Ethan Ralph / TheRalphRetort - Host of the stagnant #Killstream, Property of pedophile Corey Barnhill, #GamerGate Famous

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ethan Ralph is a convicted felon and editor-in-chief of TheRalphRetort.com. Rising to prominence during #GamerGate, he returned from prison after punching a cop to host the #Killstream. A relatively successful show that bankrolled him for months, he was eventually kicked off after a charity stream featuring holocaust deniers that raised $25,000 for St. Jude's Children's Hospital. The money was refunded and the program was booted off of YouTube. It found a home on Stream.me for 4 months before the destructive audience drove the owners to close it. As of writing, it is currently in a state of limbo.

Here is Ralph conducting himself in a debate.

(The following was written during #GamerGate.)

There was a crappy Milo Yiannopoulos thread that had been made recently where even the OP made me cringe so much at it. I know it was supposed to be a bait thread but Milo's just a trickier one to make a thread on because there have been many here who have been saying that he's a troll and that he says a lot of the shit he says to get other spergs riled up at him. He's not as much of a lolcow as this Ralph Retort loser is, so that got me thinking about giving this clown his own thread because I don't give a flying fuck about Gamergate at all, just the craziness exhibited by different sides of it and how it's triggered anti GG minded folks like the RationalWiki spergs to constantly talk about this bullshit. It's the same way I feel about Thunderf00t and all the a-logs that he's managed to trigger and troll into chimping out so much and a lot of which I have also made threads on. I don't have the most in depth knowledge of the subject or whatever drama he got into 8 years ago, all I know and care about is that it brings out the very worst in some unhinged people here on the Internet and lots of sperging to behold.

Gamergate is no different and this Ralph Retort character has been one of those individuals I've been hearing about the most from this boogaloo. He's so spergy that he's already gotten threads over at /cow/ and his own ED page, which cover a lot of the basics of all the exceptional shit he's done, so I think it's about time he gets his own Kiwi Farms thread too. I've also seen him make exceptional comments such as this in another one of my threads that I update from time to time.

Kevin Logan thread where I posted this screenshot. I already knew even then that something weird was up with this guy and I wanted to do more searching for other embarrassing shit like this that he's pulled before.

From reading the /cow/ and ED pages, he flipped his shit in this really long video that I'm not going to watch, but I'm sure a lot of you have kept up with and can pinpoint just how bad the sperging is in this thing.

This picture of him just confirms how much of a fatass neckbeard he is:
Ralph11.jpg

This is another livestream thing where he's apparently drunk right off his ass ranting about Hotwheels from 8chan. I'm listening to it right now for the first time and oh my God, I can't stand him or his hick accent. I can't believe this guy got any traction in the first place along with so many of these other GG and anti-GG attention whores.

Here's Ralphie Boy having a cringeworthy moment on Twitter and sperging about who knows what. A Homer esque rant about GG, feminism, MRA bullshit? I don't even know and it's my first time seeing what kinds of garbage this guy likes to vomit out.

https://archive.li/JKQSu

You can find more of his odd ranting and chimp outs on his Twitter page. Here's some more odd shit I was able to find in that thing.

I'm sure this guy's friends with this MundaneMatt guy but he's still cringeworthy and spergy with these kinds of tweets:

What a pompous ass:

Some random shit but he seems really sensitive and prone to getting mad over nothing:

Some other interesting bits taken from his ED page:

My name is Ethan. I recently graduated from USC Upstate with a degree in political science. I live here in the Upstate now, but am originally from Memphis, Tennessee. My life there is what brought my opposition to the War on Drugs into sharp focus: seeing firsthand the perils associated with procuring “illegal” substances, the violence often needed to control the places of purchase, all the while witnessing the devastation caused to large swaths across my age cohort because of an illogical, ineffective, and insane approach to drug control policy here in the United States. Often that policy and the laws associated with it are enforced unevenly, and harsher, longer and more restrictive punishments being meted out to people of color. This is an additional outrage which also helps spurn me into action and activism.

I support the reformation of marijuana laws along with an entire rethinking of our approach towards all substances and the way we treat the people who use them.

Basically the ED page goes into the drama he got into with /baph/ and what happened there with his dox getting out there and how butthurt he got from that.

