Ethan Ralph the Food Connoisseur (and fashion expert) - Discuss gunt's food choices and shitty merch -- Surprise! The fat pig consumers a lot of food.

Wyzzerd

Why yes, the beard is real and you may touch it.
kiwifarms.net
Ralph's the sort of white nigger who doesn't even wear a belt or proper socks much less owns a blazer or tie.
Well to be fair between his stubby arms and ultra gunt I don't think it's physically possible for him to put in his own belt. I suppose even tying his own shoes is a herculean feat, but his lack of height makes it doable.

GL09

kiwifarms.net
Ralph Lauren do sell suitable shirts for this occasion, but looking online they're going for $400-500 each. These prices are ridiculous, and Ralph Lauren's quality is not worth the premium you pay for - look elsewhere if you want dress wear.
Ralph really should just stop buying these expensive clothes. It doesn't matter what he wears it will always look shit on his weird deformed little body.

Mr E. Grifter

Patricidal contributor to the Ralph Retort.
kiwifarms.net
Ralph really should just stop buying these expensive clothes. It doesn't matter what he wears it will always look shit on his weird deformed little body.
If the Ralphamale really is the baller überchad that he claims to be, he should really be able to afford tailored clothes.

Ralph's body doesn't suit normal clothing sizes. Plus, maybe they could find a suitable bra for his bifurcated gunt flaps.

Laquisha Guntermensch

Gaydur! Chat is swept, clean up the shart instead
kiwifarms.net
Ralph's the sort of white nigger who doesn't even wear a belt or proper socks much less owns a blazer or tie.
Ralph's the sort of gunt who, by his own admission, refuses to wear underpants, so his sharty flesh is never far from escaping whatever expensive cloth he wraps himself up in.

Mr E. Grifter

Patricidal contributor to the Ralph Retort.
kiwifarms.net
Got a video or a thread link about his brother? Thought he was an only child wow that’s a new low Gunt.
There isn't a thread on him, not much is known but because Ralph is looking to become his legal guardian - I think it's something of a formality with Sandra bring gone - the paperwork is available in the 'Defendant: Ethan Oliver Ralph' thread.

IIRC it states that he has cerebral palsy, while primarily a condition that causes physical disability, I think something like upwards of 10% of those who suffer with it are also severely mentally disabled.

Hence, Ralph doesn't ever talk about him really. There isn't anything to talk about, bar making sure that he is kept comfortable. It is sad all the same, but at the same time I don't blame a Ralph too much. There isn't someone to talk to, he probably doesn't even know who Ralph is and all you are going to see is your brother as he wastes away.

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

ethan ralph got the covid vaccine in vegas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
be, he should really be able to afford tailored clothes.
lol imagine being the poor soul that has to measure the circumference of ralphs gunt. hopefully a tailor he finds would share those numbers with the world

There isn't someone to talk to, he probably doesn't even know who Ralph is and all you are going to see is your brother as he wastes away.
yeah that’s one of the reasons why euthanasia of retards should be more widely accepted imo. being kept alive for years only to eat shit and sleep with no control over yourself sounds like most people’s worst nightmares

edit; even worse to be evan if ralph gets custody of him. imagine having to sit through all of ralphs shows and listen to his dolphin laugh for hours straight and not being able to escape it. tortorus.

Fannyscum

Bullshit Artist
kiwifarms.net
Please don't feed this slop to the dog Ralph. That salmon looks rancid:
1641704869020.png
Tweet | Archive
FIom5sKXoAIDD_k.png

cistendered

14 Herbs ⚡⚡ 88 Spices
kiwifarms.net
Please don't feed this slop to the dog Ralph. That salmon looks rancid:
View attachment 2872359
Tweet | Archive
View attachment 2872360
Honestly the first Meigh Meal he's posted that I would eat. The Salmon looks fine - it looks like run of the mill Atlantic Salmon. Based on the cut it could be one of those individually wrapped portions, almost definitely frozen at some point which is why it's so light colored. He lives in Richmond, not exactly a prime location for fresh fish.

Asparagus looks fine, overcooked but w/e still edible. Potatoes look fine. I think Meigh got trolled so hard over the thin lemon slice on chicken photo that she was afraid to slice lemon for this meal, even though lemon is almost mandatory to serve with salmon and asparagus.