Ethan Ralph might be selling an NFT of his son. - "I am selling my son as an nft to raise funds for my case to see him again, despite what some bitches might prefer I do "

CryptoHermit

chud visigoth
kiwifarms.net
Someone on the Fediverse instance Poa.st found an open bid for an NFT of Ralph's son Xander.
Fediverse Poster who found the ad in question
The account on "Rarible" an NFT marketplace was only created recently as "Ethan Oliver Ralph" and the open bid for an NFT of his son is still unsold. The auction is described as "I am selling my son as an nft to raise funds for my case to see him again, despite what some bitches might prefer I do " so it's definitely in character for how Gunt-brained Ralph is.

The interesting thing is that the ETH wallet address of the Rarible account is not the same as his "official" ETH wallet Ralph leaves in the description of his streams.
"Official" ETH address: 0x044076535672e1604bb79A5889b437D1D54D67f8
NFT account address: 0xf2514c7965c1182458334616cfb00a9b9324f9cd
EtherScan of NFT Wallet address.
EtherScan of Ralph's "Official" ETH wallet.

The auction ad states that the account would receive 50% of the royalties.
NFT Auction Of The Demon Baby
It's likely that this is just a truly dedicated alog making a joke to poke the gunt like with how crypto nerds are minting NFT's of troons twitter profiles to piss them off. On the other hand if this is real then it's another chapter in the Family Court arc that will promise much in the future since Ralph having multiple ETH wallets would not be surprising.
Troon NFT Seethe.jpegDEMON NFT.PNG

Last edited:

namai337

kiwifarms.net
When you think you've seen it all the Ethan will keep finding a way to fuck up even more.

Last edited:

CryptoHermit

chud visigoth
kiwifarms.net
This is 100% a joke taking the piss out of Ethan’s desperation for money and his total lack of morality.

Funny shit though.
It probably is tbh, although I made a thread of it here for posterity's sake in case it actually is real. Wouldn't surprise me if it was. Considering the recent Ralph spergout on Fediverse it could be a poast user taking a shot at him, but having multiple crypto wallets is not uncommon (practically everyone into crypto long enough has multiple across multiple chains.) so I'll wait and see.

Insanely Retarded

Corn enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't surprise me one bit if it actually is Ralph. remember his wigger mantra "if they go low, I go lower".
Like others have said, he sees the kid as his property and as a prop to use to win his internet spergouts. The pettier something like this is, the more I could believe it came from Ralph.
If it is a joke then it just goes to show how low Ralph has sunk that it's hard to tell stuff like this is not real.