Ethan Ralph / TheRalphRetort - Host of the aborted #Killstream, mixes liquor and xanax

Kenobi

kiwifarms.net
As for hating PPP... I'll just point out that his thread on KF is a fan page. Any time something negative is posted about him, it's immediately buried by a half dozen posts, full of inane chatter. Which is obviously intentional.

I may have been induced some cringe from trying to warn off Dale, (because giving a heads-up to someone that you actually have some respect for is wrong), but what's going on in that thread is outright faggotry, it starts out with a picture of PPP's asshole and is all downhill from there.
This is the thing trig you seem really fucking angry and spiteful for no reason, ppp is a fat faggot sure but we get it dude there is no reason to write spazz out.
Most people are here to have fun and laugh, we arent here to act as some sort of edgy internet police and to just hate people we are here to document and laugh at crazy people and their antics.
Stay the fuck off the cows and just watch man its not that hard.
You didnt answer my question are you a Randbot2020 fan?

Im gonna do a leafy here but dode your a 30 year old male. You should be way past the point where you let thots push you around like that. This is just fucking sad, Ralph lost another one to Tyrone.
Im gonna bet she was desperate for some money and started hanging out with him and got a job offer from him and then noped the fuck out.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ralph's $174 revenue stream he's getting from New Project 2 is now all but gone since NP 2 just go blacklisted by Visa and Mastercard.
He's still on Patreon and Subscribestar. The NP2 supporters aren't new paypigs, they're existing ones that simply had a preference for NP2 over the other platforms, probably because he plugged it so much on the show.

NP2 was never an equivalent to patreon, you couldn't just browse the site looking for creators. The creator had to provide the direct link to would be supporters.

The only ones it will effect are people locked out of other platforms such as Null, which makes the expressions of glee in the PPP thread all the more nauseating.

itsoktobewhite

kiwifarms.net
He's still on Patreon and Subscribestar. The NP2 supporters aren't new paypigs, they're existing ones that simply had a preference for NP2 over the other platforms, probably because he plugged it so much on the show.

NP2 was never an equivalent to patreon, you couldn't just browse the site looking for creators. The creator had to provide the direct link to would be supporters.

The only ones it will effect are people locked out of other platforms such as Null, which makes the expressions of glee in the PPP thread all the more nauseating.
Can you point me to a single post where anyone is expressing glee about null losing his shekels? You really need to stop being so mad.

Rathunter

Slaying rats
kiwifarms.net
The Gunt does not care about deplatforming unless it's himself so who cares? he'll bring on guests who do it and never bring it up because he's a pussy boi so if it happens to him no issues?

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can you point me to a single post where anyone is expressing glee about null losing his shekels? You really need to stop being so mad.
I didn't write that they were expressing glee about Null losing his platform, rather that they were taking their lead from PPP in cheering the platform as a whole going down, because they thought incorrectly that it would hurt Dick, Ralph, Toad Mckinley etc. Which it doesn't, they all still have their Patreons and PayPal's. They just don't have enough people willing to financially back them. Null does but now lacks a platform to facilitate it.

PPP (like the majority of posters on his fan thread) is an idiot that genuinely didn't understand that NP2 was only a funding platform, and that of the relatively small amount of money being processed on the site only a tiny percentage was actually revenue, that could fund the platform itself.

That thread is bizarre, anybody that correctly points out that PPP is simply a fat retard with a bleached asshole (for surfers pleasure) and not an edgy internet truth-teller, gets neg rated to oblivion.

Even after several people explained how payment processors and funding platforms work, people were still coming up with hot takes like this.

We got warskis channel btfod and the np2 maffia is officially busted by master card. Aswell as Ralph breaking up with his ethot

Each time Godwinson and PPP made a wild claim they seemed to try to cover it up. Bascily confirming it
But instead like complete retards their actions seemed to confirm a Np2 cabal.
Ralph+Dick Ralph needs Dick in order to keep the one way he is making money alive.
Dick+Josh there was an obvious emotional and finacial connection with Jewsh being a dickfan for years and NP2 seemingly being his only way to earn money. Josh locking threads and moving them seems really suspect.
We can only hope. All these privatized welfare programs just make ''content creators'' more entitled and less likely to put any actual work into their projects because they get monthly gibs either way.

To be clear I don't think PPP had anything to do with NP2 going down, Vordrak did that all by himself. However the way nobody wants to talk about PPP's relationship and pre stream agreement with Vordrak is weird.

To bring the subject back to Ralph, his problem is that he's a performing monkey that dances for Superchat's, and YouTube has the whole superchat system set up in a way Dlive can't. Also the last time I watched he was still fucking up reading out the occasional Streamlab donations he got.

Yeah he's started doing bonus shows for his Patreons, but that's only showing an uptake because he's taken to doing his sperging at Null there.

Ralph didn't just keep himself in Makers Mark with Superchats he structured his whole show around them. Without them he's fucked in the medium to long term.

