Ethan Ralph had a warrant for his arrest issued on 08-Nov-2021 for violating Faith's restraining order - Arraignment has been set for 24-Jan-2022. May have posted bail remotely?

Haru Okumura

The Empress
kiwifarms.net
NOTE: Some commenters have suggested that Ethan has not actually been arrested yet, despite the official record listing an arrest date of 11/08/2021 (4th screenshot, bottom entry). This seems unlikely but feel free to discuss in this thread. Hopefully someone can call the courthouse tomorrow to get a definitive answer.

Ethan Ralph is being criminally charged for violating his Nevada County, California Domestic Violence TRO with Faith, which is a misdemeanor. He was apparently already arrested on November 8th for these charges, being released on recognizance thereafter with an arraignment set for January 24th,

Despite outlining events from a month ago, these documents only became available a few hours ago following the 12/13/2021 updates being made.

Case number: M21-001055
Documents can be verified at: http://nccourt.net/onlinesvcs/portal-intro-case.shtml

dec_14_charged_1.png
dec_14_charged_2.png
dec_14_charged_3.png
dec_14_charged_4.png
dec_14_charged_5.png

Last edited:

Providence

Miskatonic U, class of '92
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Twenty years ago, breaking an order of protection was treated flippantly. There have been quite a few murders done by those who violate these orders since then, and if you get the wrong (right?) judge, you can easily do time.

If the DA assigns some poor intern to listen to his awful shows and peruse his social media, he could get well and truly fucked. Lol.

Derpy

Feed me tendies
kiwifarms.net
I have been wondering why he took this recent Vegas trip now. I had suspected it was something along these lines, like that trip he took and ended up getting served with court papers whilst traveling. Perhaps Ethan was worried he may not be granted bail or something….
He is exactly the kind of coward who runs like a little bitch when he is in trouble.