• ”At my local comic book store there's a sign on it reminding its visitors to take showers.”

Ethan Ralph Loses Bet, Shills for DSPExpect flying pigs

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by PomegranateKing, Dec 30, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

1. So Ethan Ralph of The Ralph Retort had a bet going with Mister Metokur over Mortal Kombat. If Metokur lost, he had to do some gay shit with King of Pol. And if Ethan lost, he had to promote DSP for a week (with requests to go donate to him)

Well, today was the day of the fight, and Ralph lost.

Which means a week of nightly promotions for DSP involving a (shunned from YouTube) talkshow. I assume the amount of troll cheers will quadruple.

For those interested in seeing the frankly disappointing loss, tune in here:
    https://www.stream.me/archive/miste...l-stream-starts-at-330-cst-430-est/mYmxPjX1lW

Flawless Victory...

Discuss.

• Winner  x 9
    • Informative  x 5
    • Semper Fidelis  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    #1 PomegranateKing, Dec 30, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2018
    PomegranateKing

PomegranateKing Spooky scary pomegranates

kiwifarms.net
  2. Oh boy. More exceptional individuals giving Phil money to be ignored and/or ridiculed. Sounds awesome.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Feels Feels x 1
    actually

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. I honestly wish Jim thought of a better humiliation. Also It's crazy how bad Ralph is at vidya.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. >7-0

Ralph got fucked

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Moritsune

Moritsune Acquired by T-series

kiwifarms.net
  5. There was nothing he could do dood.:stress:

Metokur was spamming random supers, and I'm pretty sure he used lag-tactics as well.

• Winner  x 10
    • Feels  x 4
    • Like  x 2
    • Agree  x 2
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. They were both terrible. When Ralph says he looks up to DSP as a better gamer, it won't even be a lie. Also, as big a fan of Jim as I am, it would have been hilarious if he had to do the KoP segment.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Feels Feels x 1
    BarberFerdinand

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Now wait a minute...Ralph NOOOO.
    I wonder what pigroach's response will be to the Ralph-sponsored tips other than grunts, snorts and oinks?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    AnonymousDimwit

AnonymousDimwit Guns don't kill people - the government does.

kiwifarms.net
  8. They were both really bad lol

This will be interesting though.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Will DSP acknowledge that Jim Metokur has graciously extended a helping hand during his time of need after suffering from an extended illness? Will DSP act like the shitty piss-baby he always does? Will this cause DSP to get "Sick with Worry' again?

• DRINK DRINK x 1
    Prince Lotor

Prince Lotor I told you this would happen if I drank AfterShock

kiwifarms.net
  10. He should buy a highway ad for Phil to live on.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Y2K Baby

Y2K Baby The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Fuckin idiots.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Of course, instead of using this as an opportunity to clown it up, and maybe get a few more real viewers for his antics, Phil will piss and moan and call peepul names. Then go back to passive aggressively begging for money.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • DRINK DRINK x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. I would have been more amused if Ralph had actually taken it seriously. I mean come on, at least if he had trained more he would have not lost 7-0. If it had been 7-1 it would have repeated the World cup final meme.

LOW EFFORT RALPH! DRUNKCOW!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. This isn't the lolcow crossover I was expecting.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    Shick

Shick Body by Nabisco

kiwifarms.net
  15. A week of having to admit DSP is better at gaming than Ralph seems like it would have been better than outright shilling and asking people to donate to Phil.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. I look forward to DSP getting 14.88 cheers, here's hoping enough people come over to over-power the moderation. Either way should be an interesting episode.

Edit: Ralph was actually talking about getting DSP on Killstream. That's fascinating.

• Feels Feels x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    #16 TheKatIsNowGone, Dec 30, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
    TheKatIsNowGone

TheKatIsNowGone Have you seen my missing Kat?

kiwifarms.net
  17. I can only see this helping Phil. Those two are fans at this point.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Here's the sound bite.. HERE

• Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  19. How will Phil piss away this opportunity.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. *puts chat in 3 year follower only mode* *snorts*

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    FalsePositive

FalsePositive True Positivity

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.