Ethan Ralph / TheRalphRetort - Host of the aborted #Killstream, mixes liquor and xanax

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not necessarily true. Christina Hoff Summers almost went on the Drunken Peasants once until people told her more about the show was like. She canceled on them after having been booked. Sometimes people just agree to shit.
Summers is too pure for the world of degeneracy we cover here. That being said I wouldn't warn someone like that if they were about to appear on one of these e-celeb shows.

Reactions: Botchy Galoop

Kenobi

kiwifarms.net
What's funny is, people never talk about how Zoom effectively banned Flamenco from appearing on the Killstream 😂
Cause flagmenco stopped engaing and showing up in ibs things. The less he appears the better. This might be one of the only good things zoom has done.
Zoom agreed to stop fucking with Flamenco's peado jannies if he left the Killstream
That fucking logic fagmenco has :
Attentionwhore : If i prove that your mods are paedos will you ban them?
Flagmenco : No no cause you are a paedo!
Not that he posts fake evidence or lies, its that hes a padeo. Jesus flamenco makes fucking zoom a sympathetic character and you make yourself seem like a person who dosen´t care that his mods might be paedos as long as they are loyal.

Last edited:

Andrew Blaze

kiwifarms.net
Cause flagmenco stopped engaing and showing up in ibs things. The less he appears the better. This might be one of the only good things zoom has done.

That fucking logic fagmenco has :
Attentionwhore : If i prove that your mods are paedos will you ban them?
Flagmenco : No no cause you are a paedo!
Not that he posts fake evidence or lies, its that hes a padeo. Jesus flamenco makes fucking zoom a sympathetic character and you make yourself seem like a person who dosen´t care that his mods might be paedos as long as they are loyal.
I follow this shit as an interested party albeit a non killstream viewer and I didn't know about the flamenco honor-ban until today. What a non-entity.

Rathunter

Slaying rats
kiwifarms.net
I hear ralph and his cronies are really mad at britbong for some reason, didn't ralph try to get him on for some reason?

AutismAwareness

kiwifarms.net
I hear ralph and his cronies are really mad at britbong for some reason, didn't ralph try to get him on for some reason?
He asked britbong to come on the show a long time ago after queen of pol made a video on him. In response, britbong did his own stream and called ralph a fat grifting retard for an hour. Present day, the usual people that flag all of britbongs accounts finally managed to get him banned for not moderating hate speech on his dlive chat. He complained on twitter that the killstream regularly breaks the hatespeech rule but ralph never gets in trouble. Thats all i know about the situation.

Easterling

In ancient Greece statues tear you down
kiwifarms.net
He asked britbong to come on the show a long time ago after queen of pol made a video on him. In response, britbong did his own stream and called ralph a fat grifting retard for an hour. Present day, the usual people that flag all of britbongs accounts finally managed to get him banned for not moderating hate speech on his dlive chat. He complained on twitter that the killstream regularly breaks the hatespeech rule but ralph never gets in trouble. Thats all i know about the situation.
Im not in anyway suprised, Britbong has been slowly dying for quite a while now, only briefly experiencing flare ups in popularity for creating viral trolling videos. His content is a dying breed in the overly sanitised and add friendly enviroment that Youtube and streaming sites have opted for. Last month he was attempting to slapfight with Keemstar so its no wonder hes turned his attention to someone whos far too petty to not respond.

John Carmack

kiwifarms.net
Well he clearly is talking about Vordrak obviously... unless all of Ralph's critics are now Vordrak, maybe the Cult of Vordrak is back... ya that's gotta be what Ralph is talking about, we're all Vordrak now I guess. I think it's clear now that Ralph is deathly afraid of Vordrak going after him like he did with Dick which explains Ralph's very personal and bizarre turn on Josh. Has Ralph even brought up the fact on his show that Vordrak took NP2 down, or is he telling his loving fans that it was all the people in his thread and PPP's fault?

In other Ralph news, he did a Patreon exclusive commentary of Robocop (1987) with Randbot and his slampig Pey:
View attachment 1412043
Tweet | Archive

I guess someone asked for this? I'm not sure what kind of hot content we're all missing out on... I know I would love to hear what Pey thinks about it, if she has the attention span for an hour and forty minute movie from before she was born and I'm sure Rand will find a way to say the movie is Talmudic Propaganda.
Actually wanting people to pay money to have one of the best movies of recent times ruined by a drunk bogan screaming unfunny quips and /pol/ memes over it.

Rathunter

Slaying rats
kiwifarms.net
Im not in anyway suprised, Britbong has been slowly dying for quite a while now, only briefly experiencing flare ups in popularity for creating viral trolling videos. His content is a dying breed in the overly sanitised and add friendly enviroment that Youtube and streaming sites have opted for. Last month he was attempting to slapfight with Keemstar so its no wonder hes turned his attention to someone whos far too petty to not respond.
He hasn't been dying, he's consistantly being banned because he's actually entertaining.

Not even close to what happened lol

MediocreMilt

We must secure the existence of our gf's daughters
kiwifarms.net
Muta would tear Ralph a new asshole, but I guess Ralph's been yearning for that curry since his pakipotamus left him.
Muta is generally a guy who, whatever else you think of him, seems relatively self-confident and does not seem like a perennially self-destructing alcoholic. He absolutely cleans Ralph's clock. The only sad part about this is that that should be a low bar, but in our society... SOY!!!!

Reactions: Scarface1

Kenobi

kiwifarms.net
Muta would tear Ralph a new asshole, but I guess Ralph's been yearning for that curry since his pakipotamus left him.
Wasn´t Muthar the retard that had delete his videos about h3h3 and make a apology video to him? Now i don´t put much stock in Ralph but a guy that has too make up things to talk shit about h3h3 can´t be very intelligent.