Ethan Ralph Gunt Report - From /Baph/ to ED to /cow/ and kiwi the internet's toy

Fslur

kiwifarms.net
One thing I didn't realise earlier but he is streaming on youtube which IIRC he is banned from

Edit: Apparently his ban evading on youtube is nothing new
It’s only new that he is streaming the Killstream show, since Memology’s channel. Full Blast Forever, The Chillstream mirrored him but he claimed to not have involvement.

The Saturday Sunset has been around for a long time now and when he did stream on it with Bibble maybe 30 ppl would show up to. It wasn’t his main show though.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure he has already started. Considering Pantsu said she was a lesbian and he’s admitted to dating her.
View attachment 1906135
This shit reads like something a high school girl would post (despite this man being in his 30s).
Okay boys, place your bets. When is Ethan Ralph going to troon out?
I'm going to estimate somewhere around 2025.
smash or pass troon ralph?

but how could ralph be gay? he watches foot nogs play with their balls all day, he can tell you all about nogs handling and throwing their sweat glistened balls around too!

Mr. Manchester

kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure he has already started. Considering Pantsu said she was a lesbian and he’s admitted to dating her.
Obviously Ralph is such a Ralphamale he turned her straight and untrooned her at the same time, which I can almost guarantee Ralph not only believes but has said to Gator. If someone ever calls Ralph gay for dating a FtM tranny Gator will immediately jump in to repeat this line. Mark my words.

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
Obviously Ralph is such a Ralphamale he turned her straight and untrooned her at the same time, which I can almost guarantee Ralph not only believes but has said to Gator. If someone ever calls Ralph gay for dating a FtM tranny Gator will immediately jump in to repeat this line. Mark my words.
He's gonna make two women cum back to back on MEMPHIS TEN MILLIMETER!

theguntsexpartner

kiwifarms.net
Archived copy

1612857215375.png

Archived version

1612857281718.png

That person was responding to booberlee aka teaclips because of this status

1612857433762.png

1612857452802.png

Here is booberlees tweet

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
do you lot think ethan listens to these? or does he seethe at the sound...
ethans probably got an entire discord channel for trying to dox and harass mcjarbo and assault his female relatives

Archived copy

View attachment 1907222

Archived version

View attachment 1907225

That person was responding to booberlee aka teaclips because of this status

View attachment 1907231
View attachment 1907233

Here is booberlees tweet
:story: hes gone full woman already. how dare anyone "threaten" troon ralphalina! this is any woman's reaction to you gunt, even pantsu at first lol. gunt better not wander off near any swindonian massage parlors

death of chans

KILL COUNT: 3
kiwifarms.net
ethans probably got an entire discord channel for trying to dox and harass mcjarbo and assault his female relatives

:story: hes gone full woman already. how dare anyone "threaten" troon ralphalina! this is any woman's reaction to you gunt, even pantsu at first lol. gunt better not wander off near any swindonian massage parlors
i bet he'd get quite alot of support as a trans woman, (his auidence is vile) video related..

theguntsexpartner

kiwifarms.net

Attachments

• 1612893030407.png
    1612893030407.png
    70.3 KB · Views: 31

death of chans

kiwifarms.net
I am mainly posting these for a few reasons.
1. One they are fucking funny
2. He may delete them later so I at least want to have an archive or a screenshot

Archived version

View attachment 1907888
wow just fuck and get it over with already...
also will you apply an avi?
i didn't even think of the possible docudrama angle, that's going to be funny they'll squabble over it..
(archive)

theguntsexpartner

kiwifarms.net
wow just fuck and get it over with already...
also will you apply an avi?
Ralph wants a broken penis for more then just one reason I suspect, imagine if he had a broken penis, then he would have more of a reason to troon out.

Ah thank you for that link since I have been having issues with Gators archives

Also I have update the post with a few more things, i press reply too quickly it seemed

I don't even know what I would have

death of chans

kiwifarms.net
Ralph wants a broken penis for more then just one reason I suspect, imagine if he had a broken penis, then he would have more of a reason to troon out.

Ah thank you for that link since I have been having issues with Gators archives

Also I have update the post with a few more things, i press reply too quickly it seemed

I don't even know what I would have
dump it here when you can, it's what the gunt report thread is for...
thread theme..

can a horseman be the Herald of its own death? ppp creates no kino, godwinson is down and nol hasn't done any person streams.. sad!