Ethan Ralph the Food Connoisseur (and fashion expert) - Discuss gunt's food choices and shitty merch -- Surprise! The fat pig consumes a lot of food.

• We've gotten t.me/kiwifarms set up for downtime announcements since Twitter doesn't allow us to have one.

John Andrews Stan

Call 608-566-9287 to order my famous pepperoni! 🍕
kiwifarms.net
I’m surprised he didn’t name Rosy “Lauren” one cause it’s his favourite fashion brand after Armani and 2 to dunk on Lauren Southern
No they had to name her after Ethan’s first drink, Wild Irish Rose. Sandra used to mix it up in his baby bottle before leaving him in his crib for the night so she could go do groupie shit.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No they had to name her after Ethan’s first drink, Wild Irish Rose. Sandra used to mix it up in his baby bottle before leaving him in his crib for the night so she could go do groupie shit.
Funny fact, when I was searching for cozy.tv viewers, the results was a mix of his worthless streams and ReRollRoz.

He really did misspell the word Rosanna so it rhymes with his Mexican surrogate daddy's stagnant platform. Advertisement of his rubbish streams with baby photos littered in between, what a complete hick.

SevenEightNine

Во стенах твоих, Потому что горе Заглушает их
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20220517-102237_Brave.jpg

No. All of it.

No.

GaryGrey

G.avi
kiwifarms.net
1652824326340.png
https://www.mastrosrestaurants.com/location/mastros-steakhouse-washington-dc/#menus
1652824390026.png

1652824375428.png

1652824365533.png

Now the sides are group sides so split 3 ways that is $5 each side. Add a Cadillac margarita and the shrimp on top were extra as well. So safe to call the total ~$100. Now the guy behind the camera committed the cardinal sin of ordering well done. Another 5 star day of not even hitting the donation goal.
1652824576401.png
1652824620933.png
This diet is going well
1652825141284.png

Last edited:

Takayuki Yagami

Justice is Blind, and Autistic
kiwifarms.net
Anyone got the clip with the Patron and Grand Marnier on hand? There’s a lot of hilarity to unpack there.

Patrón went to shit because of overmarketing to trashy hoodrats like Ralph made them have to massively stretch their supply with lower quality product. Agave takes a shitton of time to grow, and the non-shit ways of processing it are labor intensive. El Tesoro, their reposado in particular is a favorite of mine, is several orders of magnitude better for the exact same price. You’d think he’d give the illusion of having better taste considering he likes to larp as a high roller.

Grand Marnier is literally just cognac and triple sec mixed together as a sort of stand-in for curacao. Not what I’d use for my purposes, but it’s better for baking than drinks in my experience.

MediocreMilt

I'm sorry. It had to be this way.
kiwifarms.net
Anyone got the clip with the Patron and Grand Marnier on hand? There’s a lot of hilarity to unpack there.

Patrón went to shit because of overmarketing to trashy hoodrats like Ralph made them have to massively stretch their supply with lower quality product. Agave takes a shitton of time to grow, and the non-shit ways of processing it are labor intensive. El Tesoro, their reposado in particular is a favorite of mine, is several orders of magnitude better for the exact same price. You’d think he’d give the illusion of having better taste considering he likes to larp as a high roller.

Grand Marnier is literally just cognac and triple sec mixed together as a sort of stand-in for curacao. Not what I’d use for my purposes, but it’s better for baking than drinks in my experience.
The Mexicans I know think Don Julio is better anyway.

Bland Crumbs

Aren't you a little embarrassed?
kiwifarms.net
Can't wait for Ralph to break out the blue hue clothing, so he can fully look like Francis Buxton from Pee-Wee's Big Adventure

View attachment 3301895
Ah yes another overdone and overpriced hunk of meat with not a green in sight and that fucking face. Of course he is pulling a face because his peasant viewers who are inexplicably paying for this meal can only imagine eating that good!

That third chin is really coming in well Ralph soon it will join forces with your sow tits and complete the horror show that is your body.

oramge cat

Neow!
kiwifarms.net
The lack of sides or "steak fries," as if that justifies the price of the steak, is also laughable. If you're eating fries with your steak you're eating at annApplebees or something equivalent.
Potatoes and steak are a good combo and there are plenty of ways to elevate fries. A restaurant meal should be protein, starch, veggies. It balances out flavor, texture and nutrition.

As far as sauce goes, I like a nice béarnaise, which you can really do a lot with. It seems our feedback has helped Ralph expand his culinary horizons as he's posted pictures of himself eating steak with sauces and sides.. Demi glace, pepper sauce like the other post mentioned, mushroom sauce, compound butter (again infinite options), all good. One of my favorite toppings for steak is a chipotle adobo aioli.

God your food opinions are so bad I am MATI right now.