I even see a dick pic on that page that EDiot CobaltCat uploaded. Seems like another thing that you can trigger him with:

5a6499d767c0477cfdd6530dc5688c98895aafa2.jpg

Lastly there's some more stuff on his /cow/ thread that I wanted to post here as well that covers some of the other shit he's done.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cynical

The world sucks? Good.
kiwifarms.net
Ralph's a cow mostly because he cheats on his own statement about how he gives no fucks about people shitting on him.

Unlike Milo, who is actually amused by his trolls pretty much always, Ralph tends to get bitchy with trolls who mess with his weakness, which is calling him out for acting like a piece of shit even when it just makes him look like a dickhead.

Rslph's ego tends to take over on this point and he flips out in a manner eerily similar to Brianna Wu (acts like a bitchy asshole), and considering the latest shit he pulled that made him verboten on KIA, I'd say his status as a cow is well earned.

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ralph's a cow mostly because he cheats on his own statement about how he gives no fucks about people shitting on him.

Unlike Milo, who is actually amused by his trolls pretty much always, Ralph tends to get bitchy with trolls who mess with his weakness, which is calling him out for acting like a piece of shit even when it just makes him look like a dickhead.

Rslph's ego tends to take over on this point and he flips out in a manner eerily similar to Brianna Wu (acts like a bitchy asshole), and considering the latest shit he pulled that made him verboten on KIA, I'd say his status as a cow is well earned.
Can you tell me more about what happened over at KIA? I found this thread over there that goes into what happened.

It seems like he really fucked up bad there.

• DRINK!
Reactions: Koby_Fish

Cynical

The world sucks? Good.
kiwifarms.net
Can you tell me more about what happened over at KIA? I found this thread over there that goes into what happened.

It seems like he really fucked up bad there.
Ralph had a falling out with someone, but it mostly stayed in the background until the most recent news of GamerGate supporter Lily Feng's suicide, after which the feud turned ugly and her death was used as ammo on Ralph's side of the fence, which he refused to apologize for.

All I really know is that Ralph is now pretty haram to even talk about depending on which GamerGater you talk to and he refuses to retract the comments that pissed people off.

The Colonel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fucking finally. Ralph is just in-fucking-sufferable. He has an ego to match DSP's or Wu's. He's an even bigger neckbeard than the sjws he claims to be against. He's a proponent of free speech unless that free speech is mocking him.
Liana k's a pretty affable intelligent whose generally known for being reasonable, pleasant and analytical. I wonder what Ralph did to piss her off?
What hasn't he done to piss her off. https://archive.li/hBlLJ
Most recent that I can think of is that he called her a fake Jew.
Also ask Ralph about what happened behind Arby's.

Cynical

The world sucks? Good.
kiwifarms.net
This guy probably googles himself constantly, so i will give it a day or two until he finds out about this thread and spergs out.
Or write an article bitching about it.

Milo has occasionally written about his critics, but Milo's a professional troll and takes their shit in stride (the recent exception being when he was accused of planning someone's assassination, which did not amuse him in the slightest for understandable reasons) and generally snarks about the negative reactions he gets like any troll proud to have baited his targets.

Geth has the opposite approach, either laughing with his critics (ED has shit talked him before and Geth was amused, even admitting some of their shit talk had valid points to it) or praising them for calling him out (Geth has gone on record in many fora welcoming his critics).

Ralph, well, he'll likely be butthurt, because while he talks a big game about being someone who doesn't give a shit who he pisses off, he can't take it when the side he wants to buddy up to is the side calling him on his shit.

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Or write an article bitching about it.

Milo has occasionally written about his critics, but Milo's a professional troll and takes their shit in stride (the recent exception being when he was accused of planning someone's assassination, which did not amuse him in the slightest for understandable reasons) and generally snarks about the negative reactions he gets like any troll proud to have baited his targets.

Geth has the opposite approach, either laughing with his critics (ED has shit talked him before and Geth was amused, even admitting some of their shit talk had valid points to it) or praising them for calling him out (Geth has gone on record in many fora welcoming his critics).

Ralph, well, he'll likely be butthurt, because while he talks a big game about being someone who doesn't give a shit who he pisses off, he can't take it when the side he wants to buddy up to is the side calling him on his shit.
His thread shows up on the second page when you search for his name in Google. That's a start.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino