Ethan Ralph the Food Connoisseur (and fashion expert) - Discuss gunt's food choices and shitty merch -- Surprise! The fat pig consumers a lot of food.

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2887763
View attachment 2887765
Tweet | Archive
View attachment 2887769

Isn't that picture from Road Rage Tampa in December 2020? I'm guessing Ralph is using the old photo because he's slimmer in it. Also yes, @catholicnews made the better joke. Sad!
Ralph is too fat to be a Fed if we learned anything from the Patriot Front Marches where boomercons were calling people Feds for having pants that were similar colours (and a dress code)
What’re your go-to beater whiskies? a good reposado tequila too if you know anything on that front as well? Mine are Evan Williams BnB and Rittenhouse, and I’ve found I like Oaxaca Old-Fashioneds but El Tesoro is too expensive around here to justify regular replacement.
For scotch I like Oban 14 year.

For whiskey Basil Hayden’s is good,

For Rum I like dark rums over shit white rums like Barcadi. Newfie Screech is my go to rum

Retink

the retard (KiwiFarms.net)
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2887763
View attachment 2887765
Tweet | Archive
View attachment 2887769

Isn't that picture from Road Rage Tampa in December 2020? I'm guessing Ralph is using the old photo because he's slimmer in it. Also yes, @catholicnews made the better joke. Sad!
That's a really depressing picture, like something a poor person would take in hopes of looking more interesting. It's not even the liquor itself, it's just the small assortment of random bottles on a table, it's not like you're showing off your home bar in the basement or something, it's just a random shopping trip for a party weekend.

Also, how did these idiots not figure out the better shirt, have it say "Not a Fed" but only the "Fed" glows in the dark.

Takayuki Yagami

Justice is Blind, and Autistic
kiwifarms.net
That's a really depressing picture, like something a poor person would take in hopes of looking more interesting. It's not even the liquor itself, it's just the small assortment of random bottles on a table, it's not like you're showing off your home bar in the basement or something, it's just a random shopping trip for a party weekend.

Also, how did these idiots not figure out the better shirt, have it say "Not a Fed" but only the "Fed" glows in the dark.
Cobbler shakers are also the chump option, and he has the shittiest one imaginable.

Takayuki Yagami

Justice is Blind, and Autistic
kiwifarms.net
What's so bad about, and what makes a good shaker? I never really had a need for one so I don't know shit about them.
Cobbler shakers, which are what you see in tv shows and in stores, have a few issues. They freeze up so you can’t get them apart. They’re smaller so you can’t reliably make multiple drinks at a time should you need to. The built in strainer on top doesn’t catch ice chips all that well, and can get blocked by larger chunks. The Japanese seem to like them, and the ones that are produced there are probably better, but it’s not really worth the import costs.

If you’re shaking drinks get a boston shaker (2 metal cups that sit inside each other) and a hawthorne strainer.

Oliver Onions

Stop sinning, that's literally all you have to do.
kiwifarms.net
Rusty Cage had a couple of good ones at the time:
View attachment 2887881
View attachment 2887879
Did any of you ever play that game growing up where you fold a piece of paper a couple times then everyone takes a turn drawing different sections of a body?

That's the feeling I get looking at Ralph's legs. Everything below the gunt looks like it belongs to someone else.

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
If this equine cunt doesn’t learn to snap off the woody stalks from the bottoms of her asparagus spears, Ralph is going to choke on one. Despite that bright prospect, she’s still a trash wigger bitch for not knowing basic vegetable prep.