Ethan Ralph Gunt Report - From /Baph/ to ED to /cow/ and kiwi the internet's toy

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

naught sock account 1

KILL COUNT: 3
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20210614-065713.jpg

Mek Quake

Big Jobs
kiwifarms.net
This cunt has never passed across my radar before the sweaty attempt to hide behind a smqll girl to knock on a door a few days ago. Just listened to MATI from this week - fuck me this ball of smegma is like a shittier version of a morning zoo DJ from 20 years ago with a raging hateboner for null not liking him. YouTube needs to be skullfucked if it lets this thundercunt make money.