Ethan Ralph Gunt Report - From /Baph/ to ED to /cow/ and kiwi the internet's toy

So I've made it three minutes in from the afore-mentioned timestamp and it really, REALLY looks like the main viewer demo is faggots who like staring at Plastic Surgery Ghouls.
The funnier part is that this Kermit show hits on points within their own community, like this Quigley dude was talking about his businesses and how he could endorse Greygoose before it was famous, then he asked "Do you know Dispatch?" Which I lol'd even though he was talking about the band. Then these two dudes named BadCore and DJ Smooth got into arguments about someone fucking a 17 year old. Then it sounded like Zoom (pedophile, liar) might have called in. The majority of the time though the other guests are completely oblivious or obviously ignoring Ralph.

death of chans

You're Here Forever...
i fucking love it, ralph could tell null at least his dad wasnt a cheater and i swear itd magically will into existence enrique pablo ralph his long lost bastard half brother, ive never seen someone win any internet argument against a an alcoholic felonious midget just by karma
will they finally fuck?

will they finally fuck?
theyre both scared to make the first move, ralph doesnt want to admit hes gay to the point he cries out to us with "i watch sports to avoid seemingly like im gay, to avoid being gay" and constantly ranting about another man's penis ala king of pol and null knows even though ralph wants it hed just choke back his tears and make a killstream about it with special guests butters, other butters, tardski, snore cucklett, and some abo

death of chans

You're Here Forever...
theyre both scared to make the first move, ralph doesnt want to admit hes gay to the point he cries out to us with "i watch sports to avoid seemingly like im gay, to avoid being gay" and constantly ranting about another man's penis ala king of pol and null knows even though ralph wants it hed just choke back his tears and make a killstream about it with special guests butters, other butters, tardski, snore cucklett, and some abo
this is canon, no one can dissuade me..

As a aficionado of King of Pol's antics, I would have to say that Ethan Ralph spends way more time discussing Josh's cock than Bryan ever has on begging for outlines

Imagine trying to do the 2016 trump thing of throwing out references at random times to undercut your opponents, only rather than calling someone stupid, you randomly exclaim about another mans penis.

It really does make you wonder "just how much time does he spend thinking about Josh's penis and how to slip it into his ass the conversation.

death of chans

You're Here Forever...
Imagine trying to do the 2016 trump thing of throwing out references at random times to undercut your opponents, only rather than calling someone stupid, you randomly exclaim about another mans penis.

It really does make you wonder "just how much time does he spend thinking about Josh's penis and how to slip it into his ass the conversation.
ralph to a waiter: do you know joshua moon of karen farms?