Ethan Ralph / TheRalphRetort - Host of the aborted #Killstream, mixes liquor and xanax

Smarty Pants

kiwifarms.net
In trigs defense. If you saw someone you like about to step in a pile of shit, would you not deter them from the action?
No.
And you could then go on the internet and laugh at others who have stepped in piles of shit.
If the world was made up entirely of people like you, nobody would be stepping in shit.
If its not just to fuck with ralph more i dont really see a problem tbh.
It's all over anyway, but I think that having something happen is way more damaging than having it not happen.

Last edited:

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Question here @Trig.Point Making some fast and loose conections.
Are you a Rand fan? You know who this Australian figure and you read the quilette and you hate PPP (seemingly for no reason at all) whom Rand bitched out of debating and got called out for and laughed at. Now when Rand has been cast at the side of the dying KKK stream your here on the farms and twitter tweeting gay shit at him. So are you one of Rands drunken donors?
Quillette publishes authors from across the Anglophone world, it's founder (possibly owner) Claire Lehmann is Australian, but I suspect 90% of it's financial backing comes from the US. I'm not certain Rand is a subscriber, but you should ask him.

As for hating PPP... I'll just point out that his thread on KF is a fan page. Any time something negative is posted about him, it's immediately buried by a half dozen posts, full of inane chatter. Which is obviously intentional.

PPP did a 90 minute livestream with Vordrak, for which (as Godwinson later admitted) the topics had all been pre approved by Vordrak. Neither you not the rest of the faggots that orbit PPP have ever addressed that, only to imply that it was all Leopirates fault. The thread is kind of similar to Metokurs, with a huge number of fans posting, but Metokur (way back in the past) has actually produced decent content.

I may have been induced some cringe from trying to warn off Dale, (because giving a heads-up to someone that you actually have some respect for is wrong), but what's going on in that thread is outright faggotry, it starts out with a picture of PPP's asshole and is all downhill from there.

It's a shame they didn't take callers for Dale, would have been amusing listening to a drunken rabble thirsting after a female on the internet, ignorant of the fact that she's a lesbian...
It never got that far because they fucked up the Audio. After all Ralph's chimping on Twitter, he couldn't be arsed to do a soundcheck. I've heard her on podcasts a couple of times, depending on the level of Sperg in question, she might have been pretty entertaining.

I always feel sorry for the higher-brow guests though, they never get any kind of interesting questions and are forced to give long lectures, only to be met with 'uh huh' responses by hosts unable to engage with the conten
That's Ralph's fault for not lining up callers, which would involve a bit of pre show production work, that's a bit more involved that some shitty soundboard that's always 15 seconds late with the effect.

High Tea

kiwifarms.net
Just because you aren't dating someone, doesn't mean they are good for a show. Sometimes there is bad chemistry or they have nothing to offer to the show. He seems to have wanted a thot for the show to appeal to Zoomers. Being defensive is the worst option. It makes it seem worse than it is.
Trouble in paradise?
It's like Nora with the ring and purse all over again. He seems to date people who want expensive presents and aren't afraid of publicly shaming him when they aren't getting them. I almost feel bad for him at this point. Who publicly shames their partner for not getting them expensive gifts?

Tony-Stewart

The Flea Killer
kiwifarms.net
Just because you aren't dating someone, doesn't mean they are good for a show. Sometimes there is bad chemistry or they have nothing to offer to the show. He seems to have wanted a thot for the show to appeal to Zoomers. Being defensive is the worst option. It makes it seem worse than it is.

It's like Nora with the ring and purse all over again. He seems to date people who want expensive presents and aren't afraid of publicly shaming him when they aren't getting them. I almost feel bad for him at this point. Who publicly shames their partner for not getting them expensive gifts?
There's nothing to feel sorry for. This isn't the first time Ralph has been a puppet for a pretty woman and they made him dance.
It's only one of the first times people around these parts have called him out for it.
But I'm sure once Null and Ralph become buddys again, similar things in the future will just get a convenient Pass.

MediocreMilt

We must secure the existence of our gf's daughters
kiwifarms.net
There's nothing to feel sorry for. This isn't the first time Ralph has been a puppet for a pretty woman and they made him dance.
It's only one of the first times people around these parts have called him out for it.
But I'm sure once Null and Ralph become buddys again, similar things in the future will just get a convenient Pass.
This is not the first time we've mocked his interactions with women. I distinctly remember us repeatedly mocking his long distance green card marriage (because he kept calling Detractors losers who didn't have responsibilities to a wife like him, as though they lived together and he actually had domestic shit to take care of).

Reactions: Kenobi

Squire of Gothos

General Trelane, retired. At your service!
kiwifarms.net
Calling it now, the whole relationship was a sham to make Ralph look like a stable individual and hide the fact that he's trying to bang (or actually is banging) Peyton the slampig. Ralph has been promoting and boosting Pey way too much for no gain to himself for him to not be interested. Also, there is absolutely no way in hell Ralph would allow an ex gf to still work for him after a break up, he would have lashed out and made some big scene and called her a cunt. 100% a scam.