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
[QU
I didn't write that they were expressing glee about Null losing his platform, rather that they were taking their lead from PPP in cheering the platform as a whole going down, because they thought incorrectly that it would hurt Dick, Ralph, Toad Mckinley etc. Which it doesn't, they all still have their Patreons and PayPal's. They just don't have enough people willing to financially back them. Null does but now lacks a platform to facilitate it.

PPP (like the majority of posters on his fan thread) is an idiot that genuinely didn't understand that NP2 was only a funding platform, and that of the relatively small amount of money being processed on the site only a tiny percentage was actually revenue, that could fund the platform itself.

That thread is bizarre, anybody that correctly points out that PPP is simply a fat retard with a bleached asshole (for surfers pleasure) and not an edgy internet truth-teller, gets neg rated to oblivion.

Even after several people explained how payment processors and funding platforms work, people were still coming up with hot takes like this.

To be clear I don't think PPP had anything to do with NP2 going down, Vordrak did that all by himself. However the way nobody wants to talk about PPP's relationship and pre stream agreement with Vordrak is weird.

To bring the subject back to Ralph, his problem is that he's a performing monkey that dances for Superchat's, and YouTube has the whole superchat system set up in a way Dlive can't. Also the last time I watched he was still fucking up reading out the occasional Streamlab donations he got.

Yeah he's started doing bonus shows for his Patreons, but that's only showing an uptake because he's taken to doing his sperging at Null there.

Ralph didn't just keep himself in Makers Mark with Superchats he structured his whole show around them. Without them he's fucked in the medium to long term.
Dude, of course people are not gonna wanna debate the faults of PPP when he was still in the course of whooping on Dick over an extended period of time, while also coming into the whole trolling beef as a mostly unknown quantity n' huge underdog, who right at first confrontation, laid a hilarious to watch, absolute verbal raping upon Masterson at the very beginning of the arc. Most people were having a ton of fun, during what was undebatably an otherwise most dull and depressing period of exactly everyone participating's lifetimes. And you're wrong, there were other rabidly anti-PPP posters throughout earlier portions of the thread, vut they seemed to either be badfaith, unfunny, pro-Dick shallow posters repeating the same post over n over, without adding a single bitbof anything worthwhile, or they were openminded enough about it all to start having fun and rooting against Masterson/Ralph too, and gained more respect for PPP in the process (who knows tho, they could hate him still, but there really anything new and of substance to talk about in that regard) It's all about timing if you wanna just unabashedly rail against someone. You either gotta find a new and interesting angle for peeps to consider, and maybe some people will try to see if anything pops, or just gotta wait till he undeniably fucks up in a way that'll lose him a bunch of goodwill right off the rip.

Squire of Gothos

General Trelane, retired. At your service!
kiwifarms.net
Is this fat alcoholic subtweeting us again?
Well he clearly is talking about Vordrak obviously... unless all of Ralph's critics are now Vordrak, maybe the Cult of Vordrak is back... ya that's gotta be what Ralph is talking about, we're all Vordrak now I guess. I think it's clear now that Ralph is deathly afraid of Vordrak going after him like he did with Dick which explains Ralph's very personal and bizarre turn on Josh. Has Ralph even brought up the fact on his show that Vordrak took NP2 down, or is he telling his loving fans that it was all the people in his thread and PPP's fault?

In other Ralph news, he did a Patreon exclusive commentary of Robocop (1987) with Randbot and his slampig Pey:
robocop.png

Tweet | Archive

I guess someone asked for this? I'm not sure what kind of hot content we're all missing out on... I know I would love to hear what Pey thinks about it, if she has the attention span for an hour and forty minute movie from before she was born and I'm sure Rand will find a way to say the movie is Talmudic Propaganda.

Blacks? No thanks

kiwifarms.net
Well he clearly is talking about Vordrak obviously... unless all of Ralph's critics are now Vordrak, maybe the Cult of Vordrak is back... ya that's gotta be what Ralph is talking about, we're all Vordrak now I guess. I think it's clear now that Ralph is deathly afraid of Vordrak going after him like he did with Dick which explains Ralph's very personal and bizarre turn on Josh. Has Ralph even brought up the fact on his show that Vordrak took NP2 down, or is he telling his loving fans that it was all the people in his thread and PPP's fault?

In other Ralph news, he did a Patreon exclusive commentary of Robocop (1987) with Randbot and his slampig Pey:
View attachment 1412043
Tweet | Archive

I guess someone asked for this? I'm not sure what kind of hot content we're all missing out on... I know I would love to hear what Pey thinks about it, if she has the attention span for an hour and forty minute movie from before she was born and I'm sure Rand will find a way to say the movie is Talmudic Propaganda.
Rands back full time ? He can’t be that spineless can he ?

SargonF00t

Bewildered Ape is a Closeted Gay, after Green Card
kiwifarms.net
What's funny is, people never talk about how Zoom effectively banned Flamenco from appearing on the Killstream 😂
What happened there? I am not aware of the lore with why Flamenco stopped appearing on the Killstream.