Ethan Ralph might be selling an NFT of his son. - "I am selling my son as an nft to raise funds for my case to see him again, despite what some bitches might prefer I do "

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since the wallets don't match any of Ralph's (including his hidden ones), it's fake.
But I bet it's "kino" and people just hate fun, and being an autistic illuminati is funny.

Edit: Locked because it's fake.
Edit^2: Might as well make this into a general "Ralph Crypto thread" if OP @CryptoHermit wants to. So unlocked I guess, change it up a little.

Foxxo

He needs a rest.
kiwifarms.net
I've seen furry artists on Twitter who hate NFTs more than they hate Hitler. Incidentally, this has made them view all cryptocurrency users as Nazi-like figures.

Good going, Ralph! I sure hope that doesn't get conflated with other baby pics. If the boy turns out to not actually be his son, though, then can he still sell the boy's likeness like this?

An automatic clown

Bifurcated Gunt
kiwifarms.net
Is this in reference to Ralph's exceptional move here?
Screenshot_20211116-030207.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings..and I laughed
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This will ensure he will NEVER see him again, good job Gunt! Nobody needs to troll him because he is so good at fucking himself over all by himself.

And that poor unborn child to the gunt selling anything it can to own the libs and a pedophile mother...fabulous.

Last edited:

Yaniv’s Hairy Balls

Behold them and weep, for they’re now my cunt flap
kiwifarms.net
You don’t have to “own” an image or whatever to sell it, do you? Wasn’t there an issue of an asshole selling an indie dev’s work as nft even though he had literally 0 claim to it? This could not be Ralph and just be random asshole.

ANiggaNamedElmo

It's your boy TriggerMeElmo.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2723542

Another hard day's work finished!
Stealing artwork and playing Tucker clips is really heavy lifting to make ends meet, dude. Especially when your milk fed gimp Gator does most of it for you. Fuck being bothered to fix your audio settings, there is Makers and Coca Cola to drink.