stream about Ralph (After Jim had been a guest on TRR Killstream at some point), please tell me if it's archived somewhere! I can only find "The Ballad of Ralph" on YT but that's just a clipshow tailored towards Ralph. Thanks in advance!

Sam Losco

Ade raped Ralph in court! lol
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If somebody knows wether there was a Mr. Metokur stream about Ralph (After Jim had been a guest on TRR Killstream at some point), please tell me if it's archived somewhere! I can only find "The Ballad of Ralph" on YT but that's just a clipshow tailored towards Ralph. Thanks in advance!
As far as I know, the only time Jim has ever addressed Ralph's decline in a stream was when he said the "fall from grace" line, and that was just in response to a superchat, he's never done a stream about Ralph.

However, Jim giving the 10/10 approval to The Ballad of Ethan Ralph probably means it pretty accurately reflects his views.